- "Unplug your router and plug it back again after 'insert a certain amount of seconds here'."
- "Reset your router's settings"
- "Turn off WMM in QoS"
- "Disable your connectivity and enable it again."
- "Use the troubleshoot tool in your computer."
- "Scan for malware and remove them"
- "Get your router beside your computer."
- "Remove things that are covering your router, if any."
- "Close down programs (such as uTorrent) that takes up lots of your bandwidth"
- "Get a different plan from your ISP, or change ISPs."
- "Plug a wire from your router to your computer."
- "See if someone outside your house is using the internet."
- "Buy a router from Amazon or something."
- "Type this in cmd - 'insert command here'."
- "Do a speed test." (which doesn't even do anything)
But what I want are different answers that are non-obvious.
Are there other options I could do to make my internet faster?
I'm in a wireless, by the way.
If so, please do tell me here. Thanks!
Edited by Queen-Evie, 15 February 2014 - 03:54 PM.