Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Scroll Bar In Xp

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 parrotplay

parrotplay

• Members
  • 32 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:55 PM

Posted 13 May 2006 - 04:14 PM

Hi. I would like to find out if the color can be changed on the scrollbar in Windows XP. I have gone to Control Panel>Display>Appearance>Advanced, but there is only an option to change the scrollbars size. It is so light blue, just would like to make it easier to see...baby blue is not my favorite color!! lol
Thanks all for any help with this...is very appreciated...Parrotplay
:thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 gunner

gunner

• Members
  • 337 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:55 PM

Posted 13 May 2006 - 11:31 PM

You were almost there. Change the display from xp to classic, and then pick your color below. I like red white and blue, which is mostly silver?
Spike's advice: Backup your data routinely.

#3 medab1

medab1

• Members
  • 844 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:55 PM

Posted 14 May 2006 - 01:51 AM

Change the color of 3D Objects perhaps?

Posted Image

Learn to take screenshots & add them to your posts. :thumbup2:

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/43088/how-to-capture-and-edit-a-screen-shot/#entry4532851

Learn to use Google Search.  :busy:

Make full system images to restore to if your computer goes bonkers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users