Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

9/11 Gov. Planned?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 Nat Sci

Nat Sci

• Members
  • 156 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:32 PM

Posted 12 May 2006 - 09:21 PM

I've been ta;ling to friends and they all think that 9/11 was planned by the goverment for each of their own reasons. I also have a reason. First of all the 20 dollar bill trick. If you fold a 20 dollar bill in a certain way you'll get this: Posted Image Seems alot like the twin towers...

Next How about the pentagon?
Posted Image

I wonder why was Osama one of the leaders?
Posted Image

And how about the Tafara guy?
Posted Image

I know im missing alot of thing but, heres the one that I think is the wierdest:
Open WordPad Change the font size to 74. Type Q33 NY (The Flight Number that crashed into the first tower)
Now change the font into WingDings. And read the message. If you dont under scroll down.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Dont Cheat
-
-
-
-
-
-
Plane crash into twin towers.; Death to jews.
Legend has it that... If you put an AOL disc the opposite way and play it you can hear devilish music... Even worse if you put it the right way... IT INSTALLS AOL!
Click here 3 times for $100,000<--- I mean .00001 dollars.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 groovicus

groovicus

• Security Colleague
  • 9,963 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:32 PM

Posted 14 May 2006 - 10:20 AM

Some people have way too much time on their hands...

#3 Heretic Monkey

Heretic Monkey

• Members
  • 1,122 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:32 PM

Posted 14 May 2006 - 10:28 AM

So a few tricks w/ money and playing around with fonts supports the claim that our gov't planned 9/11...... riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

I distrust the government just as much as the next guy, but even i don't think they'd do something like that.....

#4 snyper

snyper

• Banned
  • 513 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:32 AM

Posted 14 May 2006 - 12:07 PM

yup......waaaaaaaayyy to much time.... :thumbsup:

#5 The Shadow

The Shadow

• Members
  • 64 posts
  •  

Posted 14 May 2006 - 08:34 PM

I have a good friend who is a 757 pilot.....
When I asked him if someone with a few hours in a flight sim could put those planes into those buildings with that much precision, his answer was "NO F'ing WAY!". (expletive deleted)

There was a security camera pointing at the very spot where a jet liner was supposed to have hit the Pentagon.
It never saw a jet liner. It did however see a small plane (probably filled with very high explosives).
If there had been a 757, there would have been parts of it being hauled away, shown on the evening news. We never saw one single part of that plane. Never! So where did that plane actually go....probably into the Atlantic Ocean.

In all the pictures of that crash site, did you ever see any jet plane parts, like maybe a tail section?
Heck NO you didn't!

And why was the entire air defense grid turned off that morning, by orders from the TOP?
The Pentagon is one of the most highly protected buildings in the entire world. An errant Mallard Duck couldn't hit that building without the air defense people knowing about it well in advance.

I'm making NO statements of guilt here,,,,,just asking the questions that all the American public should be asking. If they give a crap, that is. :thumbsup:

The evidence just doesn't match the stories given to the govt controlled media.

Nuff said.... :flowers:

The Shadow :trumpet:
For those wanting, or needing the Norton Removal Tool,
it's latest version is available Here:
http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/tsgen...005033108162039

"The only bad backup is the one you decided NOT to make" Annonymous

#6 groovicus

groovicus

• Security Colleague
  • 9,963 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:32 PM

Posted 14 May 2006 - 08:50 PM

If the government really controlled the media, do you really think any stories about Carl Rove or wiretaps would have made it to the press?

Did you see any airplace debris in any of the photos of the WTC? :thumbsup:

#7 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,714 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:32 PM

Posted 14 May 2006 - 11:10 PM

Some people have way too much time on their hands...

I was thinking a little more along the lines of "could we get a little more chlorine in the shallow end of the gene pool please"?

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#8 snyper

snyper

• Banned
  • 513 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:32 AM

Posted 15 May 2006 - 02:42 AM

I was thinking a little more along the lines of "could we get a little more chlorine in the shallow end of the gene pool please"?

:thumbsup: :flowers: MWAHUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

When I asked him if someone with a few hours in a flight sim could put those planes into those buildings with that much precision, his answer was "NO WAY!"

Those guys had more than a few hours flight sim...they were training long before 9/11

Edited by snyper, 15 May 2006 - 02:45 AM.

#9 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  

Posted 15 May 2006 - 03:07 PM

About the dollar bills, whoever originally did that I'd like to give them credit for sitting on there *ss for so many hours trying to come up with that!

If the government really controlled the media, do you really think any stories about Carl Rove or wiretaps would have made it to the press?

Did you see any airplace debris in any of the photos of the WTC? :thumbsup:

It's call information leaks. The government controls what it cans, but someone they trusted; leaked the information.

When I asked him if someone with a few hours in a flight sim could put those planes into those buildings with that much precision, his answer was "NO F'ing WAY!". (expletive deleted)

This is the only reason why I still question 9-11. I dont' have a set belief on what happened. However, I do find it hard to believe that amatuer pilots were able to pull that off.

If it is true, then you must be saying that I can go learn how to land and take off in a plane and do the same thing? :flowers:

Those guys had more than a few hours flight sim...they were training long before 9/11

It's like school. You can get straight A's and still not know a thing.

Edited by yano, 15 May 2006 - 03:08 PM.

#10 BlackSpyder

BlackSpyder

Bleeping Big Rig

• BC Advisor
  • 2,456 posts
  •  

Posted 16 May 2006 - 01:22 AM

wow. Yeah I trust the government as much as I trust cheiny wont shoot me if I go hunting with him. But this is a little far fetched. How long have twenty dollar bills been like that?

Better ? how long before this ends up in the speak easy?

Posted Image

#11 gunner

gunner

• Members
  • 337 posts
  •  

Posted 16 May 2006 - 01:40 AM

CIVILIAN jets. The country was not prepared for an attack from within, and all these theories that somehow our government is behind it is silly.
Spike's advice: Backup your data routinely.

#12 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,492 posts
  •  

Posted 16 May 2006 - 01:21 PM

Defense Department to release 9/11 video
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- The U.S. government will release video Tuesday showing American Airlines Flight 77 striking the Pentagon on Sept. 11, 2001, according to Judicial Watch, a public interest group that requested the video.

The video will be available on the group's Web site after it receives the tape from the Department of Justice, according to a press release from Judicial Watch.

"We fought hard to obtain this video because we felt that it was very important to complete the public record with respect to the terrorist attacks of September 11," said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton.

"Finally, we hope that this video will put to rest the conspiracy theories involving American Airlines Flight 77. As always, our prayers remain with all those who suffered as a result of those murderous attacks." (Posted 11:34 a.m.)

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/europe/05/16...sday/index.html
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#13 HitSquad

HitSquad

You're Bleepin' or you're Weepin'

• Members
  • 1,573 posts
  •  

Posted 16 May 2006 - 01:30 PM

And all this time I thought his name was "Arafat" :thumbsup:

#14 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,782 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:32 PM

Posted 16 May 2006 - 02:10 PM

And all this time I thought his name was "Arafat" :thumbsup:

I think they left out the "hold it up to a mirror" to read it instructions..... :flowers: :trumpet:

Be (Reverse Image) Safe

Da Bleepin AniMod, Animal

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#15 Darthy

Darthy

The red side of the Force

• Members
  • 1,217 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:32 AM

Posted 16 May 2006 - 02:14 PM

The Shadow Posted Yesterday, 02:34 AM
I have a good friend who is a 757 pilot.....

There was a security camera pointing at the very spot where a jet liner was supposed to have hit the Pentagon.
It never saw a jet liner. It did however see a small plane (probably filled with very high explosives).
If there had been a 757, there would have been parts of it being hauled away, shown on the evening news. We never saw one single part of that plane. Never! So where did that plane actually go....probably into the Atlantic Ocean.

In all the pictures of that crash site, did you ever see any jet plane parts, like maybe a tail section?
Heck NO you didn't!

And why was the entire air defense grid turned off that morning, by orders from the TOP?
The Pentagon is one of the most highly protected buildings in the entire world. An errant Mallard Duck couldn't hit that building without the air defense people knowing about it well in advance.

I'm making NO statements of guilt here,,,,,just asking the questions that all the American public should be asking. If they give a crap, that is.

The evidence just doesn't match the stories given to the govt controlled media.

Nuff said....

The Shadow

I agree with you
Εν οίδα οτι ουδέν οίδα - Socrates
Thanks John

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users