Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Self-Help Failure

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 sweetpetunia

sweetpetunia

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:04 AM

Posted 01 March 2014 - 03:15 PM

Hi, my name is Patti and if I touch it ... it is broke. I am really good at finding self-help sites like this one and reading everything I get my hands on, but still make a mess of things. I have messed up or crashed more computers and not just my own, but others in my family.

A little about myself....

I am a professional clown and my clown name is Sweet Petunia. I have been doing this for 8 years, prior to that I was a Social Worker in a community mental health program. Let me tell you being a clown is a lot more rewarding. I love walking into a room full of screaming kids. :clapping:

I never had children so clowning fills that void. Also, I use to foster for an animal rescue group, but was a failure at that too. I had a couple of dogs and cats that were eventually adopted out, but when they brought me 3 adorable kittens I couldn't resist so I adopted them all (Ernie, Abbey, and Jules). I have had an older dog for about a year and knew no one would ever take her, so I adopted her as well (Elsie). Then a member of my family had a cute little puppy and didn't really want her ... so I adopted her as well (Daisy). And there is Rex, he has been my dog and companion for the last 7 years and he always ajusted to any animal that stayed here. This is my family!!

Well, that's who I am. I am sure I'll sell you in a post...soon!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users