Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello everyone, new Brit here!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 docdavies

docdavies

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:31 PM

Posted 24 February 2014 - 07:53 AM

Hello everybody,

Ive just registered on this site after visiting it many times before as a guest.

Im a self employed PC Engineer based in Lincolnshire UK.

I was in the Royal Air Force for 22 years as an IT Technician / Communications Tech, so have received some fairly decent training over the years.

My last role was as part of a small team checking & Testing Computer / Network Security within the MOD all over the world, really interesting and the best job I had in the RAF!

I generally now work on private PCs / Laptops and some small business networks in my local area - never going to make a fortune, but it's what I enjoy doing, so I consider myself lucky!

Anyway, I hope to be able to help some people out on this very good site and occasionally receive some wisdom in return!

Nice to be here!

Doc

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 petewills

petewills

• Members
  • 1,375 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:31 PM

Posted 24 February 2014 - 12:26 PM

Welcome to BC!

:welcome: