Hello hump -
Can you please do these 2 things first.
Download Security Check by Screen317 from HERE
* Save it to your Desktop.
* Double-click SecurityCheck.exe
* Follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.
* A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.
Note: If any security program requests permission to access the Internet, allow it to do so.
Download TFC Temp File Cleaner to your desktop
• Close any open windows.
• Double click the TFC icon to run the program
• TFC will close all open programs itself in order to run,
• Click the Start button to begin the process.
• Allow TFC to run uninterrupted.
• The program should not take long to finish it's job
• Once its finished it may automatically reboot your machine,
• if it doesn't, please manually reboot to ensure a complete clean
Now the program -
If you have a copy of AdwCleaner on your desktop, open it and hit the Uninstall button.
The program can not be updated, so after use, remove it.
This may be required => How to Temporarily Disable your Antivirus
Download AdwCleaner direct from Xplodes (developers) site Here and Save To Desktop.
There is a Tutorial if you care to read it.
NOTE : Please close or save all work, as the computer will be Rebooted
Double-click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.
Vista/Windows 7/8 users right-click and select Run As Administrator.
Click on the Scan button. (only once)
AdwCleaner will begin...be patient as the scan may take some time to complete.
After the scan has finished, click on the Report button...a logfile (AdwCleaner[R0].txt) will open in Notepad for review.
If you see any which you do not want removed, remove the check mark next to it.
Next: Click on the Clean button (only once) to remove the selected items.
You will receive a message telling you that all programs will be close so that the infections can be removed.
Click on OK, and then OK again to confirm the reboot.
When cleaning process is complete a log (AdwCleaner[S0].txt ) of what was removed will be on your desktop.
Please copy and the paste this log in your next post.
A copy of all logfiles are saved in the C:\AdwCleaner folder which was created when running the tool.