Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello to Everyone!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Forever18

Forever18

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:41 PM

Posted 26 February 2014 - 07:30 PM

Glad to be here.  I feel this is a site I can trust.  (And it will help me not to go crazy when I have troubles with the computer - the only time I ever get a headache!)    :angry:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Castle Robin

Castle Robin

• Members
  • 170 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:41 PM

Posted 27 February 2014 - 03:13 PM

Hi Forever18

Welcome to the forum.

Bleepingcomputer is a trustworthy site where you can be sure of a helping hand and safe links.  I usually download links directly from the authors' sites to avoid the risk of unwanted toolbars, etc, but Bleepingcomputer is an exception where files can be safely downloaded including for the invaluable AdwCleaner.  Boopme has kindly assisted me with some PMs and on the forum relating to malware warnings on my computer yesterday, which he later gave me the all clear for and the comprehensive range of information and web sites on this site makes BC one of the best sites around. :)

#3 Forever18

Forever18
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:41 PM

Posted 27 February 2014 - 05:18 PM

Hi Castle Robin,

Thanks for the welcome and the good information.  What is a PM?

#4 Castle Robin

Castle Robin

• Members
  • 170 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:41 PM

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:04 PM

Hi Forever18

You're welcome. :)

A PM is a private message.  This is similar to an e-mail, but is posted via the forum by clicking on a person's profile then "Send me a message" on the top right. 

Hi Castle Robin,

Thanks for the welcome and the good information.  What is a PM?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users