Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Can psp support games with usb?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Shivang Goley

Shivang Goley

• Members
  • 36 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:00 PM

Posted 18 February 2014 - 07:59 AM

I am going to buy PSP and I wanted to know that if I download psp's game from web, so can I run that game in playstation portable or not? And can it support full HD 1080p?

Edited by Shivang Goley, 18 February 2014 - 10:04 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ranfan

ranfan

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:30 AM

Posted 20 February 2014 - 02:33 PM

when you say support games from usb, what exactly you mean?  The PSP can play HD MP4 files, but of course not anything like mkv if that's what you're referring to.

Edited by ranfan, 20 February 2014 - 02:35 PM.

#3 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,905 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:30 AM

Posted 03 March 2014 - 10:23 AM

You will need a PSP TO HDMI Upscaler to get full 1080P with the PSP.

As just one example: http://www.amazon.com/Upscaler-Screen-Adapter-digital-transmission/dp/B007UNO9MA

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#4 DJBPace07

DJBPace07

• BC Advisor
  • 4,869 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:30 AM

Posted 17 March 2014 - 06:44 AM

Which PSP are you getting?  I consider the Vita an evolution of the PSP so I lump them in together.  There may be differences between an older model PSP and a Vita in terms of upscaling.

3939.png

#5 I have a computer...

I have a computer...

• Members
  • 84 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:30 PM

Posted 07 May 2014 - 07:50 PM

I don't know if this is too old to respond to, but...

I didnt quite understand what you mean, could you try and explain it clearer?

Well, you can download games from PlayStation Store.

If your PSP doesn't have Wi-Fi then you can download games from PlayStation Store onto your PlayStation 3 then transfer them to your PSP with a USB plug. I don't know if you can do that with a computer, I think so but I'm not sure.

You can download most PlaySation 1 games from there and play them on PSP which is awesome!

If I didn't answer your question try checking at the Playstation Knowledge Center

If you still have more questions don't hesitate to ask.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users