Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Overclocking question!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 xXxexpertxXx

xXxexpertxXx

• Members
  • 48 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:06 AM

Posted 23 February 2014 - 01:25 PM

I am in the middle of overlocking. Got a stable clock right now for my r9 270x. My questions is, What settings deals more with the VIDEO graphics? Memory clock or core clock? im already at 5800 for memory clock. and am wondering what will give me MORE fps uping the core clock or upping memory! just want to know the difference. thanks alot!

Edited by hamluis, 23 February 2014 - 02:36 PM.
Moved from Win 7 to Internal Hardware - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 OldPhil

OldPhil

Doppleganger

• Members
  • 4,086 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:06 AM

Posted 23 February 2014 - 02:34 PM

Grab a copy of SIW to keep watch on your temps, free and very useful.

http://www.pcworld.com/article/231900/siw_standalone_version.html

Honesty & Integrity Above All!

#3 xXxexpertxXx

xXxexpertxXx
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 48 posts
  •  

Posted 24 February 2014 - 11:06 AM

Grab a copy of SIW to keep watch on your temps, free and very useful.

http://www.pcworld.com/article/231900/siw_standalone_version.html

yup i got it, comes with alot of features.

iam probably going change out my video card when july comes. to Something thats high end when that time comes. In the mean time i am wondering what settings is more beneficial for FPS in game. Memory clock or core clock. :|)

Edited by xXxexpertxXx, 24 February 2014 - 12:28 PM.

#4 xXxexpertxXx

xXxexpertxXx
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 48 posts
  •  

Posted 25 February 2014 - 10:32 PM

I am in the middle of overlocking. Got a stable clock right now for my r9 270x. My questions is, What settings deals more with the VIDEO graphics? Memory clock or core clock? im already at 5800 for memory clock. and am wondering what will give me MORE fps uping the core clock or upping memory! just want to know the difference. thanks alot!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users