Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Computer running really slow

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 colts12339598

colts12339598

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:21 PM

Posted 23 February 2014 - 05:36 PM

my toshiba satellite (window 7, i7 processor) is running extremely slow. it'll take me a day to open any task. i brought in in to office depot and they said i had some kinda malware (and for $150 they'd get rid of it) i have Norton AntiVirus and ive run ccleaner and malwarebytes but its still the same. im hoping someone can help me find out whats wrong with my computer. im going through my processes at the moment and im not exactly familiar with any of these

chrome.exe 

chrome.exe

csrss.exe

csrss.exe

ctfmon.exe *32

dllhost.exe

escont.exe *32

esServices.exe *32

explorer.exe

Isass.exe

Ism.exe

services.exe

smss.exe

svchost.exe

svchost.exe

svchost.exe

svchost.exe

svchost.exe

svchost.exe

svchost.exe

svchost.exe

System

System Idle Process

taskmgr.exe

wininit.exe

winlogon.exe

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 aharonov

aharonov

• Malware Response Team
  • 2,441 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:21 AM

Posted 24 February 2014 - 03:54 AM

Hi,

I see that you're already getting help in the Am I Infected forum: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/525501/please-help/
Please follow the instructions there. Thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users