Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Regestry

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 cockney_rebel

cockney_rebel

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:31 AM

Posted 13 May 2006 - 03:40 AM

hi i have a ill computer it keeps giving me grey pop ups saying windows registry i have downloaded loads of registry cleaners i have even re installed windows xp pro and wiped my hard drive and i'm still getting these pop ups all is left to do now is pull my hair out or take a very large hammer to my pc.

any help would be grateful as i am thinking the hammer is the best option lol :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Albert Frankenstein

Albert Frankenstein

• Members
  • 2,707 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:31 AM

Posted 13 May 2006 - 05:25 AM

Welcome to BC! :thumbsup:

Some more info would be helpful. What EXACTLY does the box say, word for word? Can you take a screenshot of it and post it here?

What registry cleaners have you used?

You may be infected with malicious software, and I am trying to identify which one if possible.
ALBERT FRANKENSTEIN
I'M SO SMART IT'S SCARY!

Currently home chillin' with the fam and my two dogs!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users