Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Greeting's to ALL

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Daen

Daen

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:26 PM

Posted 02 March 2014 - 05:05 AM

Hello, to all the member's of Bleeping Computer's Forum's. I decided to register, for all the help I have had over the year's from B.C. you can alway's count on someone having the same or a similar problem, like a riddle or puzzle to be solved, but not with out help, from the countless member's from B. C. The answer appear's, but not after some false start's and dead end's. You have to appreciate the time, and the collective brain cell's in use, of the member's to decipher and explain, and offer a solution, but not without some confusion at time's, there's more than one way to skin a cat. I thank all the member's Cheer's   Regard's Dean

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TsVk!

TsVk!

penguin farmer

• Members
  • 6,232 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:56 PM

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:17 AM

:welcome: mate... it's a great place to learn and share.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users