Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Trojan disinfected, desktop and key programs not working in XP

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
36 replies to this topic

#1 LemonLime7

LemonLime7

• Members
  • 48 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:45 PM

Posted 10 February 2014 - 04:54 PM

My original topic was under Am I Infected, same title, Feb 4, 2014(description of issues,

was referred to make a post here)

As per instructions from 'This Guide', from step 3.

3. Created a free account under LemonLime 7(did this

initially before posting)

4. Done, saved - to receive Email for immediate topic

notifications

5. Enable Firewall(?) I have no internet connection w this
 computer...and I connect via a wireless router, which is
 not working due to the issues listed in my first post. I
 have no taskbar, start button, or way to get to the control
 panel to follow the tutorial, so I havent done this.

6. Ran DDS from a version already on my computer. I cannot
move items/cut, copy, click, drag items from the desktop or
other file folders. I get the message that DDS has created 2

log files, 1. DDS.txt and 2. Attach.txt(which it instructs

me to zip, then attach to my forum post). I saved the first
file to my desktop....OK, but I do not see the 2nd file
'attach.txt'. My Task Manager does show a 2nd notepad.exe
open, is this file hidden somehow?  I cannot find it.
The DDS.txt file saved itself automatically to my desktop.
It didnt ask where I wanted to save 'attach.txt'. This

version was called DDS.scr and I didnt want to change the
file name, given the issues on this computer.

Since, as per my original post, I cannot copy/paste files
from this computer, nor can I access/recognize the USB ports

to transfer or save files to a flash drive by dragging
or copying to them, 
I am attaching a 3 page screenshot of the DDS.txt file, its
the only way I can figure out how to do it at this point, as

I cannot find the 'attach.txt' part of the log right now.
Sorry for the inconvenience. Im trying to follow the

instructions given in my reply as best I can.

7. Creating a new malware topic, posting DDS log...
As requested, the DDS.txt log...attached. Attached File  DDS.txt p 1 of 3.jpg   199.3KB   1 downloadsAttached File  DDS.txt p 2 of 3.jpg   222.61KB   1 downloads

Page 3 of 3 of the DDS log will be in a 2nd post, right after this

one(too big a file for one post)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 LemonLime7

LemonLime7
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 48 posts
  •  

Posted 10 February 2014 - 05:03 PM

Here is the final page....attached....

Wait, I cannot attach the last file, its only allowing me to upload 512k(total), and this file is around 178k more

How can I do this....

#3 LemonLime7

LemonLime7
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 48 posts
  •  

Posted 10 February 2014 - 05:44 PM

Sorry, I forgot to include a link to my original post in the Am I Infected forum...

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/523122/trojan-disinfected-desktop-key-programs-not-working-windows-xp/

#4 LemonLime7

LemonLime7
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 48 posts
  •  

Posted 10 February 2014 - 06:48 PM

Finally, have decided to just type the 3rd log file; here it is....Attached File  DDS p 3 of 3.txt   2KB   3 downloads

#5 fireman4it

fireman4it

Bleepin' Fireman

• Malware Response Team
  • 13,512 posts
  •  

Posted 13 February 2014 - 11:30 AM

Hello LemonLime7,

• Welcome to Bleeping Computer.
  • My name is fireman4it and I will be helping you with your Malware problem.

Please take note of some guidelines for this fix:
  • Refrain from making any changes to your computer including installing/uninstall programs, deleting files, modifying the registry, and running scanners or tools.

• If you do not understand any step(s) provided, please do not hesitate to ask before continuing.

• Even if things appear to be better, it might not mean we are finished. Please continue to follow my instructions and reply back until I give you the "all clean".
  • In the upper right hand corner of the topic you will see a button called Follow This Topic.I suggest you click it and select Immediate E-Mail notification and click on Follow This Topic. This way you will be advised when we respond to your topic and facilitate the cleaning of your machine.

• Finally, please reply using the Post  button in the lower right hand corner of your screen. Do not start a new topic. The logs that you post should be pasted directly into the reply, unless they do not fit into the post.
  •   I will be analyzing your log. I will get back to you with instructions.

Download Windows Repair (all in one) from this site

Install the program then run it.

Go to Step 2 and allow it to run CheckDisk by clicking on Do It button:

p22001645.gif

Once that is done then go to Step 3 and allow it to run System File Check by clicking on Do It button:

p22001646.gif

Go to Step 4 and under "System Restore" click on Create button:

p22001644.gif

Go to Start Repairs tab and click Start button.

p22001166.gif

Please ensure that ONLY items seen in the image below are ticked as indicated (they're all checked by default):

p22001647.gif

Click on box next to the Restart System when Finished. Then click on Start.

After running this tell me if you can drag  and copy and paste now. 

" Extinguishing Malware from the world"

The Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal forum is very busy. If I'm helping you and I've not posted back within 24 hrs., send a PM with your topic link. Thank you.

ALL OTHER HELP REQUESTS VIA THE PM SYSTEM WILL BE IGNORED. The Forums are there for a reason!
Thanks-

userbar_eis_500.gif

If I have helped you, consider making a donation to help me continue the fight against Malware! Just click btn_donate_LG.gif

#6 LemonLime7

LemonLime7
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 48 posts
  •  

Posted 13 February 2014 - 06:43 PM

Hello fireman4it,

My computer has now recognized the USB and I was able to download and install the Windows repair program, which was something it wasn't doing previously.  

However, I went through the steps you outlined exactly, and I still cannot drag-copy-paste files.

I still have the same issues on startup, no taskbar or start button w the same error message. One thing I noted somewhere in the instructions was that all the 

Antivirus software should be turned off. I never turned it on, but from the task manager, there are pieces of this running from when the computer starts up(AVG 9.0). When I try to end the AVG processes in task manager, I end them one at a time, but another pops up; and I can never end all of them.

Also, the task manager hangs when I click on the networking tab, if that means anything.  Thanks. 

#7 fireman4it

fireman4it

Bleepin' Fireman

• Malware Response Team
  • 13,512 posts
  •  

Posted 13 February 2014 - 09:12 PM

For x32 (x86) bit systems download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to a flash drive.
For x64 bit systems download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool x64 and save it to a flash drive.

Plug the flashdrive into the infected PC.

Enter System Recovery Options.

To enter System Recovery Options from the Advanced Boot Options:

• Restart the computer.
  • As soon as the BIOS is loaded begin tapping the F8 key until Advanced Boot Options appears.
  • Use the arrow keys to select the Repair your computer menu item.
  • Select US as the keyboard language settings, and then click Next.
  • Select the operating system you want to repair, and then click Next.
  • Select your user account an click Next.

To enter System Recovery Options by using Windows installation disc:
  • Insert the installation disc.
  • Restart your computer.
  • If prompted, press any key to start Windows from the installation disc. If your computer is not configured to start from a CD or DVD, check your BIOS settings.
  • Click Repair your computer.
  • Select US as the keyboard language settings, and then click Next.
  • Select the operating system you want to repair, and then click Next.
  • Select your user account and click Next.

On the System Recovery Options menu you will get the following options:Startup Repair
System Restore
Windows Complete PC Restore
Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool
Command Prompt
  • Select Command Prompt
  • In the command window type in notepad and press Enter.
  • The notepad opens. Under File menu select Open.
  • Select "Computer" and find your flash drive letter and close the notepad.
  • In the command window type e:\frst.exe (for x64 bit version type e:\frst64)  and press Enter
    Note: Replace letter e with the drive letter of your flash drive.
  • The tool will start to run.
  • When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Press Scan button.
  • It will make a log (FRST.txt) on the flash drive. Please copy and paste it to your reply.

The Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal forum is very busy. If I'm helping you and I've not posted back within 24 hrs., send a PM with your topic link. Thank you.

ALL OTHER HELP REQUESTS VIA THE PM SYSTEM WILL BE IGNORED. The Forums are there for a reason!
Thanks-

userbar_eis_500.gif

If I have helped you, consider making a donation to help me continue the fight against Malware! Just click btn_donate_LG.gif

#8 LemonLime7

LemonLime7
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 48 posts
  •  

Posted 14 February 2014 - 12:31 AM

I downloaded Farbar Recovery Scan Tool-saved to flash drive...Then plugged it into the infected computer...

I have tried 3-4 times to run this tool from a Command prompt, a box pops open saying Farbar Recovery Scan Tool(Not Responding)
and a note in the box 'checking for update. Please wait...' While I was waiting, I get an hourglass and no response(hangs).
The box saying SCAN is there, but I cant click on it and get any response. CLosed the command prompt, no response.

Opened Task Manager, where there are 2 different Farbar Scan Recovery Scan Tool lines under applications, Both have
Not Responding status...Tried once more after closing down an open version in task manager under processes. Now am getting
'Checking for update, please wait' message once again. Im still waiting. After 5-10 minutes this process is hanging...I
cannot close the dialog box. I go back into task manager and shut down the processes once again. Then restart the computer.

This computer cannot currently connect to the internet

I had opened a command prompt from task manager; rather than the boot menu, Im not getting the option to do so; I have an OEM
system that doesnt show the menus you list...I press F8 to enter advanced windows options.

As I have an OEM System(HP), I do not have the same start up menus, nor the XP start up discs, so entering System Recovery as
described is not possible as per the instructions listed. I just have the OEM menu on start up, where I have the choice of
changing the bios, changing the boot order, or starting windows in safe mode, w a command prompt, and a few other options.
Any time I try to get the command prompt through the boot up, it says I have to start windows normally. I cant start in safe
mode or anything but the normal startup.

I have tried running the FRST from a command prompt; and from the flash drive simply by double clicking it; both ways, it hangs
while 'Checking for an update', pushing the scan button doesnt help. 

Im not sure what to do next, as I cant run this tool as per your instructions/get a log produced.

#9 fireman4it

fireman4it

Bleepin' Fireman

• Malware Response Team
  • 13,512 posts
  •  

Posted 14 February 2014 - 01:22 AM

Let's try it like this.

Run it from the usb in Regular start mode not advanced options. If that doesnt work try moving it to your desktop and running it.

Edited by fireman4it, 14 February 2014 - 01:23 AM.

Thanks-

userbar_eis_500.gif

#10 LemonLime7

LemonLime7
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 48 posts
  •  

Posted 14 February 2014 - 05:58 AM

I came back to my computer after it had been hanging awhile, and finally the original screen you mentioned w the FRST came up where I was able to say 'YES' to the disclaimer. I get a message

Backing up registry, this should take a few seconds, then a dialog box w a red 'x' in it saying Warning! Error saving file C:\FRST\HIVES\SECURITY ! Continue with the next file?  [RegCreateKeyEx:5 - Access is Denied] with a choice of Yes or No in the box ...  I wanted to ask if I should stop here or go ahead with it

#11 fireman4it

fireman4it

Bleepin' Fireman

• Malware Response Team
  • 13,512 posts
  •  

Posted 14 February 2014 - 10:57 AM

Go ahead and click yes. Does the machine allow you to copy and paste when in Safemode?

Thanks-

userbar_eis_500.gif

#12 LemonLime7

LemonLime7
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 48 posts
  •  

Posted 14 February 2014 - 12:07 PM

I clicked YES on the box, and did so about 5 more times, with warning boxes to the same registry key and slightly different file paths. The FRST tool did finally run, producing 2 files, FRST and Addition, which saved to my USB drive. I'm posting those below. 

By the way, I am not in 'safe mode' or able to get into it after trying several times and in different ways. Im getting a normal startup with the XP when it rolls through the OEM screens, and into Windows, and I had tried several different startups - safe mode(F8) or booting thru an Advanced Windows menu(which comes up when I hit the esc key), or boot-bios menus(when I use F1)and System Recovery(with the F10 key, but that runs a full system recovery back to factory condition, which is a last resort), but they all took me back to only being able to start up normally, which is where I am now, still not being able to cut-copy-paste-drag-drop, with the error messages the same, etc...

1 - FRST log 

Scan result of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST) (x86) Version: 12-02-2014 01
Ran by Owner (ATTENTION: The logged in user is not administrator) on YOUR-XHTR8HVC4P on 14-02-2014 10:24:33
Running from K:\
Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 3 (X86) OS Language: English(US)
Internet Explorer Version 8
Boot Mode: Normal

The only official download link for FRST:
Download link for 32-Bit version: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/farbar-recovery-scan-tool/dl/81/
Download link for 64-Bit Version: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/farbar-recovery-scan-tool/dl/82/
Download link from any site other than Bleeping Computer is unpermitted or outdated.
See tutorial for FRST: http://www.geekstogo.com/forum/topic/335081-frst-tutorial-how-to-use-farbar-recovery-scan-tool/

==================== Processes (Whitelisted) =================

==================== Registry (Whitelisted) ==================

HKLM\...\Run: [hpsysdrv] - c:\windows\system\hpsysdrv.exe [52736 1998-05-07] (Hewlett-Packard Company)
HKLM\...\Run: [KBD] - C:\HP\KBD\KBD.EXE [61440 2003-02-11] (Hewlett-Packard Company)
HKLM\...\Run: [AutoTKit] - C:\hp\bin\AUTOTKIT.EXE [53248 2003-06-18] ()
HKLM\...\Run: [Recguard] - C:\WINDOWS\SMINST\RECGUARD.EXE [212992 2002-09-13] ()
HKLM\...\Run: [nwiz] - nwiz.exe /installquiet /keeploaded /nodetect
HKLM\...\Run: [Sunkist2k] - C:\Program Files\Multimedia Card Reader\shwicon2k.exe [139264 2003-08-09] (Alcor Micro, Corp.)
HKLM\...\Run: [AlcxMonitor] - C:\WINDOWS\ALCXMNTR.EXE [57344 2004-09-07] (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.)
HKLM\...\Run: [] - [X]
HKLM\...\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe [37296 2011-09-07] (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
HKLM\...\Run: [TkBellExe] - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe [202256 2010-09-04] (RealNetworks, Inc.)
HKLM\...\Run: [Adobe ARM] - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe [958576 2013-04-04] (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
HKLM\...\Run: [ADUserMon] - C:\Program Files\Iomega\AutoDisk\ADUserMon.exe [147456 2002-09-24] (Iomega Corporation)
HKLM\...\Run: [Iomega Drive Icons] - C:\Program Files\Iomega\DriveIcons\ImgIcon.exe [86016 2002-08-13] (Iomega)
HKLM\...\Run: [Deskup] - C:\Program Files\Iomega\DriveIcons\deskup.exe [32768 2002-07-16] (Iomega)
HKLM\...\Run: [APSDaemon] - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\APSDaemon.exe [59280 2012-08-27] (Apple Inc.)
HKLM\...\Run: [QuickTime Task] - C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe [421888 2012-10-25] (Apple Inc.)
HKLM\...\runonceex: [Flags] - 128
HKLM\...\runonceex: [Title] - UnHackMe Rootkit Check
Winlogon\Notify\avgrsstarter: C:\WINDOWS\system32\avgrsstx.dll (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
Winlogon\Notify\igfxcui: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxsrvc.dll (Intel Corporation)
Winlogon\Notify\OPXPGina: C:\Program Files\Softex\OmniPass\opxpgina.dll ()
HKLM\...\Policies\Explorer: [NoCDBurning] 0
HKU\.DEFAULT\...\RunOnce: [FlashPlayerUpdate] - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil32_11_7_700_224_ActiveX.exe [814472 2013-06-17] (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
HKU\S-1-5-21-980271276-481220816-41620543-1003\...\Run: [NVIEW] - rundll32.exe nview.dll,nViewLoadHook
HKU\S-1-5-21-980271276-481220816-41620543-1003\...\Winlogon: [Shell] explorer.exe [1033728 2008-04-13] (Microsoft Corporation) <==== ATTENTION
HKU\S-1-5-21-980271276-481220816-41620543-1003\...409d6c4515e9\InprocServer32: [Default-shell32] C:\RECYCLER\S-1-5-21-980271276-481220816-41620543-1003\$ca46229a6b3919324a26502f105c12a7\n. ATTENTION! ====> ZeroAccess?
Startup: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk
ShortcutTarget: HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk -> C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
Startup: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\NkbMonitor.exe.lnk
ShortcutTarget: NkbMonitor.exe.lnk -> C:\Program Files\Nikon\PictureProject\NkbMonitor.exe (Nikon Corporation)
Startup: C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\AutoTBar.exe ()
Startup: C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\mod_sm.lnk
ShortcutTarget: mod_sm.lnk -> C:\hp\bin\cloaker.exe (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
Startup: C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\spamsubtract.lnk
ShortcutTarget: spamsubtract.lnk -> C:\Program Files\interMute\SpamSubtract\SpamSubtract.exe (interMute, Inc.)

==================== Internet (Whitelisted) ====================

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = about:blank
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://www.microsoft.com/isapi/redir.dll?prd=ie&ar=iesearch
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = about:blank
StartMenuInternet: IEXPLORE.EXE - C:\DOCUME~1\Owner\LOCALS~1\Temp\mcrseonwax.exe -a iexplore.exe
SearchScopes: HKLM - DefaultScope value is missing.
SearchScopes: HKCU - DefaultScope {0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A} URL = http://www.bing.com/search
SearchScopes: HKCU - {0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A} URL = http://www.bing.com/search
SearchScopes: HKCU - {EA7A303C-50FB-4CBE-8009-CCA658A7C19C} URL = http://search.yahoo.com/search?p={searchterms}&ei=UTF-8&fr=w3i&type=W3i_DS,136,0_0,Search,20120623,6901,0,8,0
BHO: Adobe PDF Link Helper - {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
BHO: RealPlayer Download and Record Plugin for Internet Explorer - {3049C3E9-B461-4BC5-8870-4C09146192CA} - C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Real\RealPlayer\BrowserRecordPlugin\IE\rpbrowserrecordplugin.dll (RealPlayer)
BHO: Java™ Plug-In SSV Helper - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\ssv.dll (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
BHO: Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
BHO: JQSIEStartDetectorImpl Class - {E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
Toolbar: HKCU - HP View - {B2847E28-5D7D-4DEB-8B67-05D28BCF79F5} - c:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\bin\hpdtlk02.dll (Hewlett-Packard Company)
Toolbar: HKCU - &Links - {0E5CBF21-D15F-11D0-8301-00AA005B4383} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
Toolbar: HKCU - &Address - {01E04581-4EEE-11D0-BFE9-00AA005B4383} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\browseui.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
Toolbar: HKCU - No Name - {42CDD1BF-3FFB-4238-8AD1-7859DF00B1D6} -  No File
DPF: {166B1BCA-3F9C-11CF-8075-444553540000} http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/director/sw.cab
DPF: {31435657-9980-0010-8000-00AA00389B71} http://download.microsoft.com/download/e/2/f/e2fcec4b-6c8b-48b7-adab-ab9c403a978f/wvc1dmo.cab
DPF: {33564D57-9980-0010-8000-00AA00389B71} http://download.microsoft.com/download/D/0/D/D0DD87DA-994F-4334-8B55-AF2E4D98ED0C/wmv9dmo.cab
DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_45-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0014-0001-0002-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.4.1/jinstall-1_4_1_02-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0045-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_45-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_45-windows-i586.cab
Handler: linkscanner - {F274614C-63F8-47D5-A4D1-FBDDE494F8D1} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgpp.dll (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
Winsock: Catalog5 04 C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll [121704] (Apple Inc.)

Hosts: Hosts file not detected in the default directory
Tcpip\Parameters: [DhcpNameServer] 75.75.75.75 75.75.76.76

========================== Services (Whitelisted) =================

S2 avg9emc; C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgemc.exe [921952 2010-08-24] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
R2 avg9wd; C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgwdsvc.exe [308136 2010-08-24] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
S2 CodeMeter.exe; C:\Program Files\CodeMeter\Runtime\bin\CodeMeter.exe [2571704 2012-12-03] (WIBU-SYSTEMS AG)
S3 hpqcxs08; C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqcxs08.dll [253568 2009-11-18] (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
S2 hpqddsvc; C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqddsvc.dll [137344 2009-11-18] (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
R2 Iomega App Services; C:\Program Files\Iomega\System32\AppServices.exe [73728 2002-09-04] (Iomega Corporation)
R2 JavaQuickStarterService; C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe [158128 2013-05-22] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
S2 Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service; C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\AAWService.exe [1355928 2010-09-23] (Lavasoft)
R2 omniserv; C:\Program Files\Softex\OmniPass\Omniserv.exe [68704 2003-02-21] ()
S3 Secunia PSI Agent; C:\Program Files\Secunia\PSI\PSIA.exe [1227800 2013-04-18] (Secunia)
R2 Secunia Update Agent; C:\Program Files\Secunia\PSI\sua.exe [659992 2013-04-18] (Secunia)
R2 WANMiniportService; C:\WINDOWS\wanmpsvc.exe [65536 2003-05-01] (America Online, Inc.)
R2 _IOMEGA_ACTIVE_DISK_SERVICE_; C:\Program Files\Iomega\AutoDisk\ADService.exe [151552 2002-09-24] (Iomega Corporation)
S2 DcomLaunch; %SystemRoot%\system32\rpcss.dll [X]
S4 Iomega Activity Disk2; "" [X]
S2 RpcSs; %SystemRoot%\System32\rpcss.dll [X]

==================== Drivers (Whitelisted) ====================

R1 AFS2K; C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\AFS2K.sys [35840 2004-10-07] (Oak Technology Inc.)
R3 ALCXWDM; C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\ALCXWDM.SYS [2279424 2004-10-01] (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.)
R1 AvgLdx86; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\avgldx86.sys [226016 2013-01-15] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
R1 AvgMfx86; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\avgmfx86.sys [29712 2011-09-13] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
R1 AvgTdiX; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\avgtdix.sys [243152 2011-05-06] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
S3 BCM42RLY; C:\WINDOWS\System32\BCM42RLY.SYS [17992 2005-02-01] (Broadcom Corporation)
S3 GTNDIS5; C:\WINDOWS\system32\GTNDIS5.SYS [15872 2003-09-25] (Printing Communications Assoc., Inc. (PCAUSA))
S3 hitmanpro35; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\hitmanpro35.sys [16968 2011-04-11] ()
S3 HPZid412; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\HPZid412.sys [49920 2009-08-26] (HP)
S3 HPZipr12; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\HPZipr12.sys [16496 2009-08-26] (HP)
S3 HPZius12; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\HPZius12.sys [21568 2009-08-26] (HP)
R0 iomdisk; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\iomdisk.sys [30258 2002-09-04] (Iomega Corporation)
R3 ltmodem5; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\ltmdmnt.sys [625537 2003-03-31] (LT)
S3 MBAMSwissArmy; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys [40776 2014-02-01] (Malwarebytes Corporation)
R0 nv_agp; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\nv_agp.sys [18688 2003-03-19] (NVIDIA Corporation)
R3 pfc; C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\pfc.sys [9856 2002-10-01] (Padus, Inc.)
R0 ppa3; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\ppa3.sys [17664 2008-04-13] (Microsoft Corporation)
R3 rtl8139; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\R8139n51.SYS [46976 2002-10-04] (Realtek Semiconductor Corporation       )
S3 S3Psddr; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\s3gnbm.sys [166912 2004-08-03] (S3 Graphics, Inc.)
S3 SiS315; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\sisgrp.sys [394752 2003-05-06] (Silicon Integrated Systems Corporation)
R1 SiSkp; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\srvkp.sys [10624 2003-04-11] (Silicon Integrated Systems Corporation)
R3 SunkFilt; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\sunkfilt.sys [40228 2003-08-11] (Alcor Micro Corp.)
R0 viaagp1; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\viaagp1.sys [26880 2002-12-27] (VIA Technologies, Inc.)
R3 WUSB54GPV4SRV; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\rt2500usb.sys [245376 2005-11-17] (Ralink Technology Inc.)
S3 {6080A529-897E-4629-A488-ABA0C29B635E}; C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\ialmsbw.sys [113504 2003-04-15] (Intel Corporation)
S3 {D31A0762-0CEB-444e-ACFF-B049A1F6FE91}; C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\ialmkchw.sys [78752 2003-04-15] (Intel Corporation)
S2 MCSTRM; No ImagePath
S2 mrtRate; No ImagePath
U5 ScsiPort; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\scsiport.sys [96384 2008-04-13] (Microsoft Corporation)
S3 Sunkfiltp; \??\C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\sunkfiltp.sys [X]

==================== NetSvcs (Whitelisted) ===================

==================== One Month Created Files and Folders ========

2014-02-14 04:47 - 2014-02-14 10:24 - 00000000 ____D () C:\FRST
2014-02-13 16:22 - 2014-02-13 16:22 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories
2014-02-13 16:13 - 2014-02-13 16:24 - 00009160 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\bitssetup.log
2014-02-13 16:12 - 2014-02-13 16:14 - 00000558 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\Windows Update.log
2014-02-13 14:53 - 2014-02-13 16:24 - 00181064 _____ (Sysinternals) C:\WINDOWS\PSEXESVC.EXE
2014-02-13 13:19 - 2008-04-13 19:12 - 00116224 ____C (Xerox) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\xrxwiadr.dll
2014-02-13 13:19 - 2008-04-13 19:12 - 00018944 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\xrxscnui.dll
2014-02-13 13:19 - 2001-08-17 22:37 - 00099865 ____C (Eicon Technology) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\xlog.exe
2014-02-13 13:19 - 2001-08-17 22:37 - 00027648 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\xrxftplt.exe
2014-02-13 13:19 - 2001-08-17 22:37 - 00004608 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\xrxflnch.exe
2014-02-13 13:19 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00023040 ____C (Xerox Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\xrxwbtmp.dll
2014-02-13 13:18 - 2008-04-13 19:12 - 00008192 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\wshirda.dll
2014-02-13 13:18 - 2004-08-04 00:29 - 00019455 ____C (Intel® Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\wvchntxx.sys
2014-02-13 13:18 - 2004-08-04 00:29 - 00012063 ____C (Intel® Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\wsiintxx.sys
2014-02-13 13:18 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 00028288 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\xjis.nls
2014-02-13 13:18 - 2001-08-17 12:11 - 00016970 ____C (US Robotics MCD (Megahertz)) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\xem336n5.sys
2014-02-13 13:17 - 2008-04-13 13:45 - 00031744 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\wceusbsh.sys
2014-02-13 13:17 - 2008-04-13 13:36 - 00008832 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\wmiacpi.sys
2014-02-13 13:17 - 2004-08-04 00:29 - 00033599 ____C (Intel® Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\watv04nt.sys
2014-02-13 13:17 - 2004-08-04 00:29 - 00029311 ____C (Intel® Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\watv01nt.sys
2014-02-13 13:17 - 2004-08-04 00:29 - 00023615 ____C (Intel® Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\wch7xxnt.sys
2014-02-13 13:17 - 2004-08-04 00:29 - 00019551 ____C (Intel® Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\watv02nt.sys
2014-02-13 13:17 - 2004-08-04 00:29 - 00012415 ____C (Intel® Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\wadv01nt.sys
2014-02-13 13:17 - 2004-08-04 00:29 - 00012127 ____C (Intel® Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\wadv02nt.sys
2014-02-13 13:17 - 2004-08-04 00:29 - 00011775 ____C (Intel® Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\wadv05nt.sys
2014-02-13 13:17 - 2002-08-28 22:59 - 00154624 ____C (Lucent Technologies) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\wlluc48.sys
2014-02-13 13:17 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00087040 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\wiafbdrv.dll
2014-02-13 13:17 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00053760 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\wiamsmud.dll
2014-02-13 13:17 - 2001-08-17 13:28 - 00771581 ____C (Rockwell) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\winacisa.sys
2014-02-13 13:17 - 2001-08-17 13:28 - 00701386 ____C (3Com Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\wdhaalba.sys
2014-02-13 13:17 - 2001-08-17 13:28 - 00064605 ____C (PCtel, Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\vvoice.sys
2014-02-13 13:17 - 2001-08-17 12:13 - 00019528 ____C (Winbond Electronics Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\w840nd.sys
2014-02-13 13:17 - 2001-08-17 12:13 - 00019016 ____C (Winbond Electronics Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\w926nd.sys
2014-02-13 13:17 - 2001-08-17 12:13 - 00016925 ____C (Winbond Electronics Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\w940nd.sys
2014-02-13 13:17 - 2001-08-17 12:12 - 00034890 ____C (Raytheon Corp.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\wlandrv2.sys
2014-02-13 13:17 - 2001-08-17 12:10 - 00035871 ____C (Winbond Electronics Corp.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\wbfirdma.sys
2014-02-13 13:16 - 2008-04-13 19:12 - 00053760 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\vfwwdm32.dll
2014-02-13 13:16 - 2008-04-13 13:45 - 00060032 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\usbaudio.sys
2014-02-13 13:16 - 2008-04-13 13:45 - 00026112 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\usbser.sys
2014-02-13 13:16 - 2008-04-13 13:45 - 00015104 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\usbscan.sys
2014-02-13 13:16 - 2002-08-28 22:59 - 00032384 ____C (KLSI USA, Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\usb101et.sys
2014-02-13 13:16 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00525568 ____C (Trident Microsystems Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\tridxp.dll
2014-02-13 13:16 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00216064 ____C (UMAX Data Systems Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\um34scan.dll
2014-02-13 13:16 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00211968 ____C (UMAX Data Systems Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\um54scan.dll
2014-02-13 13:16 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00094720 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\umaxud32.dll
2014-02-13 13:16 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00069632 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\umaxu12.dll
2014-02-13 13:16 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00050688 ____C (UMAX DATA SYSTEMS INC.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\umaxscan.dll
2014-02-13 13:16 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00050176 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\umaxp60.dll
2014-02-13 13:16 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00047616 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\umaxcam.dll
2014-02-13 13:16 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00028160 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\umaxu40.dll
2014-02-13 13:16 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00026624 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\umaxu22.dll
2014-02-13 13:16 - 2001-08-17 22:35 - 00042496 ____C (IBM Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\tp4res.dll
2014-02-13 13:16 - 2001-08-17 14:56 - 00440576 ____C (Trident Microsystems Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\tridkb.dll
2014-02-13 13:16 - 2001-08-17 14:56 - 00315520 ____C (Trident Microsystems Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\trid3d.dll
2014-02-13 13:16 - 2001-08-17 13:58 - 00022912 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\umaxpcls.sys
2014-02-13 13:16 - 2001-08-17 13:52 - 00036736 ____C (Promise Technology, Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\ultra.sys
2014-02-13 13:16 - 2001-08-17 13:49 - 00024576 ____C (VIA Technologies, Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\viairda.sys
2014-02-13 13:16 - 2001-08-17 13:48 - 00011520 ____C (IBM Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\twotrack.sys
2014-02-13 13:16 - 2001-08-17 13:28 - 00794654 ____C (U.S. Robotics, Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\usr1801.sys
2014-02-13 13:16 - 2001-08-17 13:28 - 00794399 ____C (U.S. Robotics, Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\usr1806v.sys
2014-02-13 13:16 - 2001-08-17 13:28 - 00793598 ____C (U.S. Robotics, Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\usr1806.sys
2014-02-13 13:16 - 2001-08-17 13:28 - 00765884 ____C (U.S. Robotics, Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\usrti.sys
2014-02-13 13:16 - 2001-08-17 13:28 - 00687999 ____C (U.S. Robotics Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\usrwdxjs.sys
2014-02-13 13:16 - 2001-08-17 13:28 - 00604253 ____C (PCTEL, INC.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\vmodem.sys
2014-02-13 13:16 - 2001-08-17 13:28 - 00397502 ____C (PCtel, Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\vpctcom.sys
2014-02-13 13:16 - 2001-08-17 13:28 - 00224802 ____C (U.S. Robotics Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\usr1807a.sys
2014-02-13 13:16 - 2001-08-17 13:28 - 00113762 ____C (U.S. Robotics Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\usrpda.sys
2014-02-13 13:16 - 2001-08-17 13:28 - 00007556 ____C (U.S. Robotics Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\usroslba.sys
2014-02-13 13:16 - 2001-08-17 12:51 - 00222336 ____C (Trident Microsystems Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\trid3dm.sys
2014-02-13 13:16 - 2001-08-17 12:51 - 00166784 ____C (Trident Microsystems Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\tridxpm.sys
2014-02-13 13:16 - 2001-08-17 12:51 - 00159232 ____C (Trident Microsystems Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\tridkbm.sys
2014-02-13 13:16 - 2001-08-17 12:14 - 00249402 ____C (Xircom) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\vinwm.sys
2014-02-13 13:16 - 2001-08-17 12:12 - 00034375 ____C (Intel Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\tpro4.sys
2014-02-13 13:15 - 2008-04-13 19:12 - 00082944 ____C (IBM Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\tp4mon.exe
2014-02-13 13:15 - 2008-04-13 13:40 - 00149376 ____C (M-Systems) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\tffsport.sys
2014-02-13 13:15 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00155648 ____C (Stallion Technologies) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\stlnprop.dll
2014-02-13 13:15 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00099328 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\srusd.dll
2014-02-13 13:15 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00094293 ____C (Perle Systems Ltd. ) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sxports.dll
2014-02-13 13:15 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00053760 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sw_wheel.dll
2014-02-13 13:15 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00053248 ____C (Stallion Technologies) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\stlncoin.dll
2014-02-13 13:15 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00041472 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sw_effct.dll
2014-02-13 13:15 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00031744 ____C (IBM Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\tp4.dll
2014-02-13 13:15 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00010240 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\swpidflt.dll
2014-02-13 13:15 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00010240 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\swpdflt2.dll
2014-02-13 13:15 - 2001-08-17 14:56 - 00172768 ____C (Number Nine Visual Technology) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\t2r4disp.dll
2014-02-13 13:15 - 2001-08-17 14:56 - 00081408 ____C (Trident Microsystems Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\tgiul50.dll
2014-02-13 13:15 - 2001-08-17 14:07 - 00032640 ____C (LSI Logic) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\symc8xx.sys
2014-02-13 13:15 - 2001-08-17 14:07 - 00030688 ____C (LSI Logic) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sym_u3.sys
2014-02-13 13:15 - 2001-08-17 14:07 - 00028384 ____C (LSI Logic) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sym_hi.sys
2014-02-13 13:15 - 2001-08-17 14:07 - 00016256 ____C (Symbios Logic Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\symc810.sys
2014-02-13 13:15 - 2001-08-17 14:02 - 00230912 ____C (Toshiba Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\tosdvd03.sys
2014-02-13 13:15 - 2001-08-17 14:02 - 00003968 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\swusbflt.sys
2014-02-13 13:15 - 2001-08-17 14:01 - 00241664 ____C (Toshiba Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\tosdvd02.sys
2014-02-13 13:15 - 2001-08-17 13:52 - 00007040 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\tandqic.sys
2014-02-13 13:15 - 2001-08-17 13:51 - 00016896 ____C (SCM Microsystems, Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\stcusb.sys
2014-02-13 13:15 - 2001-08-17 13:51 - 00004992 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\toside.sys
2014-02-13 13:15 - 2001-08-17 13:50 - 00103936 ____C (Perle Systems Ltd. ) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sx.sys
2014-02-13 13:15 - 2001-08-17 13:49 - 00030464 ____C (Toshiba Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\tbatm155.sys
2014-02-13 13:15 - 2001-08-17 12:51 - 00138528 ____C (Trident Microsystems Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\tgiulnt5.sys
2014-02-13 13:15 - 2001-08-17 12:50 - 00036640 ____C (Number Nine Visual Technology Corp.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\t2r4mini.sys
2014-02-13 13:15 - 2001-08-17 12:18 - 00285760 ____C (Stallion Technologies) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\stlnata.sys
2014-02-13 13:15 - 2001-08-17 12:14 - 00123995 ____C (Tiger Jet Network) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\tjisdn.sys
2014-02-13 13:15 - 2001-08-17 12:13 - 00037961 ____C (TDK Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\tdk100b.sys
2014-02-13 13:15 - 2001-08-17 12:13 - 00017129 ____C (TDK Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\tdkcd31.sys
2014-02-13 13:15 - 2001-08-17 12:11 - 00048736 ____C (3Com) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\srwlnd5.sys
2014-02-13 13:15 - 2001-08-17 12:10 - 00028232 ____C (TOSHIBA Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\tos4mo.sys
2014-02-13 13:14 - 2008-04-13 13:40 - 00007552 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sonyait.sys
2014-02-13 13:14 - 2008-04-13 13:36 - 00016000 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\smbbatt.sys
2014-02-13 13:14 - 2008-04-13 13:36 - 00006912 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\smbclass.sys
2014-02-13 13:14 - 2004-08-04 00:31 - 00032768 ____C (SiS Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sisnic.sys
2014-02-13 13:14 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 00143422 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\softkey.dll
2014-02-13 13:14 - 2002-08-28 22:59 - 00063547 ____C (Symbol Technologies) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sla30nd5.sys
2014-02-13 13:14 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00114688 ____C (Sony Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sonypi.dll
2014-02-13 13:14 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00106584 ____C (Perle Systems Ltd.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\spdports.dll
2014-02-13 13:14 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00045568 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\smb3w.dll
2014-02-13 13:14 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00033792 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\smb0w.dll
2014-02-13 13:14 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00028672 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sma0w.dll
2014-02-13 13:14 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00028160 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sm91w.dll
2014-02-13 13:14 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00024660 ____C (Perle Systems Ltd.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\spxupchk.dll
2014-02-13 13:14 - 2001-08-17 14:56 - 00252032 ____C (Silicon Integrated Systems Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sis300iv.dll
2014-02-13 13:14 - 2001-08-17 14:56 - 00157696 ____C (Silicon Integrated Systems Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sisv256.dll
2014-02-13 13:14 - 2001-08-17 14:56 - 00150144 ____C (Silicon Integrated Systems Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sis6306v.dll
2014-02-13 13:14 - 2001-08-17 14:56 - 00147200 ____C (Silicon Motion Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\smidispb.dll
2014-02-13 13:14 - 2001-08-17 14:07 - 00019072 ____C (Adaptec, Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sparrow.sys
2014-02-13 13:14 - 2001-08-17 13:57 - 00006784 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\smbhc.sys
2014-02-13 13:14 - 2001-08-17 13:56 - 00007552 ____C (Sony Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sonypvu1.sys
2014-02-13 13:14 - 2001-08-17 13:53 - 00009600 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sonymc.sys
2014-02-13 13:14 - 2001-08-17 13:53 - 00007040 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\snyaitmc.sys
2014-02-13 13:14 - 2001-08-17 13:51 - 00061824 ____C (Perle Systems Ltd.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\speed.sys
2014-02-13 13:14 - 2001-08-17 12:51 - 00058368 ____C (Silicon Motion Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\smiminib.sys
2014-02-13 13:14 - 2001-08-17 12:51 - 00037040 ____C (Sony Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sonypi.sys
2014-02-13 13:14 - 2001-08-17 12:51 - 00020752 ____C (Sony Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sonync.sys
2014-02-13 13:14 - 2001-08-17 12:50 - 00101760 ____C (Silicon Integrated Systems Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sis300ip.sys
2014-02-13 13:14 - 2001-08-17 12:50 - 00068608 ____C (Silicon Integrated Systems Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sis6306p.sys
2014-02-13 13:14 - 2001-08-17 12:50 - 00050432 ____C (Silicon Integrated Systems Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sisv.sys
2014-02-13 13:14 - 2001-08-17 12:12 - 00094698 ____C (SysKonnect GmbH.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sk98xwin.sys
2014-02-13 13:14 - 2001-08-17 12:12 - 00091294 ____C (SysKonnect, a business unit of Schneider & Koch & Co. Datensysteme GmbH.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\skfpwin.sys
2014-02-13 13:14 - 2001-08-17 12:12 - 00025034 ____C (SMC Networks, Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\smcpwr2n.sys
2014-02-13 13:14 - 2001-08-17 12:12 - 00024576 ____C (SMC Networks, Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\smc8000n.sys
2014-02-13 13:14 - 2001-08-17 12:10 - 00035913 ____C (SMC) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\smcirda.sys
2014-02-13 13:13 - 2008-04-13 13:45 - 00011520 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\scsiscan.sys
2014-02-13 13:13 - 2008-04-13 13:40 - 00043904 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sbp2port.sys
2014-02-13 13:13 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00495616 ____C (Creative Technology Ltd.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sblfx.dll
2014-02-13 13:13 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00386560 ____C (Trident Microsystems Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sgiul50.dll
2014-02-13 13:13 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00082432 ____C (Ricoh Co., Ltd.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\rwia450.dll
2014-02-13 13:13 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00079872 ____C (Ricoh Co., Ltd.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\rwia430.dll
2014-02-13 13:13 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00062496 ____C (S3 Incorporated) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\s3mtrio.dll
2014-02-13 13:13 - 2001-08-17 14:56 - 00245632 ____C (S3 Graphics, Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\s3savmx.dll
2014-02-13 13:13 - 2001-08-17 14:56 - 00210496 ____C (S3 Incorporated) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\s3mvirge.dll
2014-02-13 13:13 - 2001-08-17 14:56 - 00198400 ____C (S3 Incorporated) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\s3sav4.dll
2014-02-13 13:13 - 2001-08-17 14:56 - 00182272 ____C (S3 Incorporated) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\s3mt3d.dll
2014-02-13 13:13 - 2001-08-17 14:56 - 00179264 ____C (S3 Incorporated) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\s3sav3d.dll
2014-02-13 13:13 - 2001-08-17 13:57 - 00065664 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\s3legacy.sys
2014-02-13 13:13 - 2001-08-17 13:53 - 00006912 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\seaddsmc.sys
2014-02-13 13:13 - 2001-08-17 13:53 - 00006784 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\serscan.sys
2014-02-13 13:13 - 2001-08-17 13:52 - 00011648 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\scsiprnt.sys
2014-02-13 13:13 - 2001-08-17 13:51 - 00023936 ____C (OMNIKEY AG) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sccmusbm.sys
2014-02-13 13:13 - 2001-08-17 13:51 - 00023936 ____C (OMNIKEY AG) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sccmn50m.sys
2014-02-13 13:13 - 2001-08-17 13:51 - 00017280 ____C (SCM Microsystems) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\scr111.sys
2014-02-13 13:13 - 2001-08-17 13:51 - 00016640 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\scmstcs.sys
2014-02-13 13:13 - 2001-08-17 13:48 - 00017664 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sermouse.sys
2014-02-13 13:13 - 2001-08-17 12:51 - 00098080 ____C (Trident Microsystems Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sgiulnt5.sys
2014-02-13 13:13 - 2001-08-17 12:50 - 00166720 ____C (S3 Incorporated) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\s3m.sys
2014-02-13 13:13 - 2001-08-17 12:50 - 00077824 ____C (S3 Incorporated) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\s3sav4m.sys
2014-02-13 13:13 - 2001-08-17 12:50 - 00075392 ____C (S3 Graphics, Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\s3savmxm.sys
2014-02-13 13:13 - 2001-08-17 12:50 - 00061504 ____C (S3 Incorporated) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\s3sav3dm.sys
2014-02-13 13:13 - 2001-08-17 12:50 - 00041216 ____C (S3 Incorporated) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\s3mt3d.sys
2014-02-13 13:13 - 2001-08-17 12:19 - 00036480 ____C (Creative Technology Ltd.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sfmanm.sys
2014-02-13 13:13 - 2001-07-21 14:29 - 00161568 ____C (Micro Systemation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sgsmusb.sys
2014-02-13 13:13 - 2001-07-21 14:29 - 00018400 ____C (Micro Systemation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sgsmld.sys
2014-02-13 13:12 - 2008-04-13 19:12 - 00159232 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\ptpusd.dll
2014-02-13 13:12 - 2008-04-13 19:12 - 00029696 ____C (Ricoh Co., Ltd.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\rw450ext.dll
2014-02-13 13:12 - 2008-04-13 19:12 - 00027648 ____C (Ricoh Co., Ltd.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\rw430ext.dll
2014-02-13 13:12 - 2008-04-13 13:40 - 00079104 ____C (Comtrol Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\rocket.sys
2014-02-13 13:12 - 2008-04-13 13:40 - 00006016 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\qic157.sys
2014-02-13 13:12 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00086097 ____C (Xircom) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\reslog32.dll
2014-02-13 13:12 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00041472 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\qvusd.dll
2014-02-13 13:12 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00035328 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\psisload.dll
2014-02-13 13:12 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00009216 ____C (Brother Industries, Ltd.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\rsmgrstr.dll
2014-02-13 13:12 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00005632 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\ptpusb.dll
2014-02-13 13:12 - 2001-08-17 13:53 - 00003328 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\qv2kux.sys
2014-02-13 13:12 - 2001-08-17 13:52 - 00049024 ____C (QLogic Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\ql1280.sys
2014-02-13 13:12 - 2001-08-17 13:52 - 00045312 ____C (QLogic Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\ql12160.sys
2014-02-13 13:12 - 2001-08-17 13:52 - 00040448 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\ql1240.sys
2014-02-13 13:12 - 2001-08-17 13:52 - 00040320 ____C (QLogic Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\ql1080.sys
2014-02-13 13:12 - 2001-08-17 13:52 - 00033152 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\ql10wnt.sys
2014-02-13 13:12 - 2001-08-17 13:51 - 00019584 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\rasirda.sys
2014-02-13 13:12 - 2001-08-17 13:51 - 00016128 ____C (SCM Microsystems, Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\pscr.sys
2014-02-13 13:12 - 2001-08-17 13:28 - 00899146 ____C (Xircom, Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\r2mdkxga.sys
2014-02-13 13:12 - 2001-08-17 13:28 - 00714762 ____C (Xircom, Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\r2mdmkxx.sys
2014-02-13 13:12 - 2001-08-17 13:28 - 00130942 ____C (PCTEL, INC.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\ptserlv.sys
2014-02-13 13:12 - 2001-08-17 13:28 - 00128286 ____C (PCTEL, INC.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\ptserli.sys
2014-02-13 13:12 - 2001-08-17 13:28 - 00112574 ____C (PCTEL, INC.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\ptserlp.sys
2014-02-13 13:12 - 2001-08-17 12:19 - 00030720 ____C (Conexant Systems Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\rthwcls.sys
2014-02-13 13:12 - 2001-08-17 12:19 - 00003840 ____C (Conexant Systems Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\rpfun.sys
2014-02-13 13:12 - 2001-08-17 12:12 - 00037563 ____C (RadioLAN) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\rlnet5.sys
2014-02-13 13:12 - 2001-08-17 12:12 - 00019017 ____C (Realtek Semiconductor Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\rtl8029.sys
2014-02-13 13:11 - 2008-04-13 19:10 - 00259328 ____C (Microsoft Corp., 3Dlabs Inc. Ltd.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\perm3dd.dll
2014-02-13 13:11 - 2008-04-13 19:10 - 00211584 ____C (Microsoft Corp., 3Dlabs Inc. Ltd.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\perm2dll.dll
2014-02-13 13:11 - 2008-04-13 13:44 - 00028032 ____C (Microsoft Corp., 3Dlabs Inc. Ltd.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\perm3.sys
2014-02-13 13:11 - 2008-04-13 13:44 - 00027904 ____C (Microsoft Corp., 3Dlabs Inc. Ltd.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\perm2.sys
2014-02-13 13:11 - 2008-04-13 13:40 - 00008832 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\powerfil.sys
2014-02-13 13:11 - 2004-08-04 00:31 - 00029502 ____C (Marconi Communications, Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\pca200e.sys
2014-02-13 13:11 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 00083748 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\prcp.nls
2014-02-13 13:11 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 00083748 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\prc.nls
2014-02-13 13:11 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 00036927 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\padrs411.dll
2014-02-13 13:11 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 00014336 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\padrs412.dll
2014-02-13 13:11 - 2002-08-28 22:59 - 00169984 ____C (Cisco Systems) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\pcx500.sys
2014-02-13 13:11 - 2001-08-17 22:37 - 00105984 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\phdsext.ax
2014-02-13 13:11 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00123776 ____C (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\nv3.dll
2014-02-13 13:11 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00121344 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\phvfwext.dll
2014-02-13 13:11 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00116736 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\ovcodec2.dll
2014-02-13 13:11 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00086016 ____C (PCtel, Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\pctspk.exe
2014-02-13 13:11 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00044544 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\ovui2.dll
2014-02-13 13:11 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00041984 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\ovui2rc.dll
2014-02-13 13:11 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00039424 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\ovcoms.exe
2014-02-13 13:11 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00020480 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\ovcomc.dll
2014-02-13 13:11 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00016384 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\philcam1.dll
2014-02-13 13:11 - 2001-08-17 14:07 - 00027296 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\perc2.sys
2014-02-13 13:11 - 2001-08-17 14:07 - 00019840 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\philtune.sys
2014-02-13 13:11 - 2001-08-17 14:07 - 00005504 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\perc2hib.sys
2014-02-13 13:11 - 2001-08-17 14:05 - 00351616 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\ovcodek2.sys
2014-02-13 13:11 - 2001-08-17 14:05 - 00048000 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\ovcam2.sys
2014-02-13 13:11 - 2001-08-17 14:05 - 00031872 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\ovce.sys
2014-02-13 13:11 - 2001-08-17 14:05 - 00028032 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\ovcd.sys
2014-02-13 13:11 - 2001-08-17 14:05 - 00025216 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\ovsound2.sys
2014-02-13 13:11 - 2001-08-17 14:05 - 00025088 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\ovca.sys
2014-02-13 13:11 - 2001-08-17 14:04 - 00173696 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\philcam2.sys
2014-02-13 13:11 - 2001-08-17 14:04 - 00092416 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\phildec.sys
2014-02-13 13:11 - 2001-08-17 14:04 - 00075776 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\philcam1.sys
2014-02-13 13:11 - 2001-08-17 13:53 - 00017792 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\ppa.sys
2014-02-13 13:11 - 2001-08-17 13:53 - 00007168 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\pnrmc.sys
2014-02-13 13:11 - 2001-08-17 13:28 - 00054186 ____C (Ositech Communications, Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\otcsercb.sys
2014-02-13 13:11 - 2001-08-17 12:50 - 00198144 ____C (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\nv3.sys
2014-02-13 13:11 - 2001-08-17 12:20 - 00054528 ____C (Yamaha Corp.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\opl3sax.sys
2014-02-13 13:11 - 2001-08-17 12:12 - 00043689 ____C (Ositech Communications, Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\otceth5.sys
2014-02-13 13:11 - 2001-08-17 12:12 - 00030495 ____C (Linksys) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\pc100nds.sys
2014-02-13 13:11 - 2001-08-17 12:12 - 00027209 ____C (Ositech Communications, Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\otc06x5.sys
2014-02-13 13:11 - 2001-08-17 12:12 - 00026153 ____C (Linksys) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\pcmlm56.sys
2014-02-13 13:11 - 2001-08-17 12:11 - 00035328 ____C (AMD Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\pcntpci5.sys
2014-02-13 13:11 - 2001-08-17 12:11 - 00030282 ____C (AMD Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\pcntn5hl.sys
2014-02-13 13:11 - 2001-08-17 12:11 - 00029769 ____C (AMD Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\pcntn5m.sys
2014-02-13 13:10 - 2008-04-13 13:54 - 00028672 ____C (National Semiconductor Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\nscirda.sys
2014-02-13 13:10 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 00229439 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\multibox.dll
2014-02-13 13:10 - 2002-08-28 22:59 - 00132695 ____C (802.11b) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\netwlan5.sys
2014-02-13 13:10 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00060480 ____C (NeoMagic Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\neo20xx.dll
2014-02-13 13:10 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00059104 ____C (Number Nine Visual Technology Corp.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\n9i128v2.dll
2014-02-13 13:10 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00019968 ____C (Moxa Technologies Co., Ltd) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\mxicfg.dll
2014-02-13 13:10 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00007168 ____C (Moxa Technologies Co., Ltd) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\mxport.dll
2014-02-13 13:10 - 2001-08-17 14:56 - 00091488 ____C (Number Nine Visual Technology Corp.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\n9i3disp.dll
2014-02-13 13:10 - 2001-08-17 14:56 - 00035392 ____C (Number Nine Visual Technology Corp.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\n9i128.dll
2014-02-13 13:10 - 2001-08-17 13:53 - 00007552 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\nsmmc.sys
2014-02-13 13:10 - 2001-08-17 13:50 - 00075520 ____C (Moxa Technologies Co., Ltd.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\mxport.sys
2014-02-13 13:10 - 2001-08-17 13:50 - 00021888 ____C (Moxa Technologies Co., Ltd.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\mxcard.sys
2014-02-13 13:10 - 2001-08-17 13:49 - 00019968 ____C (Macronix International Co., Ltd. ) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\mxnic.sys
2014-02-13 13:10 - 2001-08-17 13:49 - 00015872 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\ne2000.sys
2014-02-13 13:10 - 2001-08-17 13:47 - 00009344 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\ntapm.sys
2014-02-13 13:10 - 2001-08-17 12:50 - 00103296 ____C (Matrox Graphics Inc) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\mtxvideo.sys
2014-02-13 13:10 - 2001-08-17 12:50 - 00039264 ____C (NeoMagic Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\neo20xx.sys
2014-02-13 13:10 - 2001-08-17 12:50 - 00033088 ____C (Number Nine Visual Technology Corp.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\n9i128v2.sys
2014-02-13 13:10 - 2001-08-17 12:50 - 00027936 ____C (Number Nine Visual Technology Corp.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\n9i3d.sys
2014-02-13 13:10 - 2001-08-17 12:50 - 00013664 ____C (Number Nine Visual Technology Corp.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\n9i128.sys
2014-02-13 13:10 - 2001-08-17 12:49 - 00051552 ____C (Kensington Technology Group) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\ntgrip.sys
2014-02-13 13:10 - 2001-08-17 12:20 - 00126080 ____C (NeoMagic Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\nm5a2wdm.sys
2014-02-13 13:10 - 2001-08-17 12:20 - 00087040 ____C (NeoMagic Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\nm6wdm.sys
2014-02-13 13:10 - 2001-08-17 12:12 - 00032840 ____C (NETGEAR Corporation.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\ngrpci.sys
2014-02-13 13:10 - 2001-08-17 12:11 - 00128000 ____C (Compaq Computer Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\n100325.sys
2014-02-13 13:10 - 2001-08-17 12:11 - 00065278 ____C (Compaq Computer Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\netflx3.sys
2014-02-13 13:10 - 2001-08-17 12:11 - 00052255 ____C (Compaq Computer Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\n1000nt5.sys
2014-02-13 13:09 - 2008-04-13 13:54 - 00022016 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\msircomm.sys
2014-02-13 13:09 - 2008-04-13 13:46 - 00049024 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\mstape.sys
2014-02-13 13:09 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 01875968 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\msir3jp.lex
2014-02-13 13:09 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 00098304 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\msir3jp.dll
2014-02-13 13:09 - 2001-08-17 14:00 - 00002944 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\msmpu401.sys
2014-02-13 13:09 - 2001-08-17 13:48 - 00012416 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\msriffwv.sys
2014-02-13 13:08 - 2008-04-13 13:41 - 00026112 ____C (Sony Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\memstpci.sys
2014-02-13 13:08 - 2008-04-13 13:40 - 00007040 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\ltotape.sys
2014-02-13 13:08 - 2002-08-28 23:16 - 00020864 ____C (Logitech Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\lwadihid.sys
2014-02-13 13:08 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00058880 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\m3092dc.dll
2014-02-13 13:08 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00058368 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\m3091dc.dll
2014-02-13 13:08 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00047616 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\memgrp.dll
2014-02-13 13:08 - 2001-08-17 14:56 - 00235648 ____C (Matrox Graphics Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\mgaud.dll
2014-02-13 13:08 - 2001-08-17 14:02 - 00035200 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\msgame.sys
2014-02-13 13:08 - 2001-08-17 13:58 - 00008320 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\memcard.sys
2014-02-13 13:08 - 2001-08-17 13:57 - 00016128 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\modemcsa.sys
2014-02-13 13:08 - 2001-08-17 13:52 - 00017280 ____C (American Megatrends Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\mraid35x.sys
2014-02-13 13:08 - 2001-08-17 13:52 - 00007424 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\mammoth.sys
2014-02-13 13:08 - 2001-08-17 13:52 - 00006528 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\miniqic.sys
2014-02-13 13:08 - 2001-08-17 13:48 - 00012160 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\mouhid.sys
2014-02-13 13:08 - 2001-08-17 13:48 - 00006016 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\msfsio.sys
2014-02-13 13:08 - 2001-08-17 13:28 - 00802683 ____C (Lucent Technologies) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\ltsm.sys
2014-02-13 13:08 - 2001-08-17 13:28 - 00797500 ____C (LT) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\ltsmt.sys
2014-02-13 13:08 - 2001-08-17 12:50 - 00320384 ____C (Matrox Graphics Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\mgaum.sys
2014-02-13 13:08 - 2001-08-17 12:49 - 00022848 ____C (Logitech Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\lwusbhid.sys
2014-02-13 13:08 - 2001-08-17 12:19 - 00048768 ____C (ESS Technology, Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\maestro.sys
2014-02-13 13:08 - 2001-08-17 12:12 - 00164586 ____C (Madge Networks Ltd) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\mdgndis5.sys
2014-02-13 13:07 - 2008-04-13 19:12 - 00151552 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\irftp.exe
2014-02-13 13:07 - 2008-04-13 19:11 - 00253952 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\kdsusd.dll
2014-02-13 13:07 - 2008-04-13 19:11 - 00048640 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\kdsui.dll
2014-02-13 13:07 - 2008-04-13 19:11 - 00028160 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\irmon.dll
2014-02-13 13:07 - 2008-04-13 19:09 - 00006144 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\kbd106.dll
2014-02-13 13:07 - 2008-04-13 13:54 - 00088192 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\irda.sys
2014-02-13 13:07 - 2008-04-13 13:40 - 00034688 ____C (Toshiba Corp.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\lbrtfdc.sys
2014-02-13 13:07 - 2008-04-13 13:39 - 00014592 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\kbdhid.sys
2014-02-13 13:07 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 01158818 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\korwbrkr.lex
2014-02-13 13:07 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 00070656 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\korwbrkr.dll
2014-02-13 13:07 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 00047066 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\ksc.nls
2014-02-13 13:07 - 2002-08-28 23:34 - 00420992 ____C (LT) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\ltmdmntt.sys
2014-02-13 13:07 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00037376 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\kousd.dll
2014-02-13 13:07 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00008704 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\kbdjpn.dll
2014-02-13 13:07 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00008192 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\kbdkor.dll
2014-02-13 13:07 - 2001-08-17 14:55 - 00006144 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\kbd101c.dll
2014-02-13 13:07 - 2001-08-17 14:55 - 00006144 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\kbd101b.dll
2014-02-13 13:07 - 2001-08-17 14:55 - 00005632 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\kbd103.dll
2014-02-13 13:07 - 2001-08-17 13:53 - 00004992 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\loop.sys
2014-02-13 13:07 - 2001-08-17 13:51 - 00018688 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\irsir.sys
2014-02-13 13:07 - 2001-08-17 13:51 - 00015744 ____C (Litronic Industries) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\lit220p.sys
2014-02-13 13:07 - 2001-08-17 13:49 - 00026624 ____C (SigmaTel, Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\irstusb.sys
2014-02-13 13:07 - 2001-08-17 13:49 - 00023552 ____C (MKNet Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\irmk7.sys
2014-02-13 13:07 - 2001-08-17 13:28 - 00727786 ____C (Xircom, Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\ltck000c.sys
2014-02-13 13:07 - 2001-08-17 13:28 - 00576746 ____C (LT) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\ltmdmntl.sys
2014-02-13 13:07 - 2001-08-17 12:12 - 00070730 ____C (Linksys Group, Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\lne100tx.sys
2014-02-13 13:07 - 2001-08-17 12:12 - 00026442 ____C (SMSC) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\lanepic5.sys
2014-02-13 13:07 - 2001-08-17 12:12 - 00020573 ____C (The Linksts Group ) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\lne100.sys
2014-02-13 13:07 - 2001-08-17 12:12 - 00019016 ____C (Kingston Technology Company ) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\ktc111.sys
2014-02-13 13:07 - 2001-08-17 12:11 - 00025065 ____C (D-Link) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\lmndis3.sys
2014-02-13 13:06 - 2008-04-13 19:11 - 00702845 ____C (Intel® Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\i81xdnt5.dll
2014-02-13 13:06 - 2008-04-13 13:41 - 00018560 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\i2omp.sys
2014-02-13 13:06 - 2008-04-13 13:41 - 00008576 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\i2omgmt.sys
2014-02-13 13:06 - 2004-08-04 00:29 - 00161020 ____C (Intel® Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\i81xnt5.sys
2014-02-13 13:06 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 00471102 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\imskdic.dll
2014-02-13 13:06 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 00311359 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\imepadsv.exe
2014-02-13 13:06 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 00134339 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\imekr.lex
2014-02-13 13:06 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 00102463 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\imepadsm.dll
2014-02-13 13:06 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 00059904 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\imkrinst.exe
2014-02-13 13:06 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 00057398 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\imjpdadm.exe
2014-02-13 13:06 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 00045109 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\imjpuex.exe
2014-02-13 13:06 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 00044032 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\imekrmig.exe
2014-02-13 13:06 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00372824 ____C (Xircom) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\iconf32.dll
2014-02-13 13:06 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00091136 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\icam4com.dll
2014-02-13 13:06 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00090200 ____C (Perle Systems Ltd. ) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\io8ports.dll
2014-02-13 13:06 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00061952 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\icam4ext.dll
2014-02-13 13:06 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00045056 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\icam5com.dll
2014-02-13 13:06 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00026624 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\icam3ext.dll
2014-02-13 13:06 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00020480 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\icam5ext.dll
2014-02-13 13:06 - 2001-08-17 22:34 - 00009216 ____C (IBM Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\ibmsgnet.dll
2014-02-13 13:06 - 2001-08-17 14:56 - 00353184 ____C (Intel Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\i740dnt5.dll
2014-02-13 13:06 - 2001-08-17 14:06 - 00154496 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\icam4usb.sys
2014-02-13 13:06 - 2001-08-17 14:06 - 00100992 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\icam5usb.sys
2014-02-13 13:06 - 2001-08-17 14:06 - 00038528 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\ibmvcap.sys
2014-02-13 13:06 - 2001-08-17 14:05 - 00141056 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\icam3.sys
2014-02-13 13:06 - 2001-08-17 13:52 - 00016000 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\ini910u.sys
2014-02-13 13:06 - 2001-08-17 13:50 - 00038784 ____C (Perle Systems Ltd. ) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\io8.sys
2014-02-13 13:06 - 2001-08-17 13:47 - 00013056 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\inport.sys
2014-02-13 13:06 - 2001-08-17 12:49 - 00058592 ____C (Intel Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\i740nt5.sys
2014-02-13 13:06 - 2001-08-17 12:12 - 00109085 ____C (IBM Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\ibmtrp.sys
2014-02-13 13:06 - 2001-08-17 12:12 - 00100936 ____C (IBM Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\ibmtok.sys
2014-02-13 13:06 - 2001-08-17 12:12 - 00045632 ____C (Interphase ® Corporation a Windows ® 2000 DDK Driver Provider) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\ip5515.sys
2014-02-13 13:06 - 2001-08-17 12:11 - 00028700 ____C (IBM Corp.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\ibmexmp.sys
2014-02-13 13:05 - 2008-04-13 19:11 - 00021504 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\hidserv.dll
2014-02-13 13:05 - 2008-04-13 13:45 - 00059136 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\gckernel.sys
2014-02-13 13:05 - 2008-04-13 13:45 - 00010368 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\hidusb.sys
2014-02-13 13:05 - 2008-04-13 13:40 - 00028288 ____C (Gemplus) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\grserial.sys
2014-02-13 13:05 - 2008-04-13 13:36 - 00020352 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\hidbatt.sys
2014-02-13 13:05 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 10129408 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\hwxkor.dll
2014-02-13 13:05 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 10096640 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\hwxcht.dll
2014-02-13 13:05 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 00108827 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\hanja.lex
2014-02-13 13:05 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 00036864 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\hanjadic.dll
2014-02-13 13:05 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00324608 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\hpojwia.dll
2014-02-13 13:05 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00165888 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\hpgt53.dll
2014-02-13 13:05 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00126976 ____C (Hewlett Packard) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\hpgt34tk.dll
2014-02-13 13:05 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00123392 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\hpgt21tk.dll
2014-02-13 13:05 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00119296 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\hpdigwia.dll
2014-02-13 13:05 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00101376 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\hpgt34.dll
2014-02-13 13:05 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00093696 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\hpgt42.dll
2014-02-13 13:05 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00089088 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\hpgt33.dll
2014-02-13 13:05 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00083968 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\hpgt21.dll
2014-02-13 13:05 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00068608 ____C (Avisioin) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\hpgt53tk.dll
2014-02-13 13:05 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00048128 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\hpgt33tk.dll
2014-02-13 13:05 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00032768 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\hpgtmcro.dll
2014-02-13 13:05 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00031232 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\hpgt42tk.dll
2014-02-13 13:05 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00019456 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\hr1w.dll
2014-02-13 13:05 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00013312 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\hpsjmcro.dll
2014-02-13 13:05 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00009759 ____C (Conexant) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\hsf_inst.dll
2014-02-13 13:05 - 2001-08-17 14:07 - 00025952 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\hpn.sys
2014-02-13 13:05 - 2001-08-17 14:02 - 00008576 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\hidgame.sys
2014-02-13 13:05 - 2001-08-17 14:02 - 00002688 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\hidswvd.sys
2014-02-13 13:05 - 2001-08-17 13:52 - 00005760 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\hpt4qic.sys
2014-02-13 13:05 - 2001-08-17 13:51 - 00082304 ____C (Gemplus) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\grclass.sys
2014-02-13 13:05 - 2001-08-17 13:51 - 00017408 ____C (Gemplus) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\gpr400.sys
2014-02-13 13:05 - 2001-08-17 13:28 - 00907456 ____C (Conexant) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\hcf_msft.sys
2014-02-13 13:05 - 2001-08-17 13:28 - 00542879 ____C (Conexant) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\hsf_msft.sys
2014-02-13 13:05 - 2001-08-17 13:28 - 00488383 ____C (Conexant) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\hsf_v124.sys
2014-02-13 13:05 - 2001-08-17 13:28 - 00391199 ____C (Conexant) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\hsf_k56k.sys
2014-02-13 13:05 - 2001-08-17 13:28 - 00289887 ____C (Conexant) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\hsf_fall.sys
2014-02-13 13:05 - 2001-08-17 13:28 - 00199711 ____C (Conexant) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\hsf_faxx.sys
2014-02-13 13:05 - 2001-08-17 13:28 - 00150239 ____C (Conexant) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\hsf_amos.sys
2014-02-13 13:05 - 2001-08-17 13:28 - 00115807 ____C (Conexant) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\hsf_fsks.sys
2014-02-13 13:05 - 2001-08-17 13:28 - 00073279 ____C (Conexant) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\hsf_spkp.sys
2014-02-13 13:05 - 2001-08-17 13:28 - 00067167 ____C (Conexant) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\hsf_bsc2.sys
2014-02-13 13:05 - 2001-08-17 13:28 - 00057471 ____C (Conexant) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\hsf_samp.sys
2014-02-13 13:05 - 2001-08-17 13:28 - 00050751 ____C (Conexant) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\hsf_tone.sys
2014-02-13 13:05 - 2001-08-17 13:28 - 00044863 ____C (Conexant) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\hsf_soar.sys
2014-02-13 13:04 - 2008-04-13 13:45 - 00010624 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\gameenum.sys
2014-02-13 13:04 - 2004-08-04 00:31 - 00034173 ____C (Marconi Communications, Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\forehe.sys
2014-02-13 13:04 - 2002-08-28 23:00 - 00137088 ____C (ESS Technology, Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\essm2e.sys
2014-02-13 13:04 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00092160 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\fuusd.dll
2014-02-13 13:04 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00071680 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\fnfilter.dll
2014-02-13 13:04 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00061952 ____C (Equinox Systems Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\eqnloop.exe
2014-02-13 13:04 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00053248 ____C (Equinox Systems Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\eqndiag.exe
2014-02-13 13:04 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00051200 ____C (Equinox Systems Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\eqnlogr.exe
2014-02-13 13:04 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00045568 ____C (SEIKO EPSON CORP.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\esunib.dll
2014-02-13 13:04 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00045568 ____C (SEIKO EPSON CORP.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\esuni.dll
2014-02-13 13:04 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00043008 ____C (SEIKO EPSON CORP.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\esucm.dll
2014-02-13 13:04 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00034816 ____C (SEIKO EPSON CORP.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\esuimg.dll
2014-02-13 13:04 - 2001-08-17 14:56 - 01733120 ____C (Matrox Graphics Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\g400d.dll
2014-02-13 13:04 - 2001-08-17 14:56 - 00470144 ____C (Matrox Graphics Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\g200d.dll
2014-02-13 13:04 - 2001-08-17 13:53 - 00007296 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\elmsmc.sys
2014-02-13 13:04 - 2001-08-17 13:52 - 00007040 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\exabyte2.sys
2014-02-13 13:04 - 2001-08-17 13:50 - 00144896 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\epcfw2k.sys
2014-02-13 13:04 - 2001-08-17 13:50 - 00114944 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\epstw2k.sys
2014-02-13 13:04 - 2001-08-17 13:28 - 00634134 ____C (3Com Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\el656ct5.sys
2014-02-13 13:04 - 2001-08-17 13:28 - 00595647 ____C (ESS Technology, Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\es56cvmp.sys
2014-02-13 13:04 - 2001-08-17 13:28 - 00594238 ____C (ESS Technology, Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\es56hpi.sys
2014-02-13 13:04 - 2001-08-17 13:28 - 00347550 ____C (ESS Technology, Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\es56tpi.sys
2014-02-13 13:04 - 2001-08-17 13:28 - 00241206 ____C (3Com Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\el656se5.sys
2014-02-13 13:04 - 2001-08-17 12:49 - 00322432 ____C (Matrox Graphics Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\g400m.sys
2014-02-13 13:04 - 2001-08-17 12:49 - 00320384 ____C (Matrox Graphics Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\g200m.sys
2014-02-13 13:04 - 2001-08-17 12:19 - 00283904 ____C (Creative Technology Ltd.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\emu10k1m.sys
2014-02-13 13:04 - 2001-08-17 12:19 - 00174464 ____C (ESS Technology, Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\es198x.sys
2014-02-13 13:04 - 2001-08-17 12:19 - 00072192 ____C (ESS Technology Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\es1969.sys
2014-02-13 13:04 - 2001-08-17 12:19 - 00063360 ____C (ESS Technology, Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\ess.sys
2014-02-13 13:04 - 2001-08-17 12:19 - 00040704 ____C (Creative Technology Ltd.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\es1371mp.sys
2014-02-13 13:04 - 2001-08-17 12:19 - 00037120 ____C (Creative Technology Ltd.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\es1370mp.sys
2014-02-13 13:04 - 2001-08-17 12:17 - 00629952 ____C (Equinox Systems Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\eqn.sys
2014-02-13 13:04 - 2001-08-17 12:15 - 00455680 ____C (AVM GmbH) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\fus2base.sys
2014-02-13 13:04 - 2001-08-17 12:15 - 00455296 ____C (AVM GmbH) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\fusbbase.sys
2014-02-13 13:04 - 2001-08-17 12:15 - 00454912 ____C (AVM GmbH) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\fxusbase.sys
2014-02-13 13:04 - 2001-08-17 12:15 - 00442240 ____C (AVM GmbH) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\fpnpbase.sys
2014-02-13 13:04 - 2001-08-17 12:14 - 00444416 ____C (AVM GmbH) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\fpcibase.sys
2014-02-13 13:04 - 2001-08-17 12:14 - 00441728 ____C (AVM GmbH) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\fpcmbase.sys
2014-02-13 13:04 - 2001-08-17 12:13 - 00027165 ____C (VIA Technologies, Inc. ) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\fetnd5.sys
2014-02-13 13:04 - 2001-08-17 12:12 - 00117760 ____C (Intel Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\e100b325.sys
2014-02-13 13:04 - 2001-08-17 12:12 - 00050719 ____C (Intel Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\e1000nt5.sys
2014-02-13 13:04 - 2001-08-17 12:12 - 00024618 ____C (NETGEAR) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\fa410nd5.sys
2014-02-13 13:04 - 2001-08-17 12:12 - 00019594 ____C (Intel Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\e100isa4.sys
2014-02-13 13:04 - 2001-08-17 12:12 - 00018503 ____C (Intel Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\epro4.sys
2014-02-13 13:04 - 2001-08-17 12:12 - 00016998 ____C (Intel Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\ex10.sys
2014-02-13 13:04 - 2001-08-17 12:12 - 00016074 ____C (NETGEAR Corp.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\fa312nd5.sys
2014-02-13 13:04 - 2001-08-17 12:11 - 00455199 ____C (3Com Corporation.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\el985n51.sys
2014-02-13 13:04 - 2001-08-17 12:11 - 00171520 ____C (3Com Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\el99xn51.sys
2014-02-13 13:04 - 2001-08-17 12:11 - 00153631 ____C (3Com Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\el90xnd5.sys
2014-02-13 13:04 - 2001-08-17 12:11 - 00077386 ____C (3Com Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\el656nd5.sys
2014-02-13 13:04 - 2001-08-17 12:11 - 00070174 ____C (3Com Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\el98xn5.sys
2014-02-13 13:04 - 2001-08-17 12:11 - 00069194 ____C (3Com Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\el656cd5.sys
2014-02-13 13:04 - 2001-08-17 12:11 - 00066591 ____C (3Com Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\el90xbc5.sys
2014-02-13 13:04 - 2001-08-17 12:11 - 00012362 ____C (FUJITSU LIMITED) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\f3ab18xi.sys
2014-02-13 13:04 - 2001-08-17 12:11 - 00011850 ____C (FUJITSU LIMITED) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\f3ab18xj.sys
2014-02-13 13:04 - 2001-08-17 12:10 - 00069692 ____C (3Com Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\el575nd5.sys
2014-02-13 13:04 - 2001-08-17 12:10 - 00055999 ____C (3Com Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\el556nd5.sys
2014-02-13 13:04 - 2001-08-17 12:10 - 00044103 ____C (3Com Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\el515.sys
2014-02-13 13:04 - 2001-08-17 12:10 - 00026141 ____C (3Com Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\el589nd5.sys
2014-02-13 13:04 - 2001-08-17 12:10 - 00025159 ____C (3Com Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\elnk3.sys
2014-02-13 13:04 - 2001-08-17 12:10 - 00024653 ____C (3Com Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\el574nd4.sys
2014-02-13 13:04 - 2001-08-17 12:10 - 00022090 ____C (3Com Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\fem556n5.sys
2014-02-13 13:04 - 2001-08-17 12:10 - 00019996 ____C (3Com Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\em556n4.sys
2014-02-13 13:03 - 2008-04-13 19:12 - 00020992 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\dshowext.ax
2014-02-13 13:03 - 2008-04-13 13:40 - 00008320 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\dlttape.sys
2014-02-13 13:03 - 2008-04-13 13:39 - 00206976 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\dot4.sys
2014-02-13 13:03 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00614429 ____C (Digi International Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\digiview.exe
2014-02-13 13:03 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00419357 ____C (Digi International) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\dgconfig.dll
2014-02-13 13:03 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00256512 ____C (Creative Technology Ltd.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\devcon32.dll
2014-02-13 13:03 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00236060 ____C (Eicon Technology) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\ditrace.exe
2014-02-13 13:03 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00229462 ____C (Digi International Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\digifwrk.dll
2014-02-13 13:03 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00159828 ____C (Digi International Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\digihlc.dll
2014-02-13 13:03 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00131156 ____C (Digi International Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\digidbp.dll
2014-02-13 13:03 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00110621 ____C (Digi International, Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\digirlpt.dll
2014-02-13 13:03 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00110592 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\dc260usd.dll
2014-02-13 13:03 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00102484 ____C (Digi International Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\digiinf.dll
2014-02-13 13:03 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00086016 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\dc240usd.dll
2014-02-13 13:03 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00080896 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\dc210usd.dll
2014-02-13 13:03 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00065622 ____C (Digi International Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\digiasyn.dll
2014-02-13 13:03 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00041046 ____C (Digi International Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\digiisdn.dll
2014-02-13 13:03 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00038985 ____C (Eicon Technology) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\disrvsu.dll
2014-02-13 13:03 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00037962 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\divaprop.dll
2014-02-13 13:03 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00031305 ____C (Eicon Technology) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\disrvpp.dll
2014-02-13 13:03 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00029768 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\divasu.dll
2014-02-13 13:03 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00025600 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\dc210_32.dll
2014-02-13 13:03 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00024064 ____C (Creative Technology Ltd.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\devldr32.exe
2014-02-13 13:03 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00006729 ____C (Eicon Technology) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\disrvci.dll
2014-02-13 13:03 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00006216 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\divaci.dll
2014-02-13 13:03 - 2001-08-17 14:07 - 00020192 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\dpti2o.sys
2014-02-13 13:03 - 2001-08-17 13:52 - 00014720 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\dac960nt.sys
2014-02-13 13:03 - 2001-08-17 13:52 - 00007424 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\ddsmc.sys
2014-02-13 13:03 - 2001-08-17 13:47 - 00023808 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\dot4usb.sys
2014-02-13 13:03 - 2001-08-17 13:47 - 00012928 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\dot4prt.sys
2014-02-13 13:03 - 2001-08-17 13:47 - 00008704 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\dot4scan.sys
2014-02-13 13:03 - 2001-08-17 12:20 - 00334208 ____C (Yamaha Corp.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\ds1wdm.sys
2014-02-13 13:03 - 2001-08-17 12:17 - 00090525 ____C (Digi International Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\digifep5.sys
2014-02-13 13:03 - 2001-08-17 12:17 - 00042432 ____C (Digi International, Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\digirlpt.sys
2014-02-13 13:03 - 2001-08-17 12:17 - 00029531 ____C (Digi International Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\dgapci.sys
2014-02-13 13:03 - 2001-08-17 12:14 - 00952007 ____C (Eicon Technology) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\diwan.sys
2014-02-13 13:03 - 2001-08-17 12:14 - 00021606 ____C (Digi International Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\digiisdn.sys
2014-02-13 13:03 - 2001-08-17 12:13 - 00103044 ____C (Digi International Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\digidxb.sys
2014-02-13 13:03 - 2001-08-17 12:13 - 00091305 ____C (Eicon Technology) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\dimaint.sys
2014-02-13 13:03 - 2001-08-17 12:13 - 00037735 ____C (Digi International Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\digiasyn.sys
2014-02-13 13:03 - 2001-08-17 12:12 - 00063208 ____C (Intel Corporation.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\dc21x4.sys
2014-02-13 13:03 - 2001-08-17 12:12 - 00028062 ____C (National Semiconductor Coproration) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\dp83820.sys
2014-02-13 13:03 - 2001-08-17 12:11 - 00029696 ____C (CNet Technology, Inc. ) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\dm9pci5.sys
2014-02-13 13:03 - 2001-08-17 12:11 - 00026698 ____C (D-Link Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\dlh5xnd5.sys
2014-02-13 13:03 - 2001-08-17 12:11 - 00024649 ____C (D-Link) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\dfe650d.sys
2014-02-13 13:03 - 2001-08-17 12:11 - 00024648 ____C (D-Link) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\dfe650.sys
2014-02-13 13:03 - 2001-08-17 12:11 - 00020928 ____C (Digital Networks, LLC) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\defpa.sys
2014-02-13 13:02 - 2008-04-13 19:11 - 00249856 ____C (Comtrol® Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\ctmasetp.dll
2014-02-13 13:02 - 2008-04-13 13:40 - 00008192 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\changer.sys
2014-02-13 13:02 - 2008-04-13 13:36 - 00013952 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\cmbatt.sys
2014-02-13 13:02 - 2008-04-13 13:36 - 00010240 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\compbatt.sys
2014-02-13 13:02 - 2004-08-04 00:32 - 00048640 ____C (Crystal Semiconductor Corp.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\cwrwdm.sys
2014-02-13 13:02 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 01677824 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\chsbrkr.dll
2014-02-13 13:02 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 00838144 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\chtbrkr.dll
2014-02-13 13:02 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00216064 ____C (COMPAQ Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\cpscan.dll
2014-02-13 13:02 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00175104 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\csamsp.dll
2014-02-13 13:02 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00044032 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\cnusd.dll
2014-02-13 13:02 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00028672 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\cyycoins.dll
2014-02-13 13:02 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00027648 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\cyzports.dll
2014-02-13 13:02 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00027648 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\cyyports.dll
2014-02-13 13:02 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00027136 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\cyzcoins.dll
2014-02-13 13:02 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00004096 ____C (Creative Technology Ltd.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\ctwdm32.dll
2014-02-13 13:02 - 2001-08-17 14:56 - 00170880 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\cl546x.dll
2014-02-13 13:02 - 2001-08-17 14:56 - 00111232 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\cl5465.dll
2014-02-13 13:02 - 2001-08-17 14:56 - 00091264 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\cirrus.dll
2014-02-13 13:02 - 2001-08-17 14:02 - 00272640 ____C (RAVISENT Technologies Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\cinemclc.sys
2014-02-13 13:02 - 2001-08-17 13:57 - 00248064 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\cl546xm.sys
2014-02-13 13:02 - 2001-08-17 13:57 - 00045696 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\cirrus.sys
2014-02-13 13:02 - 2001-08-17 13:52 - 00179584 ____C (Mylex Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\dac2w2k.sys
2014-02-13 13:02 - 2001-08-17 13:52 - 00014976 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\cpqarray.sys
2014-02-13 13:02 - 2001-08-17 13:51 - 00020736 ____C (OMNIKEY AG) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\cmbp0wdm.sys
2014-02-13 13:02 - 2001-08-17 13:51 - 00006656 ____C (CMD Technology, Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\cmdide.sys
2014-02-13 13:02 - 2001-08-17 13:50 - 00050176 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\cyyport.sys
2014-02-13 13:02 - 2001-08-17 13:50 - 00049792 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\cyzport.sys
2014-02-13 13:02 - 2001-08-17 13:50 - 00017152 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\cyclad-z.sys
2014-02-13 13:02 - 2001-08-17 13:50 - 00014848 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\cyclom-y.sys
2014-02-13 13:02 - 2001-08-17 12:19 - 00111872 ____C (Crystal Semiconductor Corp.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\cwcspud.sys
2014-02-13 13:02 - 2001-08-17 12:19 - 00096256 ____C (Copyright © Creative Technology Ltd. 1994-2001) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\ctlsb16.sys
2014-02-13 13:02 - 2001-08-17 12:19 - 00093952 ____C (Crystal Semiconductor Corp.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\cwcwdm.sys
2014-02-13 13:02 - 2001-08-17 12:19 - 00072832 ____C (Crystal Semiconductor Corp.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\cwbwdm.sys
2014-02-13 13:02 - 2001-08-17 12:19 - 00042112 ____C (Conexant Systems Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\crtaud.sys
2014-02-13 13:02 - 2001-08-17 12:19 - 00006912 ____C (Creative Technology Ltd.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\ctlfacem.sys
2014-02-13 13:02 - 2001-08-17 12:19 - 00003712 ____C (Creative Technology Ltd.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\ctljystk.sys
2014-02-13 13:02 - 2001-08-17 12:19 - 00003584 ____C (Crystal Semiconductor Corp.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\cwcosnt5.sys
2014-02-13 13:02 - 2001-08-17 12:19 - 00003072 ____C (Crystal Semiconductor Corp.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\cwbmidi.sys
2014-02-13 13:02 - 2001-08-17 12:19 - 00003072 ____C (Crystal Semiconductor Corp.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\cwbase.sys
2014-02-13 13:02 - 2001-08-17 12:13 - 00980034 ____C (Xircom) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\cicap.sys
2014-02-13 13:02 - 2001-08-17 12:13 - 00049182 ____C (Xircom, Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\cem56n5.sys
2014-02-13 13:02 - 2001-08-17 12:13 - 00022044 ____C (Xircom, Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\cem33n5.sys
2014-02-13 13:02 - 2001-08-17 12:13 - 00021533 ____C (Compaq Computer Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\cpqndis5.sys
2014-02-13 13:02 - 2001-08-17 12:12 - 00117760 ____C (Intel Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\d100ib5.sys
2014-02-13 13:02 - 2001-08-17 12:11 - 00060970 ____C (Compaq Computer Corp.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\cpqtrnd5.sys
2014-02-13 13:02 - 2001-08-17 12:11 - 00039936 ____C (Conexant Systems, Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\cnxt1803.sys
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2008-04-13 19:11 - 00121856 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\camext30.dll
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2008-04-13 13:36 - 00014208 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\battc.sys
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 00195618 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\c_10002.nls
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 00189986 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\c_1361.nls
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 00187938 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\c_20005.nls
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 00186402 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\c_20001.nls
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 00185378 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\c_20003.nls
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 00180770 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\c_20932.nls
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 00180258 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\c_20004.nls
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 00180258 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\c_20000.nls
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 00177698 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\c_20949.nls
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 00177698 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\c_10003.nls
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 00173602 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\c_20936.nls
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 00173602 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\c_20002.nls
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 00173602 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\c_10008.nls
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 00162850 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\c_10001.nls
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 00082172 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\bopomofo.nls
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 00066728 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\big5.nls
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 00066594 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\c_864.nls
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 00066594 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\c_862.nls
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 00066594 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\c_858.nls
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 00066594 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\c_720.nls
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 00066082 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\c_870.nls
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 00066082 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\c_708.nls
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 00066082 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\c_28596.nls
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 00066082 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\c_21027.nls
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 00066082 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\c_21025.nls
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 00066082 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\c_20924.nls
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 00066082 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\c_20880.nls
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 00066082 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\c_20871.nls
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 00066082 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\c_20838.nls
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 00066082 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\c_20833.nls
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 00066082 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\c_20424.nls
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 00066082 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\c_20423.nls
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 00066082 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\c_20420.nls
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 00066082 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\c_20297.nls
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 00066082 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\c_20290.nls
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 00066082 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\c_20285.nls
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 00066082 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\c_20284.nls
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 00066082 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\c_20280.nls
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 00066082 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\c_20278.nls
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 00066082 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\c_20277.nls
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 00066082 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\c_20273.nls
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 00066082 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\c_20269.nls
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 00066082 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\c_20108.nls
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 00066082 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\c_20107.nls
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 00066082 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\c_20106.nls
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 00066082 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\c_20105.nls
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 00066082 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\c_1149.nls
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 00066082 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\c_1148.nls
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 00066082 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\c_1147.nls
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 00066082 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\c_1146.nls
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 00066082 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\c_1145.nls
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 00066082 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\c_1144.nls
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 00066082 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\c_1143.nls
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 00066082 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\c_1142.nls
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 00066082 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\c_1141.nls
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 00066082 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\c_1140.nls
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 00066082 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\c_1047.nls
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 00066082 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\c_10021.nls
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 00066082 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\c_10005.nls
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2002-08-29 06:00 - 00066082 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\c_10004.nls
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2001-08-17 22:37 - 00244224 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\camext20.ax
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2001-08-17 22:37 - 00116736 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\camext30.ax
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2001-08-17 22:37 - 00073216 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\camexo20.ax
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00236032 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\camext20.dll
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00102400 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\binlsvc.dll
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00081408 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\brmfcwia.dll
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00074240 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\camexo20.dll
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00041472 ____C (Brother Industries, Ltd.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\brmfusb.dll
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00032256 ____C (Eicon Technology Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\diapi2NT.dll
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00032256 ____C (Brother Industries, Ltd.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\brmfrsmg.exe
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00029696 ____C (Brother Industries, Ltd.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\brmflpt.dll
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00019456 ____C (Brother Industries, Ltd.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\brbidiif.dll
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00015360 ____C (Brother Industries, Ltd.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\brmfbidi.dll
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00012800 ____C (Brother Industries, Ltd.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\brevif.dll
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00009728 ____C (Brother Industries, Ltd.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\brserif.dll
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00009728 ____C (Brother Industries Ltd.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\brcoinst.dll
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00005120 ____C (Brother Industries,Ltd.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\brscnrsm.dll
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2001-08-17 14:05 - 00314752 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\camdro21.sys
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2001-08-17 14:04 - 00223232 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\camdrv21.sys
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2001-08-17 14:04 - 00171264 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\camdrv30.sys
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2001-08-17 13:52 - 00007680 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\cd20xrnt.sys
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2001-08-17 13:51 - 00013824 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\bulltlp3.sys
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2001-08-17 13:28 - 00871388 ____C (BCM) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\bcmdm.sys
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2001-08-17 13:28 - 00714698 ____C (Xircom, Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\cbmdmkxx.sys
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2001-08-17 13:12 - 00060416 ____C (Brother Industries Ltd.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\brserwdm.sys
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2001-08-17 13:12 - 00039552 ____C (Brother Industries Ltd.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\brparwdm.sys
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2001-08-17 13:12 - 00012160 ____C (Brother Industries, Ltd.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\brfiltlo.sys
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2001-08-17 13:12 - 00011008 ____C (Brother Industries Ltd.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\brusbmdm.sys
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2001-08-17 13:12 - 00010368 ____C (Brother Industries Ltd.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\brusbscn.sys
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2001-08-17 13:12 - 00003968 ____C (Brother Industries, Ltd.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\brfiltup.sys
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2001-08-17 13:12 - 00003168 ____C (Brother Industries Ltd.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\brparimg.sys
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2001-08-17 13:12 - 00002944 ____C (Brother Industries Ltd.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\brfilt.sys
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2001-08-17 12:48 - 00036128 ____C (3Dfx Interactive, Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\banshee.sys
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2001-08-17 12:13 - 00164923 ____C (Eicon Technology) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\diapi2.sys
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2001-08-17 12:13 - 00046108 ____C (Xircom, Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\cben5.sys
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2001-08-17 12:13 - 00027164 ____C (Xircom, Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\ce3n5.sys
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2001-08-17 12:13 - 00022044 ____C (Xircom, Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\cem28n5.sys
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2001-08-17 12:13 - 00021530 ____C (Xircom, Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\ce2n5.sys
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2001-08-17 12:12 - 00039680 ____C (Silicom Ltd.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\cb325.sys
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2001-08-17 12:12 - 00037916 ____C (Fast Ethernet Controller Provider) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\cb102.sys
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2001-08-17 12:11 - 00066557 ____C (Broadcom Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\bcm42u.sys
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2001-08-17 12:11 - 00054271 ____C (Broadcom Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\bcm42xx5.sys
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2001-08-17 12:11 - 00031529 ____C (BreezeCOM) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\brzwlan.sys
2014-02-13 13:01 - 2001-08-17 12:11 - 00026568 ____C (Broadcom Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\bcm4e5.sys
2014-02-13 13:00 - 2008-04-13 13:46 - 00038912 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\avc.sys
2014-02-13 13:00 - 2008-04-13 13:46 - 00013696 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\avcstrm.sys
2014-02-13 13:00 - 2002-08-28 23:00 - 00231552 ____C (Acer Laboratories Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\ac97ali.sys
2014-02-13 13:00 - 2002-08-28 23:00 - 00084480 ____C (VIA Technologies, Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\ac97via.sys
2014-02-13 13:00 - 2002-08-28 23:00 - 00010880 ____C (Aureal, Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\admjoy.sys
2014-02-13 13:00 - 2002-08-28 22:59 - 00036224 ____C (ADMtek Incorporated.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\an983.sys
2014-02-13 13:00 - 2001-08-17 22:37 - 00024576 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\agcgauge.ax
2014-02-13 13:00 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00462848 ____C (Aureal Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\a3dapi.dll
2014-02-13 13:00 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00144384 ____C (AVM GmbH) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\avmenum.dll
2014-02-13 13:00 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00087552 ____C (AVM GmbH) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\avmcoxp.dll
2014-02-13 13:00 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00061440 ____C (Color Flatbed Scanner) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\acerscad.dll
2014-02-13 13:00 - 2001-08-17 22:36 - 00037376 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\atievxx.exe
2014-02-13 13:00 - 2001-08-17 14:56 - 00342336 ____C (3Dfx Interactive, Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\banshee.dll
2014-02-13 13:00 - 2001-08-17 14:56 - 00268160 ____C (ATI Technologies Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\atidvai.dll
2014-02-13 13:00 - 2001-08-17 14:56 - 00137216 ____C (ATI Technologies Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\atidrae.dll
2014-02-13 13:00 - 2001-08-17 14:56 - 00104832 ____C (ATI Technologies Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\atiraged.dll
2014-02-13 13:00 - 2001-08-17 14:55 - 00382592 ____C (ATI Technologies Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\atidrab.dll
2014-02-13 13:00 - 2001-08-17 14:55 - 00096128 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\ati.dll
2014-02-13 13:00 - 2001-08-17 14:07 - 00101888 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\adpu160m.sys
2014-02-13 13:00 - 2001-08-17 14:07 - 00056960 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\aic78xx.sys
2014-02-13 13:00 - 2001-08-17 14:07 - 00055168 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\aic78u2.sys
2014-02-13 13:00 - 2001-08-17 14:01 - 00036096 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\avcaudio.sys
2014-02-13 13:00 - 2001-08-17 13:57 - 00077568 ____C (ATI Technologies, Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\ati.sys
2014-02-13 13:00 - 2001-08-17 13:53 - 00007424 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\adicvls.sys
2014-02-13 13:00 - 2001-08-17 13:52 - 00026496 ____C (Advanced System Products, Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\asc.sys
2014-02-13 13:00 - 2001-08-17 13:52 - 00023552 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\abp480n5.sys
2014-02-13 13:00 - 2001-08-17 13:52 - 00022400 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\asc3350p.sys
2014-02-13 13:00 - 2001-08-17 13:52 - 00012800 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\aha154x.sys
2014-02-13 13:00 - 2001-08-17 13:52 - 00012032 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\amsint.sys
2014-02-13 13:00 - 2001-08-17 13:51 - 00014848 ____C (Advanced System Products, Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\asc3550.sys
2014-02-13 13:00 - 2001-08-17 13:51 - 00005248 ____C (Acer Laboratories Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\aliide.sys
2014-02-13 13:00 - 2001-08-17 13:49 - 00026624 ____C (Acer Laboratories Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\alifir.sys
2014-02-13 13:00 - 2001-08-17 13:47 - 00006272 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\apmbatt.sys
2014-02-13 13:00 - 2001-08-17 12:49 - 00075136 ____C (ATI Technologies Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\atimpae.sys
2014-02-13 13:00 - 2001-08-17 12:49 - 00049920 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\atirtcap.sys
2014-02-13 13:00 - 2001-08-17 12:49 - 00046464 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\atibt829.sys
2014-02-13 13:00 - 2001-08-17 12:49 - 00026880 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\atirtsnd.sys
2014-02-13 13:00 - 2001-08-17 12:49 - 00026624 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\ativxbar.sys
2014-02-13 13:00 - 2001-08-17 12:49 - 00023552 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\atixbar.sys
2014-02-13 13:00 - 2001-08-17 12:49 - 00019456 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\ativttxx.sys
2014-02-13 13:00 - 2001-08-17 12:49 - 00017152 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\atitvsnd.sys
2014-02-13 13:00 - 2001-08-17 12:49 - 00017152 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\atitunep.sys
2014-02-13 13:00 - 2001-08-17 12:49 - 00010240 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\atipcxxx.sys
2014-02-13 13:00 - 2001-08-17 12:49 - 00009472 ____C () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\ativmdcd.sys
2014-02-13 13:00 - 2001-08-17 12:48 - 00289664 ____C (ATI Technologies Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\atimpab.sys
2014-02-13 13:00 - 2001-08-17 12:48 - 00281600 ____C (ATI Technologies Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\atimtai.sys
2014-02-13 13:00 - 2001-08-17 12:48 - 00070528 ____C (ATI Technologies Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\atiragem.sys
2014-02-13 13:00 - 2001-08-17 12:20 - 00297728 ____C (Silicon Integrated Systems Corp.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\ac97sis.sys
2014-02-13 13:00 - 2001-08-17 12:20 - 00096256 ____C (Intel Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\ac97intc.sys
2014-02-13 13:00 - 2001-08-17 12:19 - 00747392 ____C (Aureal, Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\adm8830.sys
2014-02-13 13:00 - 2001-08-17 12:19 - 00584448 ____C (Aureal, Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\adm8810.sys
2014-02-13 13:00 - 2001-08-17 12:19 - 00553984 ____C (Aureal, Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\adm8820.sys
2014-02-13 13:00 - 2001-08-17 12:19 - 00036992 ____C (Aztech Systems Ltd) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\aztw2320.sys
2014-02-13 13:00 - 2001-08-17 12:13 - 00089952 ____C (AVM GmbH) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\b1cbase.sys
2014-02-13 13:00 - 2001-08-17 12:13 - 00037568 ____C (AVM GmbH) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\avmwan.sys
2014-02-13 13:00 - 2001-08-17 12:12 - 00097354 ____C (Bay Networks, Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\aspndis3.sys
2014-02-13 13:00 - 2001-08-17 12:11 - 00096640 ____C (Broadcom Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\b57xp32.sys
2014-02-13 13:00 - 2001-08-17 12:11 - 00046112 ____C (Adaptec, Inc ) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\adptsf50.sys
2014-02-13 13:00 - 2001-08-17 12:11 - 00027678 ____C (Acer Laboratories Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\ali5261.sys
2014-02-13 13:00 - 2001-08-17 12:11 - 00020160 ____C (ADMtek Incorporated) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\adm8511.sys
2014-02-13 13:00 - 2001-08-17 12:11 - 00016969 ____C (AmbiCom, Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\amb8002.sys
2014-02-13 12:59 - 2008-04-13 13:46 - 00048128 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\61883.sys
2014-02-13 12:59 - 2008-04-13 13:40 - 00012288 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\4mmdat.sys
2014-02-13 12:59 - 2001-08-17 14:56 - 00066048 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\s3legacy.dll
2014-02-13 12:59 - 2001-08-17 14:55 - 00689216 ____C (3dfx Interactive, Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\3dfxvs.dll
2014-02-13 12:59 - 2001-08-17 14:55 - 00038400 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\8514a.dll
2014-02-13 12:59 - 2001-08-17 14:06 - 00011264 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\1394vdbg.sys
2014-02-13 12:59 - 2001-08-17 13:28 - 00762780 ____C (3Com, Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\3cwmcru.sys
2014-02-13 12:59 - 2001-08-17 12:48 - 00148352 ____C (3dfx Interactive, Inc.) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\3dfxvsm.sys
2014-02-13 12:03 - 2014-02-13 12:03 - 00001823 _____ () C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Tweaking.com - Windows Repair (All in One).lnk
2014-02-13 12:03 - 2014-02-13 12:03 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files\Tweaking.com
2014-02-13 12:03 - 2014-02-13 12:03 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Tweaking.com
2014-02-12 11:30 - 2014-02-12 11:30 - 00010025 _____ () C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\attach.txt
2014-02-10 14:54 - 2014-02-10 14:54 - 00007062 _____ () C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\dds.txt
2014-01-31 15:50 - 2014-01-31 15:50 - 00001820 _____ () C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\ScanObjectcpy.txt
2014-01-31 15:16 - 2014-02-01 14:42 - 00000000 ____D () C:\000comptr0131
2014-01-31 11:33 - 2014-01-31 11:33 - 00000025 _____ () C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\mbam.context.scan
2014-01-31 06:27 - 2014-02-01 22:56 - 00040776 _____ (Malwarebytes Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
2014-01-31 04:11 - 2014-01-31 04:11 - 01334248 _____ () C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Error Windows Installer service could not be accessed occurs when you try to add or remove a program in Windows XP.mht
2014-01-31 00:47 - 2014-01-31 04:19 - 00000286 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\RealUpgradeScheduledTaskS-1-5-21-980271276-481220816-41620543-1003.job
2014-01-31 00:47 - 2014-01-31 04:19 - 00000278 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\RealUpgradeLogonTaskS-1-5-21-980271276-481220816-41620543-1003.job
2014-01-31 00:00 - 2014-01-31 00:01 - 137699664 _____ (Apple Inc.) C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\iTunesSetup.exe
2014-01-30 17:13 - 2014-01-30 17:16 - 00000309 _____ () C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Rc0131.txt
2014-01-30 10:53 - 2014-01-30 17:12 - 00000442 _____ () C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Rc0130Th AQI.txt
2014-01-26 10:26 - 2014-01-26 12:31 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Rc0126
2014-01-25 11:02 - 2014-01-25 11:11 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Rc0125
2014-01-22 17:31 - 2014-01-23 21:23 - 00004070 _____ () C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Rc0123.txt
2014-01-20 10:38 - 2014-01-22 17:45 - 00006847 _____ () C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Rc0120Mon.txt
2014-01-19 09:22 - 2014-01-19 11:02 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Rc0119
2014-01-19 08:01 - 2014-01-19 11:46 - 00001882 _____ () C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Pkr0119Sun staying cool.txt
2014-01-18 11:43 - 2014-01-18 12:38 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Rc0118
2014-01-17 11:40 - 2014-01-18 08:06 - 00001912 _____ () C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Pkr0117 monotone boards.txt
2014-01-17 10:51 - 2014-01-23 09:32 - 00002341 _____ () C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Rc0117Fri.txt
2014-01-17 10:01 - 2014-01-17 10:01 - 00071801 _____ () C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\ic0116lrl.htm
2014-01-16 13:36 - 2014-01-16 13:36 - 01266056 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WindowsXP-KB927891-v3-x86-ENU.exe
2014-01-16 13:34 - 2014-01-16 13:34 - 06216032 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\windowsupdateagent30-x86.exe
2014-01-16 13:34 - 2014-01-16 13:34 - 00003038 _____ () C:\fix_svchost.bat
2014-01-16 13:32 - 2014-01-16 13:32 - 02589584 _____ () C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\How to Fix svchost_exe using 100% CPU.mht
2014-01-16 13:08 - 2014-01-16 13:16 - 00002359 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\tsoc.log
2014-01-16 13:08 - 2014-01-16 13:16 - 00001374 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\imsins.log
2014-01-16 13:08 - 2014-01-16 13:16 - 00000342 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\ocmsn.log
2014-01-16 13:08 - 2014-01-16 13:08 - 00000309 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\msgsocm.log
2014-01-16 13:07 - 2014-01-16 13:16 - 00002018 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\comsetup.log
2014-01-16 13:07 - 2014-01-16 13:16 - 00001228 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\ntdtcsetup.log
2014-01-16 13:07 - 2014-01-16 13:16 - 00000960 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\iis6.log
2014-01-16 13:07 - 2014-01-16 13:08 - 00006159 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\FaxSetup.log
2014-01-16 13:07 - 2014-01-16 13:08 - 00002956 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\ocgen.log
2014-01-16 13:06 - 2014-01-16 13:07 - 00004092 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\updspapi.log
2014-01-16 12:57 - 2014-01-16 13:16 - 00014650 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\KB2879017-IE8.log
2014-01-16 12:56 - 2013-09-23 12:33 - 00522240 ____C (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\jsdbgui.dll
2014-01-16 12:17 - 2014-01-16 12:19 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\aaafrom DT 0116
2014-01-16 11:23 - 2014-01-16 12:17 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Pkr14
2014-01-16 10:08 - 2014-01-16 11:25 - 00002806 _____ () C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Rc0116Th.txt
2014-01-16 08:54 - 2014-01-16 08:54 - 00028672 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\system32\xkjmdq.yor
2014-01-16 08:53 - 2014-01-18 07:13 - 00007284 _____ () C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Pkr0116 staying cool in big hands.txt
2014-01-16 08:44 - 2014-01-16 16:30 - 00000091 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dadsuow.ygf
2014-01-16 08:42 - 2014-01-16 08:54 - 00000101 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\system32\atplrq.vcq
2014-01-16 08:42 - 2014-01-16 08:42 - 00000064 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\system32\futznd.dte
2014-01-16 08:25 - 2014-01-16 08:25 - 00101213 ____S () C:\WINDOWS\system32\uhwtj.pcc
2014-01-15 20:49 - 2014-01-15 22:51 - 00002418 _____ () C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Pkr0115 focus.txt

==================== One Month Modified Files and Folders =======

2014-02-14 10:24 - 2014-02-14 04:47 - 00000000 ____D () C:\FRST
2014-02-14 06:51 - 2010-08-24 08:25 - 00000000 ____D () C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\Avg
2014-02-13 22:59 - 2004-01-19 14:21 - 00001465 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\system\hpsysdrv.dat
2014-02-13 22:57 - 2011-05-20 07:56 - 00091169 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\WindowsUpdate.log
2014-02-13 22:51 - 2003-08-23 06:56 - 00000278 ___SH () C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\ntuser.ini
2014-02-13 21:51 - 2011-05-20 07:56 - 00268253 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\setupapi.log
2014-02-13 21:20 - 2003-08-23 08:12 - 00059232 _____ () C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Application Data\GDIPFONTCACHEV1.DAT
2014-02-13 17:13 - 2004-08-15 16:37 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Hijack This
2014-02-13 16:27 - 2003-08-22 23:46 - 00240736 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\system32\FNTCACHE.DAT
2014-02-13 16:24 - 2014-02-13 16:13 - 00009160 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\bitssetup.log
2014-02-13 16:24 - 2014-02-13 14:53 - 00181064 _____ (Sysinternals) C:\WINDOWS\PSEXESVC.EXE
2014-02-13 16:22 - 2014-02-13 16:22 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories
2014-02-13 16:22 - 2003-08-23 06:56 - 00000000 __SHD () C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService
2014-02-13 16:22 - 2003-08-23 06:53 - 00023392 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\system32\nscompat.tlb
2014-02-13 16:22 - 2003-08-23 06:53 - 00016832 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\system32\amcompat.tlb
2014-02-13 16:14 - 2014-02-13 16:12 - 00000558 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\Windows Update.log
2014-02-13 16:14 - 2003-08-22 23:46 - 00445630 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\system32\PerfStringBackup.INI
2014-02-13 12:03 - 2014-02-13 12:03 - 00001823 _____ () C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Tweaking.com - Windows Repair (All in One).lnk
2014-02-13 12:03 - 2014-02-13 12:03 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files\Tweaking.com
2014-02-13 12:03 - 2014-02-13 12:03 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Tweaking.com
2014-02-12 11:30 - 2014-02-12 11:30 - 00010025 _____ () C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\attach.txt
2014-02-10 14:54 - 2014-02-10 14:54 - 00007062 _____ () C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\dds.txt
2014-02-10 14:20 - 2003-08-23 06:42 - 00001158 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\system32\wpa.dbl
2014-02-03 19:16 - 2013-03-10 01:27 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Meditation and mindfulness
2014-02-03 18:41 - 2007-05-12 14:30 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files\CCleaner
2014-02-01 22:56 - 2014-01-31 06:27 - 00040776 _____ (Malwarebytes Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
2014-02-01 14:42 - 2014-01-31 15:16 - 00000000 ____D () C:\000comptr0131
2014-01-31 15:50 - 2014-01-31 15:50 - 00001820 _____ () C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\ScanObjectcpy.txt
2014-01-31 11:33 - 2014-01-31 11:33 - 00000025 _____ () C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\mbam.context.scan
2014-01-31 04:26 - 2009-11-24 09:08 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\avg9
2014-01-31 04:22 - 2003-08-23 06:56 - 00032578 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\SchedLgU.Txt
2014-01-31 04:22 - 2003-08-23 06:53 - 00000006 ____H () C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\SA.DAT
2014-01-31 04:19 - 2014-01-31 00:47 - 00000286 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\RealUpgradeScheduledTaskS-1-5-21-980271276-481220816-41620543-1003.job
2014-01-31 04:19 - 2014-01-31 00:47 - 00000278 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\RealUpgradeLogonTaskS-1-5-21-980271276-481220816-41620543-1003.job
2014-01-31 04:11 - 2014-01-31 04:11 - 01334248 _____ () C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Error Windows Installer service could not be accessed occurs when you try to add or remove a program in Windows XP.mht
2014-01-31 00:49 - 2010-11-02 19:11 - 00002137 _____ () C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\iTunes.lnk
2014-01-31 00:48 - 2011-05-29 08:03 - 00105750 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\wmsetup.log
2014-01-31 00:01 - 2014-01-31 00:00 - 137699664 _____ (Apple Inc.) C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\iTunesSetup.exe
2014-01-30 20:22 - 2013-07-07 19:22 - 00000408 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\At1.job
2014-01-30 17:16 - 2014-01-30 17:13 - 00000309 _____ () C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Rc0131.txt
2014-01-30 17:12 - 2014-01-30 10:53 - 00000442 _____ () C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Rc0130Th AQI.txt
2014-01-30 11:27 - 2010-05-20 16:02 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\StreamTransport
2014-01-29 12:14 - 2013-05-22 12:04 - 00000284 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\AppleSoftwareUpdate.job
2014-01-28 22:44 - 2013-07-10 21:50 - 00000288 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\RealUpgradeScheduledTaskS-1-5-18.job
2014-01-28 11:42 - 2009-09-22 10:43 - 00000472 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\Ad-Aware Update (Weekly).job
2014-01-27 21:52 - 2005-07-29 18:51 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files\PokerStars.NET
2014-01-26 12:31 - 2014-01-26 10:26 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Rc0126
2014-01-25 11:11 - 2014-01-25 11:02 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Rc0125
2014-01-23 21:23 - 2014-01-22 17:31 - 00004070 _____ () C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Rc0123.txt
2014-01-23 09:32 - 2014-01-17 10:51 - 00002341 _____ () C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Rc0117Fri.txt
2014-01-22 17:46 - 2014-01-05 21:02 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Rc14
2014-01-22 17:45 - 2014-01-20 10:38 - 00006847 _____ () C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Rc0120Mon.txt
2014-01-20 10:07 - 2013-07-10 21:50 - 00000280 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\RealUpgradeLogonTaskS-1-5-18.job
2014-01-19 11:46 - 2014-01-19 08:01 - 00001882 _____ () C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Pkr0119Sun staying cool.txt
2014-01-19 11:02 - 2014-01-19 09:22 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Rc0119
2014-01-18 12:38 - 2014-01-18 11:43 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Rc0118
2014-01-18 08:06 - 2014-01-17 11:40 - 00001912 _____ () C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Pkr0117 monotone boards.txt
2014-01-18 07:13 - 2014-01-16 08:53 - 00007284 _____ () C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Pkr0116 staying cool in big hands.txt
2014-01-17 10:01 - 2014-01-17 10:01 - 00071801 _____ () C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\ic0116lrl.htm
2014-01-16 18:08 - 2011-04-10 10:14 - 00000664 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\system32\d3d9caps.dat
2014-01-16 16:30 - 2014-01-16 08:44 - 00000091 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dadsuow.ygf
2014-01-16 16:01 - 2010-09-21 18:05 - 00000159 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\wiadebug.log
2014-01-16 16:01 - 2010-09-21 18:05 - 00000049 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\wiaservc.log
2014-01-16 13:36 - 2014-01-16 13:36 - 01266056 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WindowsXP-KB927891-v3-x86-ENU.exe
2014-01-16 13:34 - 2014-01-16 13:34 - 06216032 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\windowsupdateagent30-x86.exe
2014-01-16 13:34 - 2014-01-16 13:34 - 00003038 _____ () C:\fix_svchost.bat
2014-01-16 13:32 - 2014-01-16 13:32 - 02589584 _____ () C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\How to Fix svchost_exe using 100% CPU.mht
2014-01-16 13:16 - 2014-01-16 13:08 - 00002359 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\tsoc.log
2014-01-16 13:16 - 2014-01-16 13:08 - 00001374 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\imsins.log
2014-01-16 13:16 - 2014-01-16 13:08 - 00000342 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\ocmsn.log
2014-01-16 13:16 - 2014-01-16 13:07 - 00002018 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\comsetup.log
2014-01-16 13:16 - 2014-01-16 13:07 - 00001228 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\ntdtcsetup.log
2014-01-16 13:16 - 2014-01-16 13:07 - 00000960 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\iis6.log
2014-01-16 13:16 - 2014-01-16 12:57 - 00014650 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\KB2879017-IE8.log
2014-01-16 13:08 - 2014-01-16 13:08 - 00000309 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\msgsocm.log
2014-01-16 13:08 - 2014-01-16 13:07 - 00006159 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\FaxSetup.log
2014-01-16 13:08 - 2014-01-16 13:07 - 00002956 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\ocgen.log
2014-01-16 13:07 - 2014-01-16 13:06 - 00004092 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\updspapi.log
2014-01-16 12:23 - 2010-11-29 12:21 - 00000000 __HDC () C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\{E961CE1B-C3EA-4882-9F67-F859B555D097}
2014-01-16 12:19 - 2014-01-16 12:17 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\aaafrom DT 0116
2014-01-16 12:18 - 2013-12-19 10:57 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Mkt1215 on
2014-01-16 12:17 - 2014-01-16 11:23 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Pkr14
2014-01-16 11:25 - 2014-01-16 10:08 - 00002806 _____ () C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Rc0116Th.txt
2014-01-16 08:54 - 2014-01-16 08:54 - 00028672 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\system32\xkjmdq.yor
2014-01-16 08:54 - 2014-01-16 08:42 - 00000101 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\system32\atplrq.vcq
2014-01-16 08:42 - 2014-01-16 08:42 - 00000064 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\system32\futznd.dte
2014-01-16 08:25 - 2014-01-16 08:25 - 00101213 ____S () C:\WINDOWS\system32\uhwtj.pcc
2014-01-15 22:51 - 2014-01-15 20:49 - 00002418 _____ () C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Pkr0115 focus.txt

Files to move or delete:
====================
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\skype.ini
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\java.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\jqs.exe
C:\Windows\Tasks\At1.job

Some content of TEMP:
====================
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temp\DivXSetup.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temp\InstallFlashPlayer.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temp\install_flashplayer11x32ax_gtba_chra_dy_aaa_aih[1].exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temp\Quarantine.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temp\ydetect.exe

==================== Bamital & volsnap Check =================

C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe => MD5 is legit
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe => MD5 is legit
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe => MD5 is legit
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe => MD5 is legit
C:\WINDOWS\system32\User32.dll => MD5 is legit
C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe => MD5 is legit
C:\WINDOWS\system32\rpcss.dll IS MISSING <==== ATTENTION!.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\volsnap.sys => MD5 is legit

==================== End Of Log ============================

2 - Addition file

Additional scan result of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (x86) Version: 12-02-2014 01
Ran by Owner at 2014-02-14 10:27:01
==========================================================

==================== Security Center ========================

==================== Installed Programs ======================

32 Bit HP CIO Components Installer (Version: 6.1.2 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
3ivx MPEG-4 5.0.2 (remove only) (Version: 5.0.2 - 3ivx Technologies, Pty. Ltd.)
7-Zip 9.20 (Version:  - )
AC3Filter 1.63b (Version: 1.63b - Alexander Vigovsky)
Active Disk (Version:  - )
Ad-Aware (Version:  - Lavasoft)
Ad-Aware (Version: 8.3.0 - Lavasoft) Hidden
Adobe AIR (Version: 3.7.0.1860 - Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Adobe AIR (Version: 3.7.0.1860 - Adobe Systems Incorporated) Hidden
Adobe Flash Player 11 ActiveX (Version: 11.7.700.224 - Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Adobe Reader 9.4.6 (Version: 9.4.6 - Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Adobe Shockwave Player 12.0 (Version: 12.0.2.122 - Adobe Systems, Inc.)
Apple Application Support (Version: 2.2.2 - Apple Inc.)
Apple Mobile Device Support (Version: 3.2.0.47 - Apple Inc.)
Apple Software Update (Version: 2.1.3.127 - Apple Inc.)
Applet (HKCU Version:  - Applet)
ArcSoft ShowBiz 2 (Version:  - )
AVG Free 9.0 (Version:  - AVG Technologies)
BitZipper 2010 (Version:  - Bitberry Software)
Bonjour (Version: 3.0.0.10 - Apple Inc.)
Bounce from Hewlett-Packard Desktops (remove only) (Version:  - )
BrainWave Generator (Version:  - )
BufferChm (Version: 140.0.212.000 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
CCleaner (Version: 3.10 - Piriform)
Coupon Printer for Windows (Version: 5.0.0.0 - Coupons.com Incorporated) <==== ATTENTION
CreativeProjects (Version: 5.30.0.136 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
D1600 (Version: 140.0.690.000 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
DeviceDiscovery (Version: 140.0.212.000 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
DivX Setup (Version: 2.6.1.3 - DivX, LLC)
DJ_SF_06_D1600_SW_Min (Version: 140.0.690.000 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
FBReader for Windows (Version:  - )
File Splitter and Joiner (FFSJ v3.3) (Version:  - Le Minh Hoang)
File Type Assistant (Version:  - Trusted Software) <==== ATTENTION
Foxit Reader (Version: 4.1.1.805 - Foxit Software Company)
GPBaseService2 (Version: 140.0.211.000 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
HijackThis 2.0.2 (Version: 2.0.2 - TrendMicro)
HP Customer Participation Program 14.0 (Version: 14.0 - HP)
HP Deskjet D1600 Printer Driver Software 14.0 Rel. 6 (Version: 14.0 - HP)
HP Deskjet Preloaded Printer Drivers (Version: 8.3.3.0 - Hewlett-Packard Company)
HP Imaging Device Functions 14.0 (Version: 14.0 - HP)
HP Instant Support (Version:  - )
HP Organize (Version:  - )
HP Photo & Imaging 3.0 (Version: 3.0 - HP)
HP Photo and Imaging 2.0 - Photosmart Cameras (Version: 2.0.0000 - {&Tahoma8}Hewlett-Packard)
HP Photo Creations (Version: 1.0.0.2024 - HP Photo Creations Powered by RocketLife)
HP Smart Web Printing 4.60 (Version: 4.60 - HP)
HP Solution Center 14.0 (Version: 14.0 - HP)
HP Update (Version: 5.002.002.002 - Hewlett-Packard)
HPImageZone (Version: 1.03.00 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
HPIZ Fix2 (Version: 1.00.01 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
hpmdtab (Version: 2.0.464.1592 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
HPProductAssistant (Version: 140.0.212.000 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
HpSdpAppCoreApp (Version: 2.00.0000 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
HPSSupply (Version: 140.0.211.000 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
HPSystemDiagnostics (Version: 1.4.0.0 - Your Company Name) Hidden
iCare Data Recovery 5.0 (Version:  - iCare Software)
InstantShare (Version: 3.0.0.10 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
Intel® Extreme Graphics 2 Driver (Version:  - )
IntelliMover Data Transfer Demo (Version:  - )
InterVideo WinDVD Player (Version: 4.0-B11.389 - InterVideo Inc.)
IomegaWare 4.0.2 (Version:  - )
iTunes (Version: 10.0.1.22 - Apple Inc.)
IZArc 4.1.8 (Version: 4.1.8 - Ivan Zahariev)
Java 2 Runtime Environment, SE v1.4.1_02 (Version:  - )
Java Web Start (Version:  - )
Java™ 6 Update 45 (Version: 6.0.450 - Oracle)
KBD (Version:  - )
LiveReg (Symantec Corporation) (Version: 2.2.5.1678 - Symantec Corporation)
LiveUpdate 1.80 (Symantec Corporation) (Version: 1.80.19.0 - Symantec Corporation)
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware version 1.75.0.1300 (Version: 1.75.0.1300 - Malwarebytes Corporation)
MarketResearch (Version: 140.0.212.000 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
Memories Disc Creator 2.0 (Version: 2.0.464.1592 - Memories Disc Creator 2.0)
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 (Version:  - )
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 (Version: 1.1.4322 - Microsoft) Hidden
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Security Update (KB2416447) (Version:  - )
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Security Update (KB979906) (Version:  - )
Microsoft Internationalized Domain Names Mitigation APIs (Version:  - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Money 2003 (Version: 11.0.50 - Microsoft)
Microsoft Money 2003 System Pack (Version: 11.0.80 - Microsoft)
Microsoft National Language Support Downlevel APIs (Version:  - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003 (Version: 11.0.8173.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Plus! Digital Media Edition (Version: 1.00.00.2301 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (Version: 8.0.59193 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.17 (Version: 9.0.30729 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual J# .NET Redistributable Package 1.1 (Version: 1.1.4322 - Microsoft)
Microsoft Works 7.0 (Version: 07.02.0620 - Microsoft Corporation)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB954430) (Version: 4.20.9870.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB973688) (Version: 4.20.9876.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Multimedia Card Reader (Version: 6.06 - )
Multimedia Card Reader (Version: 6.06 - ) Hidden
Musicmatch® Jukebox (Version: 10.00.3030 - )
NVIDIA Gart Driver (Version:  - )
NVIDIA Windows 2000/XP Display Drivers (Version:  - )
OmniPass (Version:  - )
Orbital from Hewlett-Packard Desktops (remove only) (Version:  - )
Otto from Hewlett-Packard Desktops (remove only) (Version:  - )
PC-Doctor for Windows (Version:  - )
PhotoGallery (Version: 5.30.0.136 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
Photosmart 140,240,7200,7600,7700,7900 Series (Version: 2.0 - Hewlett-Packard)
PokerStars.net (Version:  - PokerStars.net)
Polar Bowler from Hewlett-Packard Desktops (remove only) (Version:  - )
PrintScreen (Version: 5.30.0.131 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
PS2 (Version:  - )
PSShortcutsP (Version: 1.00.0000 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
Python 2.2 combined Win32 extensions (Version:  - )
Python 2.2.1 (Version: 2.2.1 - PythonLabs at Zope Corporation)
QFolder (Version: 1.00.0000 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
Quicken 2003 New User Edition (Version: 12.00.0000 - Intuit)
Quicken 2003 New User Edition (Version: 12.00.0000 - Intuit) Hidden
QuickPar 0.9 (Version: 0.9 - Peter B. Clements)
QuickProjects (Version: 5.30.0.131 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
QuickTime (Version: 7.73.80.64 - Apple Inc.)
RAR Recovery Toolbox 1.1 (Version:  - Recovery ToolBox)
RealPlayer (Version:  - RealNetworks)
RealUpgrade 1.0 (Version: 1.0.0 - RealNetworks, Inc.) Hidden
RecordNow! (Version: 6.0.0 - Hewlett-Packard)
S3Display (Version:  - )
S3Gamma2 (Version:  - )
S3Info2 (Version:  - )
S3Overlay (Version:  - )
Secunia PSI (3.0.0.7009) (Version: 3.0.0.7009 - Secunia)
Shop for HP Supplies (Version: 14.0 - HP)
SkinsHP1 (Version: 5.30.0.131 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
SkinsHP2 (Version: 5.30.0.136 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
Slyder from Hewlett-Packard Desktops (remove only) (Version:  - )
SmartWebPrinting (Version: 140.0.186.000 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
SolutionCenter (Version: 140.0.213.000 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
Sonic Update Manager (Version: 2.80 - Sonic Solutions)
SpamSubtract (Version:  - interMute, Inc.)
Status (Version: 140.0.212.000 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
StreamTransport version: 1.0.2.2171 (Version:  - )
STX from Hewlett-Packard Desktops (remove only) (Version:  - )
Sumatra PDF reader (Version:  - )
swMSM (Version: 12.0.0.1 - Adobe Systems, Inc) Hidden
Toolbox (Version: 140.0.428.000 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
toolkit (Version:  - )
TrayApp (Version: 140.0.212.000 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
Trojan Remover 6.8.2 (Version: 6.8.2 - Simply Super Software)
Tweaking.com - Windows Repair (All in One) (Version: 2.3.0 - Tweaking.com)
Unload (Version: 3.0.0 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
Update for Open It! - Zip Extractor (HKCU Version:  - ) <==== ATTENTION
Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2447568) (Version: 1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB976662) (Version: 1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows XP (KB2141007) (Version: 1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows XP (KB2345886) (Version: 1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows XP (KB2467659) (Version: 1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows XP (KB951978) (Version: 1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows XP (KB955759) (Version: 1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows XP (KB967715) (Version: 1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows XP (KB968389) (Version: 1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows XP (KB971029) (Version: 1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows XP (KB971737) (Version: 1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows XP (KB973687) (Version: 1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows XP (KB973815) (Version: 1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Updates from HP (Version:  - )
VC80CRTRedist - 8.0.50727.6195 (Version: 1.2.0 - DivX, Inc) Hidden
VideoFileDownload (Version: 1.0 - VideoFileDownload)
Virtual Hypnotist 5.8 (Version: 5.8 - FollowTheWatch Software)
Virtual Warfare from Hewlett-Packard Desktops (remove only) (Version:  - )
Visual C++ 2008 x86 Runtime - (v9.0.30729) (Version: 9.0.30729 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Visual C++ 2008 x86 Runtime - v9.0.30729.01 (Version: 9.0.30729.01 - Microsoft Corporation)
WebFldrs XP (Version: 9.50.6513 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Weblink (Version:  - )
WebReg (Version: 140.0.212.017 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool (KB892130) (Version:  - Microsoft Corporation)
Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool (KB892130) (Version: 1.7.0069.2 - Microsoft Corporation)
Windows Internet Explorer 7 (Version: 20070813.185237 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Windows Internet Explorer 8 (Version: 20090308.140743 - Microsoft Corporation)
Windows Media Format Runtime (Version:  - )
Windows XP Service Pack 3 (Version: 20080414.031525 - Microsoft Corporation)
Yahoo! Detect (Version:  - )
Zero Assumption Recovery Version 9 (Version:  - )

==================== Restore Points  =========================

Could not list Restore Points. Check "winmgmt" service or repair WMI.

==================== Scheduled Tasks (whitelisted) =============

Task: C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\Ad-Aware Update (Weekly).job => C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\Ad-AwareAdmin.exe
Task: C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\AppleSoftwareUpdate.job => C:\Program Files\Apple Software Update\SoftwareUpdate.exe
Task: C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\At1.job => C:\DOCUME~1\Owner\APPLIC~1\DSite\UPDATE~1\UPDATE~1.EXE <==== ATTENTION
Task: C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\RealUpgradeLogonTaskS-1-5-18.job => C:\Program Files\Real\RealUpgrade\realupgrade.exe
Task: C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\RealUpgradeLogonTaskS-1-5-21-980271276-481220816-41620543-1003.job => C:\Program Files\Real\RealUpgrade\realupgrade.exe
Task: C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\RealUpgradeScheduledTaskS-1-5-18.job => C:\Program Files\Real\RealUpgrade\realupgrade.exe
Task: C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\RealUpgradeScheduledTaskS-1-5-21-980271276-481220816-41620543-1003.job => C:\Program Files\Real\RealUpgrade\realupgrade.exe
Task: C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\ReclaimerResumeInstall_Owner.job => C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Real\Update\UpgradeHelper\RealPlayer\10.70\agent\rnupgagent.exe
Task: C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\Symantec NetDetect.job => C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\NDETECT.EXE

==================== Loaded Modules (whitelisted) =============

==================== Alternate Data Streams (whitelisted) =========

AlternateDataStreams: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:5093AE21
AlternateDataStreams: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:7631EA83
AlternateDataStreams: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:825D5945
AlternateDataStreams: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:CB0AACC9
AlternateDataStreams: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:DFC5A2B2

==================== Safe Mode (whitelisted) ===================

==================== Disabled items from MSCONFIG ==============

==================== Faulty Device Manager Devices =============

Could not list Devices. Check "winmgmt" service or repair WMI.

==================== Event log errors: =========================

Application errors:
==================
Error: (12/21/2013 07:54:16 PM) (Source: Bonjour Service) (User: )
Description: Task Scheduling Error: m->NextScheduledSPRetry 4908188

Description: Task Scheduling Error: m->NextScheduledEvent 4908188

Description: Task Scheduling Error: Continuously busy for more than a second

Error: (12/15/2013 09:52:06 PM) (Source: crypt32) (User: )
Description: Failed auto update retrieval of third-party root list sequence number from: <http://www.download.windowsupdate.com/msdownload/update/v3/static/trustedr/en/authrootseq.txt> with error: The server name or address could not be resolved

Error: (12/15/2013 09:37:59 PM) (Source: crypt32) (User: )
Description: Failed auto update retrieval of third-party root list sequence number from: <http://www.download.windowsupdate.com/msdownload/update/v3/static/trustedr/en/authrootseq.txt> with error: The server name or address could not be resolved

Error: (12/15/2013 09:21:57 AM) (Source: crypt32) (User: )

System errors:
=============
Error: (02/03/2014 10:33:18 PM) (Source: 0) (User: )
Description: \Device\Ide\IdePort0

Error: (02/03/2014 10:30:10 PM) (Source: 0) (User: )

Error: (02/03/2014 10:27:50 PM) (Source: 0) (User: )

Error: (02/03/2014 10:27:45 PM) (Source: 0) (User: )

Error: (02/03/2014 10:27:39 PM) (Source: 0) (User: )

Error: (02/03/2014 10:27:16 PM) (Source: 0) (User: )

Error: (02/03/2014 10:27:01 PM) (Source: 0) (User: )

Error: (02/03/2014 10:26:18 PM) (Source: 0) (User: )

Error: (02/03/2014 10:26:02 PM) (Source: 0) (User: )

Error: (02/03/2014 10:25:57 PM) (Source: 0) (User: )

Microsoft Office Sessions:
=========================
Error: (12/21/2013 07:54:16 PM) (Source: Bonjour Service)(User: )
Description: Task Scheduling Error: m->NextScheduledSPRetry 4908188

Description: Task Scheduling Error: m->NextScheduledEvent 4908188

Description: Task Scheduling Error: Continuously busy for more than a second

Error: (12/15/2013 09:52:06 PM) (Source: crypt32)(User: )
Description: http://www.download.windowsupdate.com/msdownload/update/v3/static/trustedr/en/authrootseq.txtThe server name or address could not be resolved

Error: (12/15/2013 09:37:59 PM) (Source: crypt32)(User: )
Description: http://www.download.windowsupdate.com/msdownload/update/v3/static/trustedr/en/authrootseq.txtThe server name or address could not be resolved

Error: (12/15/2013 09:21:57 AM) (Source: crypt32)(User: )

==================== Memory info ===========================

Percentage of memory in use: 34%
Total physical RAM: 1527.3 MB
Available physical RAM: 998.4 MB
Total Pagefile: 3426.85 MB
Available Pagefile: 3006.25 MB
Total Virtual: 2047.88 MB
Available Virtual: 1988.45 MB

==================== Drives ================================

Drive c: (HP_PAVILION) (Fixed) (Total:106.22 GB) (Free:7.25 GB) NTFS ==>[Drive with boot components (Windows XP)]
Drive d: (HP_RECOVERY) (Fixed) (Total:5.55 GB) (Free:0.73 GB) FAT32 ==>[Drive with boot components (Windows XP)]
Drive k: () (Fixed) (Total:3.73 GB) (Free:3.58 GB) FAT32

==================== MBR & Partition Table ==================

==================== End Of Log ============================

#13 fireman4it

fireman4it

Bleepin' Fireman

• Malware Response Team
  • 13,512 posts
  •  

Posted 14 February 2014 - 01:22 PM

Hello,

We have alot of corruption and a big time infection all at once. We are going to take care of the infection first then proceed to try and fix the corruption.

Download attached fixlist.txt file and save it to the USB Drive where FRST is located.

NOTE. It's important that both files, FRST/FRST64 and fixlist.txt are in the same location or the fix will not work.

NOTICE: This script was written specifically for this user, for use on that particular machine. Running this on another machine may cause damage to your operating system

Run FRST/FRST64 and press the Fix button just once and wait.
If for some reason the tool needs a restart, please make sure you let the system restart normally. After that let the tool complete its run.
When finished FRST will generate a log on the Desktop (Fixlog.txt). Please post it to your reply.

Attached File  fixlist.txt   1.91KB   3 downloads

Let me know how the machine is running once you have completed this step and posted the log.

Edited by fireman4it, 14 February 2014 - 01:25 PM.

Thanks-

userbar_eis_500.gif

#14 LemonLime7

LemonLime7
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 48 posts
  •  

Posted 14 February 2014 - 03:27 PM

OK, I put the file on the USB, and reloaded to the infected computer, I tried running the FIX from the FRST window already open on my computer, and a box opens saying that the computer will need to restart in order to run the fix...however, the computer has not restarted....I've waited nearly 1/2 hour, and will restart it myself and reopen the FRST window and hit FIX when its ready. OK, I checked the USB drive and apparently, fixlist has become fixlog....is that correct...Im posting the fixlog below. Note the fixlog did NOT come out on the desktop, but the fixlist on the USB sort of morphed into it....that is what Im posting below. I hope Ive done this correctly.

I rebooted the computer after it said 'Fixlog already in list' or something similar. No change in being able to drag-drop-move files, or taskbar-start button-etc....

I do have the ability to cut and paste text within notepad files, which is something I wasn't able to do before.

After removing the USB drive, I got an error message saying 'Windows was unable to save all the data for the file K:, the data has been lost. This error may be caused by a failure of your computer hardware or network connection. Please try to save this file elsewhere.' This after another reboot...here is the file, nothing in it changed after looking at it.

Fixlog.txt

Fix result of Farbar Recovery Tool (FRST written by Farbar) (x86) Version: 12-02-2014 01
Ran by Owner at 2014-02-14 13:01:07 Run:1

==============================================

Content of fixlist:
HKLM\...\runonceex: [Flags] - 128
HKLM\...\runonceex: [Title] - UnHackMe Rootkit Check
HKLM\...\Policies\Explorer: [NoCDBurning] 0
HKU\S-1-5-21-980271276-481220816-41620543-1003\...\Winlogon: [Shell] explorer.exe [1033728 2008-04-13] (Microsoft Corporation) <==== ATTENTION
HKU\S-1-5-21-980271276-481220816-41620543-1003\...409d6c4515e9\InprocServer32: [Default-shell32] C:\RECYCLER\S-1-5-21-980271276-481220816-41620543-1003\$ca46229a6b3919324a26502f105c12a7\n. ATTENTION! ====> ZeroAccess?
Toolbar: HKCU - No Name - {42CDD1BF-3FFB-4238-8AD1-7859DF00B1D6} -  No File
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\skype.ini
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\java.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\jqs.exe
C:\Windows\Tasks\At1.job
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temp\DivXSetup.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temp\InstallFlashPlayer.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temp\install_flashplayer11x32ax_gtba_chra_dy_aaa_aih[1].exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temp\Quarantine.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temp\ydetect.exe
Task: C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\At1.job => C:\DOCUME~1\Owner\APPLIC~1\DSite\UPDATE~1\UPDATE~1.EXE <==== ATTENTION
2014-01-16 08:54 - 2014-01-16 08:42 - 00000101 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\system32\atplrq.vcq
2014-01-16 08:25 - 2014-01-16 08:25 - 00101213 ____S ()
C:\WINDOWS\system32\uhwtj.pcc
2014-01-16 08:44 - 2014-01-16 16:30 - 00000091 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\system32\dadsuow.ygf
2014-01-16 08:42 - 2014-01-16 08:54 - 00000101 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\system32\atplrq.vcq
Search:rpcss.dll

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\runonceex\\Flags => Value deleted successfully.
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\runonceex\\Title => Value deleted successfully.
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer\\NoCDBurning => Value deleted successfully.
HKU\S-1-5-21-980271276-481220816-41620543-1003\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\\Shell => Value deleted successfully.
HKU\S-1-5-21-980271276-481220816-41620543-1003\Software\Classes\CLSID\{fbeb8a05-beee-4442-804e-409d6c4515e9} => Key not found.
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\WebBrowser\\{42CDD1BF-3FFB-4238-8AD1-7859DF00B1D6} => Value deleted successfully.
HKCR\CLSID\{42CDD1BF-3FFB-4238-8AD1-7859DF00B1D6} => Key not found.
Could not move "C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\skype.ini" => Scheduled to move on reboot.
Could not move "C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\java.exe" => Scheduled to move on reboot.
Could not move "C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\jqs.exe" => Scheduled to move on reboot.
C:\Windows\Tasks\At1.job => Moved successfully.
Could not move "C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temp\DivXSetup.exe" => Scheduled to move on reboot.
Could not move "C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temp\InstallFlashPlayer.exe" => Scheduled to move on reboot.
Could not move "C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temp\install_flashplayer11x32ax_gtba_chra_dy_aaa_aih[1].exe" => Scheduled to move on reboot.
Could not move "C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temp\Quarantine.exe" => Scheduled to move on reboot.
Could not move "C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temp\ydetect.exe" => Scheduled to move on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\At1.job not found.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\xkjmdq.yor => Moved successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\atplrq.vcq => Moved successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\futznd.dte => Moved successfully.
"2014-01-16 08:25 - 2014-01-16 08:25 - 00101213 ____S ()" => File/Directory not found.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\uhwtj.pcc => Moved successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dadsuow.ygf => Moved successfully.
"C:\WINDOWS\system32\atplrq.vcq" => File/Directory not found.
"C:\WINDOWS\system32\futznd.dte" => File/Directory not found.
"C:\WINDOWS\system32\uhwtj.pcc" => File/Directory not found.

=> Result of Scheduled Files to move (Boot Mode: Normal) (Date&Time: 2014-02-14 13:48:53)<=

==> ATTENTION: System is not rebooted.

==== End of Fixlog ====

#15 fireman4it

fireman4it

Bleepin' Fireman

• Malware Response Team
  • 13,512 posts
  •  

Posted 14 February 2014 - 03:38 PM

You shouldn't have removed the USB Drive before rebooting. its ok though ok though

Please copy the following or type it in the SEARCH box on FRST then click the  SEARCH button. A log will appear on your USB Drive named Search.txt please post it

rpcss.dll

Edited by fireman4it, 14 February 2014 - 03:38 PM.

Thanks-

userbar_eis_500.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users