Please download MINITOOLBOX and run it.
Checkmark following boxes:
Reset FF proxy Settings
Reset Ie Proxy Settings
Report IE Proxy Settings
Report FF Proxy Settings
List content of Hosts
List IP configuration
List Winsock Entries
List last 10 Event Viewer log
List Installed Programs
List Users, Partitions and Memory size
List Devices (problems only)
Click Go and paste the result.
Please download Junkware Removal Tool and save it on your desktop.
- Shut down your anti-virus, anti-spyware, and firewall software now to avoid potential conflicts.
- Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista or Windows 7, right-click it and select Run as administrator.
- The tool will open and start scanning your system.
- Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.
- On completion, a log is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.
- Please paste the JRT log.
Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode onto your desktop.
- Close all open programs and internet browsers.
- Double click on adwcleaner.exe to run the tool.
- Click on Scan button.
- When the scan has finished click on Clean button.
- Your computer will be rebooted automatically. A text file will open after the restart.
- Please post the contents of that logfile with your next reply.
- You can find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner[S1].txt as well.
Please Download Emisoft Emergency Kit from here.
Save the file to your desktop.
Right click and run as administrator. (xp users double click)
Click Accept and Extract.
This file will appear on the desktop.
Right click it, select run as administrator. (xp users double click)
Select Emergency Kit Scanner.
A pop up requesting an update will appear, select yes.
After the update select this option in the picture below.
Now select Quarantine Detected Objects.
When the update has finshed, go to scan pc ,select deep scan.
This scan will take a long time this is normal, as it scans your entire hard drive.
Click on view report, save report to your desktop paste here in your next reply.
Edited by InadequateInfirmity, 21 February 2014 - 02:39 AM.