Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Questions

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 caribou_f

caribou_f

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:44 PM

Posted 11 February 2014 - 04:22 PM

Mod Edit:  Split from http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/523852/task-manager-process-orlyipexe-32/ - Hamluis.

I am having the same problem on my Windows XP.  My CPU is almost always running at %100.  One process that is eating the resources is the same as discussed earlier but under a different name 'duarsaa.exe' and the properities identify it as belonging to this 'IenMeramkel Antibibus'. It is located under documents and settings in a folder called 'Ombuxe'.

I have scanned my hard drive and deleted it but only after trying to stop the process in task manager.  It seems to be gone for a few minutes and then replicates itself and continues to drive the cpu crazy.

I have run Mcafee and MS scan to no avail.  Now what?

Edited by hamluis, 11 February 2014 - 05:39 PM.
Moved to Am I Infected - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dls62

dls62

• Members
  • 623 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:44 AM

Posted 11 February 2014 - 05:12 PM

Hi caribou_f,

Welcome to Bleeping Computer.

To receive help with your problem you need to start your own topic.  Please follow the Preparation Guide For Use Before Using Malware Removal Tools and Requesting Help from item 6 and you will be contacted by of the Malware Response Team.

Edited by dls62, 11 February 2014 - 05:13 PM.

#3 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,399 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:44 PM

Posted 11 February 2014 - 07:01 PM

• If you cannot complete a step, then skip it and continue with the next.
  • In Step 6 there are instructions for downloading and running DDS which will create two logs. (Note: Windows 8.1 Users will not be able run DDS and create a log)
When you have done that, post your logs in the Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs forum, NOT here, for assistance by the Malware Response Team.

Start a new topic, give it a relevant title and post your log(s) along with a brief description of your problem, a summary of any anti-malware tools you have used and a summary of any steps that you have performed on your own. If you cannot produce any of the required logs, then still start the new topic and explain that you followed the Prep. Guide, were unable to create the logs, and describe what happened when you tried to create them. A member of the Malware Removal Team will walk you through, step by step, on how to clean your computer.

After doing this, please reply back in this thread with a link to the new topic so we can closed this one.
Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users