Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Greetings Fellow Kids

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Man Mountain

Man Mountain

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:19 PM

Posted 12 February 2014 - 08:04 PM

I am honored to be a new member of this group. I am long of tooth (74) but still a kid at heart.

My name comes from my BBS called 'Port Royal, 1692' which I sysopped as a pirate named Man Mountain. I was the body guard and major domo to Sir Henry Morgan, governer of Port Royal in th late 17th century. (I am 6'6" and weigh 285lb)

That was in 1980. Yesterday I googled uninstall conduit and found this site. With the help of AdwCleaner I have once more avoided evil.

I have had a chance to nose around here and soul like to hang around your playground. 

I look forward to contributing and taking part in your forums.

Man Mountain of Port Royal

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,416 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:19 PM

Posted 12 February 2014 - 08:26 PM

Welcome Man Mountain

Thanks for joining us and may your stay be as long as your teeth :)

How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 Man Mountain

Man Mountain
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:19 PM

Posted 13 February 2014 - 11:24 AM

The more I navigate these waters the more value I see and the more I feel at home. I use your downloads to validate my taste in previous choices I have made, and to find very valuable utilities.

Teeth are still all mine :)

New ID photo is Sir Henry Morgan, Lt. Governer of Port Royal, Jamaica (He was only a pyrat if you were Spanish or Dutch) He had Letters of Marque

Edited by Man Mountain, 13 February 2014 - 11:25 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users