Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

windows update error

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 kamry2009

kamry2009

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:49 AM

Posted 15 February 2014 - 04:34 AM

Windows Update error 8024402C

emsisoft :

socket error # 11003

mlwarebiyteantimlware : program_error_updating (0,0, DNS error)

icant ubdate windows: Windows Update error 8024402C

all my program not conected with internet  except all my internet browsers + idm

i tied all netsh command 2. sfc\scannoow  3. reset my browser . tried all windows solution .tried many toll many way without result

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dls62

dls62

• Members
  • 623 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:49 AM

Posted 15 February 2014 - 06:40 AM

Hi kamry2009,

I see that you are receiving assistance for this problem from a malware removal team member on the Emsisoft support forum.  It would be better if you just follow their advice to ensure that you do not get conflicting instructions from here.  Do you agree?

#3 kamry2009

kamry2009
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:57 AM

ok let see what will happend

#4 kamry2009

kamry2009
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  

Posted 17 February 2014 - 07:02 PM

hi

icant repaier this problem until now if any one have solution please share it with me

#5 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,086 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:49 PM

Posted 18 February 2014 - 10:00 AM

You have an open topic with Emsisoft Support at http://support.emsisoft.com/topic/13697-socket-error-11003/ .

Please pursue that topic to conclusion before replying again to this topic, which reflects the same issues as your Emissoft topic.

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users