Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Giza From Mumbojumbo

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 BobbySocks

BobbySocks

• Members
  • 50 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:19 PM

Posted 12 May 2006 - 06:04 AM

it is not a big problem but if someone can help me it would be really appreciated. i found a game on web (do not remembe where exactly it was located) and installed it on my mum pc, coz she is fan of these kind of game. the game is called giza, in case you don't know it it's similar tu lexus or zuma. the problem is that t got stuck sometimes and show that there is an error na dyou have to start it again. maybe some of you had this problem and know what could help. will it be better if i installed more new version?
I use Spy Sweeper.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users