Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

chrome help pls

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 broonster

broonster

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:17 PM

Posted 21 February 2014 - 05:53 AM

can someone tell me what this means please:

Utwcvyn.png

and how i could go about fixing it

am using chrome browser and when i click on log in on this website i get this..!

no error msg just this. never happened before.

thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 DinoMilk

DinoMilk

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:17 PM

Posted 21 February 2014 - 12:47 PM

Is the BleepingComputer site the only place you're noticing that error?  Have you tried logging into any other websites to test it?  Have you tried logging into the BleepingComputer site with any other browsers?

#3 broonster

broonster
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:17 PM

Posted 21 February 2014 - 05:50 PM

Is the BleepingComputer site the only place you're noticing that error?  Have you tried logging into any other websites to test it?  Have you tried logging into the BleepingComputer site with any other browsers?

my bad writing ,sorry. no not on BleepingComputer site.

on a sports site that i'm trying to register on..

i tried opera and had no problems. so i'll go and ask over at the chrome forums.

sorry to be a pain.

cheers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users