Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Collection of Microsoft Windows.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Flexatek

Flexatek

• Members
  • 51 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:53 PM

Posted 01 March 2014 - 03:04 PM

This is a random question, and I've probably answered this myself and wasn't sure where to post this so here goes.

Where could I find a collection of Windows Isos to burn to bootable DVDs? I'm looking for legit copies and don't want to purchase each copy because I don't need the CD Keys:

Windows 8.1 
Windows 8.1 Pro 
Windows 8.1 Enterprise
Windows 8
Windows 8 Pro
Windows 8 Enterprise

Windows 7 Starter
Windows 7 Home Basic 
Windows 7 Home Premium
Windows 7 Professional
Windows 7 Enterprise
Windows 7 Ultimate

Windows Vista Starter 
Windows Vista Home Basic
Windows Vista Home Premium
Windows Vista Business
Windows Vista Enterprise
Windows Vista Ultimate

I'm looking for legit copies that I can use to boot from for troubleshooting. I own a computer repair business and was always curious where I could get copys of these CDs LEGALLY. I already have a few, and it's gotten me pretty far, but if anyone else has an idea where I can find them that would be great!

Thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,110 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:53 PM

Posted 01 March 2014 - 03:21 PM

I only know of 3 versions of Windows 7 in 32 bit and 64 bit versions. Home Premium, Professional and Ultimate. No idea where you can get the others in the way you mention.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#3 Flexatek

Flexatek
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 51 posts
  •  

Posted 01 March 2014 - 03:42 PM

Well if you could give me directions to where I could find those that would help! I also forgot I need the 32/64 bit versions of all that apply.

#4 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,110 posts
  •  

Posted 01 March 2014 - 05:53 PM

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-windows_install/cannot-find-digital-river-download-site/66a8439b-0d16-4b70-92f7-1c8486a46ebf

Links are in J W Stuart's reply.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

#5 Flexatek

Flexatek
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 51 posts
  •  

Posted 02 March 2014 - 02:28 PM

Thank you, that's a good start.

#6 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,110 posts
  •  

Posted 02 March 2014 - 02:59 PM

You're welcome.

Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users