1.Click Start-Control Panel
2. Go to Network and Sharing Center
3. Click change adapter settings on left
4. Find your wireless adapter and right click-properties
5.Find TCP/IPv4 and click it then choose properties.
6. Where is says Obtain DNS servers automatically, choose to use the following:
7. Enter 188.8.131.52 for primary-top one and 184.108.40.206 for secondary-bottom
8.Click ok then ok again.
9. See how your performance is.
*In short, DNS or Domain Name System, translates easily memorized domain names *bleepingcomputer.com for example* to the numerical IP addresses *220.127.116.11* needed for the purpose of locating computer services and devices worldwide. So instead of having to type/memorize *18.104.22.168*, all you have to memorize is bleepingcomputer.com
Edited by chrisd87, 25 February 2014 - 11:14 PM.