Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

fresh new alienware 17 laptop problems booting??? HELP!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 xXxexpertxXx

xXxexpertxXx

• Members
  • 48 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:41 PM

Posted 16 February 2014 - 09:43 PM

ok so it hasnt as bad as it sounds but to me i want to solved the problem and make sure its NOT normal before i go ahead and get a technician to come over and fix the problem!. After turning off my computer. When i want to boot it up! i am forced to press the power button twice. First time the lights on the keyboard come on the bam it shuts off, Then the second time it might do the same but always the 3rd it comes on... Why is this?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:41 PM

Posted 16 February 2014 - 10:16 PM

If its brand new send it back and get a refund or exchange for another.

#3 bassfisher6522

bassfisher6522

• Members
  • 90 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:41 PM

Posted 16 February 2014 - 10:16 PM

A few things here to check out. It's possible that the power switch is bad or going bad. It could be a loose connection of the front panel cables to the mobo. Or something in the BIOS has been changed on how the PC powers up.

#4 xXxexpertxXx

xXxexpertxXx
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 48 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:41 PM

Posted 16 February 2014 - 11:02 PM

ok full care warranty!!! will be calling tomorrow about it lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users