Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Keylogged and money stolen

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 thomdejong

thomdejong

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:42 PM

Posted 20 February 2014 - 10:13 PM

Hello everyone, today/yesterday my funds were stolen from an online poker account, I'm 99% sure someone somehow installed a keylogger on my computer, their customer support is investigating the matter, but this is offtopic

I have immediately downloaded and ran some anti virus/spyware/keylogger software, I'm pretty bad at technical computer stuff so this is most of the info I can give at the moment:

Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1

AVG Free

MBAM Free and Spybot S&D

Downloaded AntiLogger Free which encrypts keystrokes

Downloaded KL-Detector and found this suspicious location: C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\PnrpSqm with PnrpResolveSession0.sqm and PnrpRegSession0.sqm, the first one seems to be modified every couple seconds, anyone familiar with these files?

I feel more safe now because keystrokes are encrypted now and I have changed important passwords since then, however I still want to remove any virus/spyware/keylogger and protect my computer from it in the future.

So my question is how can I be sure my computer is 100% safe?

Thanks in advance

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 noknojon

noknojon

• Banned
  • 10,871 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:42 PM

Posted 21 February 2014 - 04:20 AM

This is better handled by the Experts to be sure you are safe ..................................

If you need more assistance, please Fully read and follow the instructions in the Preparation Guide For Requesting Help starting at Step #6.

If you are unable to complete any step, still post the topic and leave a full description of your problems.

When you have done that, start a new topic and post the required logs to  Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs forum, NOT Here, for assistance by the Malware Response Team Experts.

Please Use Copy and Paste for your responses, and Do Not Attach them unless your helper requests this.

If HelpBot responds to your topic, please follow his Step #1 so the team will be notified.

After doing this, please reply back in this thread with a link to the new topic so we can close this one.

#3 thomdejong

thomdejong
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:42 PM

Posted 21 February 2014 - 10:13 AM

Thanks for your reply, my new topic can be found here:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/525152/keylogged-and-money-stolen-need-to-secure-computer/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users