Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Why does she do this? I feel like an idiot? Girls truly don't like good guys

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Kusai

Kusai

• Banned
  • 59 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:20 PM

Posted 25 February 2014 - 09:50 AM

In college from the past 1.5 years this girl was having eye contacts with me and she was the one who started it, I was never into her, then a month ago I talked to her and the very next day I asked her out(for the first time in my life) and she was like seriously and then she said that she is not allowed in her family, I was like okay, then she started ignoring me and even today when I see her she ignores, and lol she hangs out with jerks(huh not allowed in the family thing).I am the guy who respects, helps and thinks good abt everyone but ahhhh its paining me as of now idk why but my mind is racing abt her, 3dg, Breaking Benjamin, Disturbed,Slipknot,Stone sour etc.. are playing in my ears just to ease the pain.

Again feeling low as she was the one who started the eye contact thing and now ignores?Like seriously? why in the blue hell you started it if you wanted to ignore me anyway....

Edited by Queen-Evie, 25 February 2014 - 02:35 PM.
subject title edit

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 tcsd38

tcsd38

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:20 PM

Posted 25 February 2014 - 10:53 AM

First dump her from your dating list

many girls/women think they want the adventure of the bad boys, and many who get married or a more permanent relationship to them find them to be abusive and often divorce/split up, and often have low opinion of men.

Many of these men never consider the women as partners or mates, but as something to use and toss, in or out of a relationship por marriage.

Many guys/men have seen and been raised in that environment and thinks it's normal.

There are many women who seek out your type, so flush this girl, maybe in 7 years you will meet and she'll tell you how badly she chose if you don't see her on the news after a violated restraining order.

her approaching you was to see if you were a 'bad boy', a fishing trip, you goofed up by your respectful behaviour. Likely it's not something she understood.

#3 RobL313

RobL313

• Members
  • 33 posts
  •  

Posted 03 March 2014 - 05:53 PM

Been there, done that bro.  Educate yourself, live for yourself, forget what she thinks/does.  Females operate on a different level than dudes, period.  You are trying to apply logic to a creature with no accountability, it will never work, lol! 

First, I understand your situation, and can speak from experience, so...turn off that minor chord, depressive music.  Switch over to some classic Van Halen or 80's pop music, something that makes you feel good, know what I mean? 

Second, educate yourself by searching, reading, studying "anti-dump's machine."  Grasp the concepts, don't sweat the details.   

Hang in there!

#4 5chadenfreude

5chadenfreude

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:20 AM

Posted 06 March 2014 - 05:39 PM

You might be nice, respect her, and blah blah blah nice guy stuff but she's probably just not interested in you like that. I'm sure you are a nice guy, but human beings are fickle and it takes more than just "being nice" for things to progress in the way you want them to. That certain "je ne sais quoi" or whatever you want to call it. It's been 1.5 years, I'd call it quits and move on from it mate.

The whole "girls don't like good guys" mentality is kinda futile and naive. I mean really? All girls are like that? 'course not, so chin up. 

#5 georgehenry

georgehenry

• Members
  • 441 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:20 AM

Posted 07 March 2014 - 07:22 AM

Of course there is also the possibility that the eye contact mentioned in the first post, was misinterpreted.

#6 MeMe277

MeMe277

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:20 PM

Posted 02 April 2014 - 05:05 AM

I see that too.  I guess because I am older and know more, er, understand more, of what it takes for a good marriage to work.  It's like the bad boys stand out and the good guys are in the sidelines.  I say dont panic!  The girl that is the good one, like you, you are not noticing because she too is in the sidelines, but when you come together, it will stick...  hang in there.  A bad marriage is like a jail term, you dont want it if it isnt right anyway.  

#7 ITGeekGirl

ITGeekGirl

• Members
  • 64 posts
  •  

Posted 09 April 2014 - 01:30 PM

imma sneak some estrogen into this thread and say I hereby apologize for this stupid example of gender. A lot of girls my age are complete morons who just like to have fun and play mind games. They drive me nuts and I have no tolerance for them. 

Anyone who plays games like this isn't worth your time and there are those of us who are looking for more depth in a person than that bad-boy veneer. Her dumb excuses were just her way of saying "sorry, not interested" without feeling like a heel. She still probably wants you to want her even though she doesn't want you. I've had a couple friends who did stupid stuff like that to guys.

Or I could be wrong. I don't get along with women as well as I do guys. I lack most of your basic girl-skills and nothing could make me happier.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users