Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How Can I Extract And Recover Zip File From Corrupt Zip Archive Folder?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 jackychain

jackychain

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:59 AM

Posted 18 February 2014 - 06:32 AM

I was compressed my all PDF files in Zip file format last month thereby I could easy to send other machine. Even right now I tried many times to extract or unzip file, but shows such kind of error message “the compressed (zipped) archive folder is invalid or corrupted” during the uncompress of Zip archive folder. Recently, I cannot understand that how it can possible to recover zip file from corrupt Zip archive folder in easy manner? Please let me know some effective Zip repair software that repair and fix damage zip file conveniently. :)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dls62

dls62

• Members
  • 623 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:29 PM

Posted 18 February 2014 - 01:50 PM

Can you tell us what operating system you are using and which software you used to create the zip file?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users