Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Chassis: mounting of drives in MPC Clientpro 365 tower

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Zeugitai

Zeugitai

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:52 AM

Posted 27 February 2014 - 03:43 PM

Can't quite figure out how the drives are held and released from their berths in the chassis of this old unit that I just got off eBay.  Searched for images and references, but found surprisingly few references to these units on the web.  They seen to have siderails like the Dell Dimension 8200 that is also on my bench, but do not respond to the same action.  I have grown to have an abhorrence for these chassis systems and their corresponding easily broken plastic tabs and invisible release mechanisms.  Does anyone have experience with this / these units?  I hate to have to use force, but avenue of finesse is obscure.  Thanks!

Edited by Zeugitai, 27 February 2014 - 03:53 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users