Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi, I'm new here

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 masaloi

masaloi

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:26 PM

Posted 08 February 2014 - 11:14 PM

Thanks for the opportunity of introducing myself to the team and beyond.

I am a 77 yr old male [please be patient with me]

I live on The Beautiful Sunshine Coast - QUEENSLAND - AUSTRALIA

I became a dinky di true blue ozzie Christan when I was 27 and that has been the greatest decision I ever made in my life.

IF you have never ever invited CHRIST into your life then you are missing out a treat...HE is the reason for living.

I have a beautiful wife, been HAPPILY married since 1965 and we have two Beautiful daughters who have provided us with 6 gorgeous grandchildren...3 each. 

I took on the computer challenge just prior to my retirement as a hobby to keep me occupied.

All  is good when the goings good but when these things muss up one needs some scientific degree to get them working properly again.

Ok that's enough from me now back to the forum where I can post my first problem.

In the meantime..to each and all.

havagreatlife

I do.

masaloi

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users