Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

About : Tutorial Identifying & Upgrading Ram

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 gamla7

gamla7

• Members
  • 38 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:05 AM

Posted 12 February 2014 - 04:08 AM

Hello  :love4u:

While reading the mentioned tutorial I arrived to the text = Freeware Replacements for Common Commercial Applications.

That line covered a link (.../topic3616.html) which redirected me Sorry, we couldn't find that! = ( http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3616 )

A google upon Speedfan+guide offered me plenty of possibilities - I am not capable to make a correct choise.

Maybe you can guide me ? And or correct the content of mentioned Tutor.

Many thanks

Gamla

============================================================================================================

Addicted to my portable T42 [xp] and a Desk PC with mobo Asus P5WD2 E PREMIUM [vista] - both operational in older OS but want to add both onto Linux.  All my application software works perfect in the XP environment. 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 myrti

myrti

Sillyberry

• Malware Study Hall Admin
  • 33,681 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:05 AM

Posted 12 February 2014 - 05:46 AM

Hi,

this should be the correct link for the thread you were trying to get to:
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/366982/freeware-replacements-for-common-commercial-apps/

regards
myrti
If I have been helping you and haven't replied in 2 days, feel free to shoot me a PM! Please don't send help request via PM, unless I am already helping you. Use the forums!

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#3 buddy215

buddy215

• BC Advisor
  • 12,622 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:05 PM

Posted 12 February 2014 - 07:16 AM

Some of the free programs listed in that topic are now bundled with adware. It has become common for free programs

to include adware in their downloads.

If you were looking to download SpeedFan: SpeedFan - Access temperature sensor in your computer

A safe site to download many of the popular free programs from: Ninite - Install or Update Multiple Apps at Once

“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded and the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics...you are all stardust.”Lawrence M. Krauss

A 1792 U.S. penny, designed in part by Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, reads “Liberty Parent of Science & Industry.”

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users