Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

yahoo forgotten account

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 jeffrrey

jeffrrey

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:04 PM

Posted 21 February 2014 - 05:24 PM

hi guys how are you . first sorry for wasting your time . but i really need your help . i have yahoo account but i forgot my password and even my security question  here it is < email address removed> 

can any one plz help me get plz ... i really need your  help 

you can contact me through this gmail <email address removed> plz help me i really need your help......

thanks in advance .... 
im gratefull

Edited by Queen-Evie, 21 February 2014 - 05:32 PM.
removed email addresses

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Netghost56

Netghost56

• Members
  • 973 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:04 AM

Posted 21 February 2014 - 05:34 PM

Assuming your for real...you need to contact Yahoo.

#3 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Staff Emeritus
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:06:04 AM

Posted 21 February 2014 - 05:39 PM

jeffrrey,

Your email address were removed because they are an open invitation to spambots which will harvest the address and flood your email with spam. They can also use YOUR email address when they send spam, making it appear as if you sent it.

Forum business is not conducted via email. Even with us knowing your email address this is something we cannot help you with. As stated, you will have to contact yahoo.

Edited by Queen-Evie, 21 February 2014 - 05:40 PM.

#4 jeffrrey

jeffrrey
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:04 PM

Posted 21 February 2014 - 05:54 PM

thanks guys i ll try contact yahoo...  

thank you guys

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users