Hello, I would feel it to be safe or an FP as only one of 48 scanners barked. TM may have seen some .exe it didn't like. Possible spyware or bundled installer.
We can run these 2 to se if there is any on here to remove.
Please download AdwCleaner
by Xplode and save to your Desktop.
- Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool
- Click on the Scan button.
- AdwCleaner will begin to scan your computer like it did before.
- After the scan has finished...
<-insert any special instructions here for what to uncheck OR remove this line if there are none->
- This time click on the Clean button.
- Press OK when asked to close all programs and follow the onscreen prompts.
- Press OK again to allow AdwCleaner to restart the computer and complete the removal process.
- After rebooting, a logfile report (AdwCleaner[S#].txt) will open automatically (where the largest value of # represents the most recent report).
- Copy and paste the contents of that logfile in your next reply.
- A copy of that logfile will also be saved in the C:\AdwCleaner folder.
Please download Junkware Removal Tool to your desktop.
- Shut down your protection software now to avoid potential conflicts.
- Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista, 7, or 8; instead of double-clicking, right-mouse click JRT.exe and select "Run as Administrator".
- The tool will open and start scanning your system.
- Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.
- On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.
- Post the contents of JRT.txt into your next message.