Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Thank You 2

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 zeramato1

zeramato1

• Members
  • 27 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:40 PM

Posted 06 February 2014 - 05:53 AM

Its been ten years Grinler.  Ten years after was Alvin Lee  & fellow musicians back in the late sixties, and they cooked.  So do you and the folks here!  Brand bleeping is continuing to amaze me with the compassion you originally said was " I have a large family and I am the tech guy so I put up the site to save time answering their questions".  First, thats generous. 2nd, thats smart. Third you involved so many smart people, and convinced them that they should & could, 4th, made an invision community work splendidly & fifth included millions of common folk, making sure they'd understand.  Ahh, that ain't easy day by day.  My best to you, and yours, and the best musicians on the planet as background surround sound whilst you do it. 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,617 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:40 AM

Posted 06 February 2014 - 12:02 PM

Phawgg :) How you been?

#3 zeramato1

zeramato1
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 27 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:40 PM

Posted 06 February 2014 - 01:16 PM

Quite alright really.  No major health issues have presented over the years, as  I walk towards elderly status.  Picked up the flu in January from visiting my brother in the hospital, it lingered nearly 3 weeks.  While lying under covers I had bits of a song in my head, used youtube to locate the album I knew it was from.  Turned out to be "Days Gone BY", part of a Joe Walsh release in the early 70's. Looking at the right column, I noticed a 2013 list from "Live at Daryl's House", gave it a play.  Rocky Mountain Way.  It blew me away, the quality.  I figured it had been part of the reality TV shows, all of which I've missed. Nope, strictly an online effort.  One thing leads to another, I've been "specializing" in locating performances of my old favorites in recent times.  It has inspired me to see fellow grayhairs working.  In times of trouble, I tend withdraw to my thoughts, with music in the air so to speak, and can say it works for me. I've been raising a young dog nearly a year now, that too has me laughing daily. I'm going to budget for pc improvement by springtime, figured I should dust out the cobwebs in my brain first, which led me here among other things.  Other things like hey, I've missed y'all!

Edited by zeramato1, 06 February 2014 - 01:19 PM.

#4 4dude

4dude

• Members
  • 578 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:40 AM

Posted 06 February 2014 - 08:26 PM

I like seeing threads like this :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users