Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

My Intro

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 colflesha

colflesha

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:07 PM

Posted 16 February 2014 - 12:55 PM

What's up folks! Please don't misjudge me by my avatar, it wasn't my first choice. I always consider myself a newbie. Am always open to suggestions and try to stay humble. I'm looking forward to using this site. GOD bless all. 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 swanstarr

swanstarr

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:07 PM

Posted 16 February 2014 - 01:10 PM

No judgement. So, how did you find this site?

#3 colflesha

colflesha
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 16 February 2014 - 02:26 PM

I was trying to troubleshoot the fact that my windows store wasn't notifing me of updates. This link looked interesting. Thanks for asking.

#4 swanstarr

swanstarr

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:07 PM

Posted 16 February 2014 - 02:57 PM

right...im getting false downloads, security shut down including firewalls, etc...several accts have come back with password changes. lots of crazy stuff of late.

so, did you get a quick reply?

#5 colflesha

colflesha
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 16 February 2014 - 03:33 PM

Quick as far as I'm concerned. Sounds like a lot of aggravation. As I stated earlier, I'm kinda a newby. Malwarebytes seem to keep me out of those predicaments.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users