Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

1st time here, pic sick, no virus programs complete, won't update, etc...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 hollywd901

hollywd901

• Members
  • 49 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:07 PM

Posted 05 February 2014 - 06:50 PM

I'm new here, 1st time looking for help...apparently when I posted I didn't reply in time and topic was closed, but I still need help please. And in layman's terms. I'm quite smart, just need help with my pc..as of lately my avg, superantispyware, windows updates, etc. all hang and none complete? Also, I use firefox and I keep getting this, "shockwave flash plugin error saying busy" or something to that effect. The entire pc freezes and is slow and sluggish...Please someone give me a hand! Thank You!

Brian

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 34,286 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:07 AM

Posted 05 February 2014 - 07:03 PM

53 days have elapsed, so your best course of action is to create a new log topic in the malware logs forum. You can however link to your old topic.

Please follow the instructions in ==>This Guide<==.

Once the proper logs are created, then make a NEW TOPIC and post it ==>HERE<== Please include the link to this topic in your new topic and a description of your computer issues and what you have done to resolve them.

If you can produce at least some of the logs, then please create the new topic and explain what happens when you try to create the log(s) that you couldn't get. If you cannot produce any of the logs, then still post the topic and explain that you followed the Prep. Guide, were unable to create the logs, and describe what happens when you try to create the logs.

Once you have created the new topic, please reply back here with a link to the new topic. Thank you for choosing Bleeping Computer as your malware assistance resource.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#3 hollywd901

hollywd901
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 49 posts
  •  

Posted 05 February 2014 - 11:26 PM

Ok, that kinda confused me more...I went back and looked at the initial topic I posted way back when...someone had gave me instructions on what to do as in what logs to create...so I did all that tonight prior to getting your message above...I have all the logs saved from the various things I was told to do...I don't know how to link back to my original post?? I'm a bit confused...

#4 hamluis

hamluis

• 54,858 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:07 AM

Posted 06 February 2014 - 06:57 AM

Go to the original topic.

Copy the URL for that topic (save to clipboard automatically).

Go to new topic, paste URL for old in as first line or last line of new topic.

Louis

#5 hollywd901

hollywd901
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 49 posts
  •  

Posted 11 February 2014 - 01:14 PM

I reposted with all the info and have yet to get a reply...here is my link...

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/523411/pc-is-sicklog-reports-posted-belowplease-help/

I see like 63 people viewed it, but no one replied yet,,,is there something I'm doing wrong? thanks

#6 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 34,286 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:07 AM

Posted 11 February 2014 - 01:19 PM

Your log is next in line to be picked up, you should have a reply by the end of the day. Thank you for your patience.

You're not doing anything wrong. Anyone can view the topic. Views not not mean that a qualified malware removal volunteer viewed it. Thank you for your patience.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#7 hollywd901

hollywd901
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 49 posts
  •  

Posted 11 February 2014 - 01:27 PM

Thank You! I'll be watching for the help

#8 hamluis

hamluis

• 54,858 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:07 AM

Posted 11 February 2014 - 02:17 PM

Now that you have properly posted a malware log topic and are being assisted in it...this topic is closed to avoid confusion.

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users