Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Listening to radio via Real Player or Windows Media Player

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jchilly

jchilly

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:46 PM

Posted 07 February 2014 - 09:14 AM

I can listen to CD's no problem but when I try to listen to a radio station directly I hit the listen button on the station web page the computer downloads the page so that it appears on the download list. How does this happen and more to the point how can I stop it and get on listening to some radio music?

Edited by hamluis, 07 February 2014 - 09:57 AM.
Moved from Vista to Audio/Video Apps - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Jo*

Jo*

• Malware Response Team
  • 3,400 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:46 PM

Posted 07 February 2014 - 10:36 AM

Hi,

this description could help you listen-to-internet-radio-using-windows-media-player

Graduate of the WTT Classroom
Cheers,
Jo
If I have been helping you, and I have not replied to your latest post in 36 hours please send me a PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users