Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Spigot + The Sea App

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 chaswp

chaswp

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:49 AM

Posted 25 February 2014 - 11:16 PM

Please forgive if I am not in the right field. I have only ever been on a few blog sites. I usually just go on and read and get my computer issues resolved.

I have 2 issues:

1.http://search.yahoo.com/?type=198484&fr=spigot-yhp-ie/   I've ready everything (about 10000 pages) in the past 4 days. Cannot figure out how to get this critter to go away.

Name                TheSeaApp
Publisher           Not Available
Status              Enabled
Architecture        32-bit
Blocked             0

2. The enable;/disable buttons do not work. They are dimmed.  I have been to manage apps and will not get it out.  

Sorry for being so direct, but these are my problems. My computer is about 7 years old and I try to take ultra care of it as it is my full source of income.

I will look forward to your positive feedback.

Thanks,

Leslie

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 czarboom

czarboom

• Members
  • 608 posts
  •  

Posted 26 February 2014 - 12:24 AM

Leslie,

You should post this in the malware section of the site.  Go here to see guidlines and posting tips for better help.  Also look here for what to do, and where to go. The Mods at in this Maleware forum found here will be able to assist you and direct you to the right resources. 

If it is not a maleware issue, they will be able to direct you in the right place and to the right people.

Good luck

CZARBOOM 

"Never Stop Asking Questions, Question Your Environment, Question Your Government, above all Question Yourself.  We all lose when you Stop asking Why?

#3 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,899 posts
  •  

Posted 26 February 2014 - 05:37 AM

MRL topic at http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/525747/spigot-the-sea-app/#entry3299143 , currently being worked.

To prevent confusion, this topic is being closed.

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users