Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

System/CPU not working

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 RAHUL RAJ M S

RAHUL RAJ M S

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 09 February 2014 - 12:43 AM

Although a standby mode light is lit inside cpu ,the cpu is not starting up immediately, it takes almost 1or more hours to start. My
os- windows7
intel corei3-2100 processor
intel DH 61 WB Motherboard
Ddr 3 2gb memory-*2 no.s
500gb segate SATA HDD
ASUS DDR 3 1gb 210 graphic card
please suggest me any method which i could do without external help.. .

Edited by hamluis, 09 February 2014 - 08:57 AM.
Moved to Internal Hardware - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 zingo156

zingo156

• BC Advisor
  • 3,333 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:29 PM

Posted 10 February 2014 - 09:01 AM

When you say it takes almost 1 or more hours to start... What do you mean by this? If you power off the computer entirely, how fast do you see the post screen or any image on the screen? Is it taking a long time at the windows logo screen? This could be nearly anything, try to give as much info as you can. Lights on the system, pictures on the screen etc. Is it just happening when the computer is in sleep or standby? If you restart the computer while it is running how long does this take?

If I am helping you with a problem and I have not responded within 48 hours please send me a PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users