Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Why, hello there!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Baschter

Baschter

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:29 PM

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:43 PM

Hey guys, I've been doing some research and stumbled onto this website. Sure, as most of the people who came here, I do have a problem... But this doesn't seem like the time or the place to talk about it, so I'll just stick to introducting myself!

My real name is- Wait, no, that's not it.

I'm a non-native english speaker, talking to you all the way from Brazil, Rio de Janeiro! Isn't this, like, totally amazing!?

No, no it isn't. Probably some brazilians around the corner here.

Jokes aside, I doubt I'll ever be an asset to the website since I'm a rookie, really. I can get by but I seldom fix stuff without searching the solution up beforehand, but I hope we'll get by. And, hey... Maybe I can snap you guys some nice pictures in exchange for help? As in, there isn't really much else I can do for you. Anyways, glad to be here!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users