Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello I'm a Newbie

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Lessynz

Lessynz

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:48 AM

Posted 06 February 2014 - 02:56 AM

Hello,

I am a newbie here. I came across this site while Googling information on the blinking Cap/Num Lock keys on my HP Pavillion dv4. Seems I need a new CPU based on the code blink... :-/

I love computer technology, learning new things, meeting new people around the world, and if I can fix it myself...why pay someone else an arm and leg when I can do it myself (lol). 

I love life and all people! :-)

Nice too meet you all.

- Lessynz

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 zeramato1

zeramato1

• Members
  • 27 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:48 AM

Posted 06 February 2014 - 03:51 AM

Welcome, one who loves to learn.  You will here. I did ten years ago, had a problem, we solved it  & I stayed daily for well over a year, just revisited today after eight years.  Glad I did, if for no other reason than to encourage you.

#3 Lessynz

Lessynz
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  

Posted 06 February 2014 - 04:10 AM

Thank you for your kind and warm welcome.  :thumbup2: I look forward  to learning as much as I can as long as I am here. :)

#4 zeramato1

zeramato1

• Members
  • 27 posts
  •  

Posted 06 February 2014 - 04:23 AM

Read tutorials, find your system specific forum, go general and find some fun, really this is a great site to stick with a long time.  Take it from me, look at members and find several with posts that span years and read 'em.  People here know computers way beyond the technical details, but they know those too, up to date each day! A kind welcome is what you deserve young lady.

Edited by zeramato1, 06 February 2014 - 04:24 AM.

#5 Lessynz

Lessynz
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  

Posted 06 February 2014 - 04:45 AM

Wow! Thanks so much for that information! I know I have visited some profiles of some really informative long term members. Those are the people I am sure will have a lot to offer for any of my computer needs may it be desktop or laptop. Thank you yet again. :-)

#6 zeramato1

zeramato1

• Members
  • 27 posts
  •  

Posted 06 February 2014 - 04:55 AM

My pleasure, you enjoy now ya hear?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users