Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Trying to design a website with HTML5 and my windows vista laptop freezes

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Wildinstincts

Wildinstincts

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:37 PM

Posted 08 February 2014 - 06:18 PM

Wix.com works with HTML5. Seems to me  like that program is too much for the laptop and can't process it.

When I called WIX tech support they told me that all programs in my computer (like Internet Explorer, my system, Flash Player, etc,) they were all too old, and that was why nothing worked.

Of couse, those were techs in Phillipines or something, you can hardly trust them, thI doubt they are  real techs, especially since I built another website with WIX before with no problems and with the same computer.

So my question is: what kind of thing can be causing the HTML5 program to freeze?

I'll appreciate if you tell me waht shoul I upgrade (sending this info in case it helps)

Operating System
 Windows Vista Home Premium 32-bit SP2
CPU
 Intel Core Duo T2350 @ 1.86GHz 80 °C
 Yonah 65nm Technology
RAM
 2.00GB Dual-Channel DDR2 @ 264MHz (4-4-4-12)
Motherboard
 TOSHIBA ISRAE (U2E1)
Graphics
 Generic PnP Monitor (1440x900@60Hz)
 Intel Mobile Intel 945GM/GU Express Chipset Family (Toshiba)
 Intel Mobile Intel 945GM/GU Express Chipset Family (Toshiba)
Storage
 111GB TOSHIBA MK1237GSX ATA Device (SATA) 49 °C
Optical Drives
 PIONEER DVD-RW DVR-K17LF ATA Device
Audio
 Realtek High Definition Audio

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users