Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

All browsers painfully slow - Java slow - Ready to give up!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
77 replies to this topic

#1 PacificQuest

PacificQuest

• Members
  • 39 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:21 AM

Posted 05 February 2014 - 02:08 PM

Good evening,

I've been having issues with all browsers since a recent re-install of Win 7 Ultimate.

I've never had browsing issues before, and recently installed a new MB & RAM because my adoring nephew decided he wanted to 'fix' my front panel USB sockets with a screwdriver. Bless his cotton socks, and he's still alive but managed to fry everything else.

Since my install I've painstakingly re-installed everything from before and sat through a couple of years worth of updates, yet my browsing capability is no where near what it used to be.

All graphics, videos, Ads, particularly in Face Book, BBC iPlayer, You Tube and miniclip are very slow to load - even general web page load up take 6-10 seconds to fill all the page images.

I've run countless AV's, Spybot, Stopzilla in standard and safe mode - installed firefox tweaks to load pages quicker, checked to make sure my drivers are up to date, but no avail.

Please could I call upon your expertise to help me return my browsing enjoyment back to normality?

Thanks & Best Regards,

Chris

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 HelpBot

HelpBot

Bleepin' Binary Bot

• Bots
  • 12,549 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:21 AM

Posted 10 February 2014 - 02:10 PM

Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer!

I am HelpBot: an automated program designed to help the Bleeping Computer Staff better assist you! This message contains very important information, so please read through all of it before doing anything.

We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.

To help Bleeping Computer better assist you please perform the following steps:

step1.gif In order to continue receiving help at BleepingComputer.com, YOU MUST tell me if you still need help or if your issue has already been resolved on your own or through another resource! To tell me this, please click on the following link and follow the instructions there.

CLICK THIS LINK >>> http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/logreply/523296 <<< CLICK THIS LINK

If you no longer need help, then all you needed to do was the previous instructions of telling me so. You can skip the rest of this post. If you do need help please continue with Step 2 below.

step2.gifIf you still need help, I would like you to post a Reply to this topic (click the "Add Reply" button in the lower right hand of this page). In that reply, please include the following information:

• If you have not done so already, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.
  • A new DDS log. For your convenience, you will find the instructions for generating these logs repeated at the bottom of this post.
    • Please do this even if you have previously posted logs for us.
    • If you were unable to produce the logs originally please try once more.
    • If you are unable to create a log please provide detailed information about your installed Windows Operating System including the Version, Edition and if it is a 32bit or a 64bit system.
    • If you are unsure about any of these characteristics just post what you can and we will guide you.
  • Please tell us if you have your original Windows CD/DVD available.
  • Upon completing the above steps and posting a reply, another staff member will review your topic and do their best to resolve your issues.

Thank you for your patience, and again sorry for the delay.

We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan again:

• Download DDS by sUBs from the following link if you no longer have it available and save it to your destop.

DDS.com Download Link
  • Double click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.
  • A small box will open, with an explanation about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.
  • Notepad will open with the results.
  • Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.
  • Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.
Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet.

Information on A/V control can be found HERE.

As I am just a silly little program running on the BleepingComputer.com servers, please do not send me private messages as I do not know how to read and reply to them! Thanks!

#3 Oh My!

Oh My!

Adware and Spyware and Malware.....

• Malware Response Instructor
  • 35,565 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:21 AM

Posted 10 February 2014 - 04:22 PM

Greetings Chris and :welcome: to BleepingComputer's Virus/Trojan/Spyware/Malware Removal forum.

My name is Oh My! and I am here to help you! Now that we are "friends" please call me Gary.

If you would allow me to call you by your first name I would prefer to do that. :thumbup2:

===================================================

Ground Rules:
  • First, I would like to inform you that most of us here at Bleeping Computer offer our expert assistance out of the goodness of our hearts. Please try to match our commitment to you with your patience toward us. If this was easy we would never have met. :)
  • Please do not run any tools or take any steps other than those I will provide for you while we work on your computer together. I need to be certain about the state of your computer in order to provide appropriate and effective steps for you to take. Most often "well intentioned" (and usually panic driven!) independent efforts can make things much worse for both of us. If at any point you would prefer to take your own steps please let me know, I will not be offended. I would be happy to focus on the many others who are waiting in line for assistance.
  • Please perform all steps in the order they are listed in each set of instructions. Some steps may be a bit complicated. If things are not clear, be sure to stop and let me know. We need to work on this together with confidence.
  • Please copy and paste all logs into your post unless directed otherwise. Please do not re-run any programs I suggest. If you encounter problems simply stop and tell me.
  • When you post your reply, use the Replytopic.jpg button instead.
  • In the upper right hand corner of the topic you will see the Followtopic.jpg button. Click on this then choose Immediate E-Mail notification and then Proceed and you will be sent an email once I have posted a response.
  • If you do not reply to your topic after 5 days we assume it has been abandoned and I will close it.
  • When your computer is clean I will alert you of such. I will also provide for you detailed information about how you can combat future infections.
  • I would like to remind you to make no further changes to your computer unless I direct you to do so.
  • Now let's get started :thumbup2:

Now that I am assisting you, you can expect that I will be very responsive to your situation. If you are able, I would request you check this thread at least once per day so that we can try to resolve your issues effectively and efficiently. If you are going to be delayed please be considerate and post that information so that I know you are still with me. Unfortunately, there are many people waiting to be assisted and not enough of us at BleepingComputer to go around. I appreciate your understanding and diligence.

Thank you for your patience thus far. I am not sure you have a malware problem, and you may be better served in another Forum but we will take a look. Please run this program for me.

Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST)

--------------------
  • Download Farbar Recover Scan Tool for either 32 bit or 64 bit systems and save it to your desktop
  • If you are unsure if you have 32 bit or 64 bit simply download and try one. If that doesn't run properly the other one should
  • Double click the icon
  • Click Yes to the disclaimer
  • Make sure the Addition.txt box is checked
  • Click Scan and allow the program to run
  • Click OK on the Scan complete screen, then OK on the Addition.txt pop up screen
  • 2 Notepad documents should now be open on your desktop.
  • Please copy and paste the contents of both in your reply

Things I would like to see in your next reply. Please be sure to copy and paste any requested log information unless you are asked to attach it. :thumbsup2:
  • FRST results
  • Addition log

Gary

If I do not reply within 24 hours please send me a Personal Message.

"Lord, to whom would we go? You have the words that give eternal life. We believe, and we know you are the Holy One of God."

#4 PacificQuest

PacificQuest
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 39 posts
  •  

Posted 10 February 2014 - 04:38 PM

Good evening Gary/Oh My!, thank you for taking a look at my issues..

FRST Results

Scan result of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST.txt) (x64) Version: 10-02-2014
Ran by Home (administrator) on HOME-PC on 10-02-2014 21:26:39
Running from C:\Users\Home\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ORR7UWMA
Windows 7 Ultimate Service Pack 1 (X64) OS Language: English(US)
Internet Explorer Version 11
Boot Mode: Normal

The only official download link for FRST:
Download link for 32-Bit version: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/farbar-recovery-scan-tool/dl/81/
Download link for 64-Bit Version: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/farbar-recovery-scan-tool/dl/82/
Download link from any site other than Bleeping Computer is unpermitted or outdated.
See tutorial for FRST: http://www.geekstogo.com/forum/topic/335081-frst-tutorial-how-to-use-farbar-recovery-scan-tool/

==================== Processes (Whitelisted) =================

(NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\nvvsvc.exe
(iS3, Inc.) c:\Program Files (x86)\STOPzilla!\SZServer.exe
(NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Display\nvxdsync.exe
(NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\nvvsvc.exe
(Apple Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
(Apple Inc.) C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
(Hewlett-Packard Company) C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe
(NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NetService\NvNetworkService.exe
(NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NvStreamSrv\nvstreamsvc.exe
(Uniblue Systems Ltd) C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\Powersuite\powersuite_monitor.exe
(NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NvStreamSrv\nvstreamsvc.exe
() C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\Shared files\RichVideo.exe
(Realtek Semiconductor) C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVCpl64.exe
(NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\Update Core\NvBackend.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\sidebar.exe
(NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Display\nvtray.exe
(Oracle Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe
() C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NetworkAccessManager\bin32\nSvcAppFlt.exe
() C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NetworkAccessManager\bin32\nSvcIp.exe
(CyberLink) C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\MediaEspresso\DeviceDetector\DeviceDetector.exe
(iS3, Inc.) c:\Program Files (x86)\STOPzilla!\STOPzilla.exe
(AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2014\avgidsagent.exe
(AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2014\avgwdsvc.exe
(AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2014\avgnsa.exe
(AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2014\avgemca.exe
(AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2014\avgrsa.exe
(AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2014\avgcsrva.exe
(AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2014\avgui.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe

==================== Registry (Whitelisted) ==================

HKLM\...\Run: [RtHDVCpl] - C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVCpl64.exe [13662936 2014-01-12] (Realtek Semiconductor)
HKLM\...\Run: [Skytel] - C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\Skytel.exe [1833504 2009-05-22] (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.)
HKLM\...\Run: [NvBackend] - C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\Update Core\NvBackend.exe [2279712 2013-12-10] (NVIDIA Corporation)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [AVG_UI] - C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2014\avgui.exe [4956176 2013-11-07] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe [254336 2013-07-02] (Oracle Corporation)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [APSDaemon] - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\APSDaemon.exe [59720 2013-04-21] (Apple Inc.)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [Adobe ARM] - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe [959904 2013-12-21] (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
HKU\.DEFAULT\...\RunOnce: [SPReview] - C:\Windows\System32\SPReview\SPReview.exe [301568 2014-01-10] (Microsoft Corporation)
HKU\S-1-5-21-3357360140-1180392807-1229284790-1001\...\Run: [AdobeBridge] - [X]

==================== Internet (Whitelisted) ====================

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page Redirect Cache = http://uk.msn.com/
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page Redirect Cache AcceptLangs = en-GB
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page Redirect Cache_TIMESTAMP = 0x084DA2D1DE0ECF01
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.google.co.uk/
SearchScopes: HKCU - DefaultScope {CFEA7BF9-106B-460A-B08B-22B96637A44A} URL = https://www.google.com/search?q={searchTerms}
SearchScopes: HKCU - {CFEA7BF9-106B-460A-B08B-22B96637A44A} URL = https://www.google.com/search?q={searchTerms}
BHO: Groove GFS Browser Helper - {72853161-30C5-4D22-B7F9-0BBC1D38A37E} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14\GROOVEEX.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
BHO: Office Document Cache Handler - {B4F3A835-0E21-4959-BA22-42B3008E02FF} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14\URLREDIR.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
BHO-x32: Groove GFS Browser Helper - {72853161-30C5-4D22-B7F9-0BBC1D38A37E} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14\GROOVEEX.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
BHO-x32: Java™ Plug-In SSV Helper - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\ssv.dll (Oracle Corporation)
BHO-x32: Office Document Cache Handler - {B4F3A835-0E21-4959-BA22-42B3008E02FF} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14\URLREDIR.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
BHO-x32: Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\jp2ssv.dll (Oracle Corporation)
DPF: HKLM-x32 {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} http://fpdownload2.macromedia.com/get/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab
Tcpip\Parameters: [DhcpNameServer] 194.168.4.100 194.168.8.100

FireFox:
========
FF ProfilePath: C:\Users\Home\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\5cusx8my.default-1389445050190
FF Plugin: @adobe.com/FlashPlayer - C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF64_12_0_0_43.dll ()
FF Plugin: @microsoft.com/GENUINE - disabled No File
FF Plugin: @microsoft.com/OfficeAuthz,version=14.0 - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office14\NPAUTHZ.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
FF Plugin-x32: @adobe.com/FlashPlayer - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32_12_0_0_44.dll ()
FF Plugin-x32: @Apple.com/iTunes,version=1.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\iTunes\Mozilla Plugins\npitunes.dll ()
FF Plugin-x32: @java.com/DTPlugin,version=10.51.2 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\dtplugin\npDeployJava1.dll (Oracle Corporation)
FF Plugin-x32: @java.com/JavaPlugin,version=10.51.2 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\plugin2\npjp2.dll (Oracle Corporation)
FF Plugin-x32: @microsoft.com/GENUINE - disabled No File
FF Plugin-x32: @microsoft.com/OfficeAuthz,version=14.0 - C:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~1\Office14\NPAUTHZ.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
FF Plugin-x32: @microsoft.com/SharePoint,version=14.0 - C:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~1\Office14\NPSPWRAP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
FF Plugin-x32: @videolan.org/vlc,version=2.1.2 - C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC\npvlc.dll (VideoLAN)
FF Plugin-x32: Adobe Reader - C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Reader 11.0\Reader\AIR\nppdf32.dll (Adobe Systems Inc.)
FF Extension: British English Dictionary (Updated) - C:\Users\Home\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\5cusx8my.default-1389445050190\Extensions\en-gb@flyingtophat.co.uk [2014-02-05]
FF Extension: leethax.net extension - C:\Users\Home\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\5cusx8my.default-1389445050190\Extensions\leethax@leethax.net.xpi [2014-01-18]
FF Extension: FastestFox - C:\Users\Home\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\5cusx8my.default-1389445050190\Extensions\smarterwiki@wikiatic.com.xpi [2014-02-05]

==================== Services (Whitelisted) =================

R2 AVGIDSAgent; C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2014\avgidsagent.exe [3478544 2013-11-11] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
R2 avgwd; C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2014\avgwdsvc.exe [348008 2013-09-24] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
S2 CLKMSVC10_90970B6B; C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerProducer\BDSDK\NavFilter\kmsvc.exe [246256 2010-11-09] (CyberLink)
R2 ForceWare Intelligent Application Manager (IAM); C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NetworkAccessManager\bin32\nSvcAppFlt.exe [625184 2009-04-19] ()
R2 nSvcIp; C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NetworkAccessManager\bin32\nSvcIp.exe [207904 2009-04-19] ()
R2 NvNetworkService; C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NetService\NvNetworkService.exe [1494304 2013-12-10] (NVIDIA Corporation)
R2 NvStreamSvc; C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NvStreamSrv\nvstreamsvc.exe [15129376 2013-12-10] (NVIDIA Corporation)
R2 RichVideo; C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\Shared files\RichVideo.exe [244904 2010-09-15] ()
R2 szserver; c:\Program Files (x86)\STOPzilla!\SZServer.exe [57136 2014-01-27] (iS3, Inc.)

==================== Drivers (Whitelisted) ====================

R1 AsIO; C:\Windows\SysWow64\drivers\AsIO.sys [14392 2007-12-17] ()
R1 Avgdiska; C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\avgdiska.sys [150808 2013-11-05] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
R1 AVGIDSDriver; C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\avgidsdrivera.sys [240920 2013-11-04] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
R0 AVGIDSHA; C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\avgidsha.sys [194872 2013-10-24] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
R1 Avgldx64; C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\avgldx64.sys [212280 2013-10-31] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
R0 Avgloga; C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\avgloga.sys [294712 2013-10-31] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
R0 Avgmfx64; C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\avgmfx64.sys [123704 2013-10-01] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
R0 Avgrkx64; C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\avgrkx64.sys [31544 2013-09-10] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
R1 Avgtdia; C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\avgtdia.sys [251192 2013-08-01] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
R1 CLBStor; C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\CLBStor.sys [24560 2010-07-15] (Cyberlink Co.,Ltd.)
R2 CLBUDF; C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\CLBUDF.sys [377840 2010-07-15] (CyberLink Corporation.)
R3 HP8207_8307; C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\HP8207_8307.sys [15360 2010-02-04] (Windows ® Win 7 DDK provider)
S0 is3srv; C:\Windows\SysWow64\drivers\is3srv64.sys [74768 2014-01-27] (iS3 Inc.)
R3 MTsensor; C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\ASACPI.sys [15416 2014-01-12] ()
R3 nvvad_WaveExtensible; C:\Windows\System32\drivers\nvvad64v.sys [39200 2013-12-05] (NVIDIA Corporation)
R3 Serial; C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\serial.sys [94208 2009-07-14] (Brother Industries Ltd.)
R0 sptd; C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\sptd.sys [381440 2014-01-11] (Duplex Secure Ltd.)
S3 Synth3dVsc; No ImagePath
R0 szkg5; C:\Windows\SysWow64\drivers\szkg64.sys [74768 2014-01-27] (iS3 Inc.)
S3 tsusbhub; No ImagePath
S3 VGPU; No ImagePath
R2 {1BA31E5A-C098-42d8-8F88-3C9F78A2FDDC}; C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerDVD10\NavFilter\000.fcl [146928 2010-11-17] (CyberLink Corp.)
U3 any79aa4; C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\any79aa4.sys [0 ] (NVIDIA Corporation)
U4 Avgfwfd; system32\DRIVERS\avgfwd6a.sys [X]
S3 gfiark; system32\drivers\gfiark.sys [X]

==================== NetSvcs (Whitelisted) ===================

==================== One Month Created Files and Folders ========

2014-02-10 21:26 - 2014-02-10 21:26 - 00000000 ____D () C:\FRST
2014-02-10 20:42 - 2014-02-10 20:42 - 00000288 _____ () C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\kgpcpy.cfg
2014-02-06 12:17 - 2014-02-06 12:19 - 00000000 ___RD () C:\Users\Home\Downloads\1402
2014-02-06 12:01 - 2014-02-06 12:01 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox
2014-02-05 18:49 - 2014-02-05 18:49 - 00170962 _____ () C:\Users\Home\Downloads\mmffncokckfccddfenhkhnllmlobdahm_main.crx
2014-02-04 21:22 - 2014-02-04 21:22 - 01064736 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Users\Home\Downloads\VB6.0-KB290887-X86.exe
2014-02-03 18:38 - 2014-02-03 18:38 - 05910989 _____ () C:\Users\Home\Downloads\Adobe_Creative_Cloud_Cleaner_Tool.zip
2014-02-03 18:38 - 2014-02-03 18:38 - 00000251 _____ () C:\Users\Home\Desktop\Rent.URL
2014-02-02 17:08 - 2014-02-02 17:09 - 05156745 _____ () C:\Users\Home\Downloads\Marwell Hotel.zip
2014-02-01 19:58 - 2014-01-27 10:40 - 00047496 ____R (GFI Software) C:\Windows\system32\SBBD.EXE
2014-01-30 21:59 - 2014-02-02 17:16 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\regid.1986-12.com.adobe
2014-01-30 21:05 - 2014-01-30 21:05 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files (x86)\My Company Name
2014-01-30 21:05 - 2011-11-03 03:01 - 00056208 ____N (Rovi Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\PxHlpa64.sys
2014-01-30 21:05 - 2011-10-17 03:00 - 00010224 ____N (Sonic Solutions) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\cdralw2k.sys
2014-01-30 21:05 - 2011-10-17 03:00 - 00010224 ____N (Sonic Solutions) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\cdr4_xp.sys
2014-01-30 20:55 - 2014-02-04 22:20 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe
2014-01-30 20:29 - 2014-02-09 11:58 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\Adobe
2014-01-30 19:08 - 2014-01-30 19:09 - 00000127 _____ () C:\Users\Home\Desktop\Facebook.URL
2014-01-27 10:40 - 2014-01-27 10:40 - 00082872 ____R (GFI Software) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\sbapifs.sys
2014-01-27 10:40 - 2014-01-27 10:40 - 00074768 ____R (iS3 Inc.) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Drivers\SZKG64.sys
2014-01-27 10:40 - 2014-01-27 10:40 - 00074768 ____R (iS3 Inc.) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Drivers\is3srv64.sys
2014-01-25 17:38 - 2014-01-25 17:38 - 00000016 _____ () C:\Windows\system32\mrt.exe.szfi
2014-01-25 16:57 - 2014-01-25 17:04 - 00012333 _____ () C:\Users\Home\Documents\Budget January 2014.xlsx
2014-01-25 16:47 - 2014-01-25 16:47 - 00012344 _____ () C:\Users\Home\Downloads\Budget March 2013.xlsx.zip
2014-01-20 07:34 - 2014-02-04 21:37 - 00003520 _____ () C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Drivers\kgpcpy.cfg
2014-01-20 07:33 - 2014-01-20 07:33 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Home\AppData\Local\Apple Computer
2014-01-20 07:33 - 2012-08-21 13:01 - 00033240 _____ (GEAR Software Inc.) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\GEARAspiWDM.sys
2014-01-20 07:32 - 2014-01-20 07:33 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\34BE82C4-E596-4e99-A191-52C6199EBF69
2014-01-20 07:32 - 2014-01-20 07:33 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files\iTunes
2014-01-20 07:32 - 2014-01-20 07:33 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files (x86)\iTunes
2014-01-20 07:32 - 2014-01-20 07:32 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files\iPod
2014-01-20 07:29 - 2014-01-20 07:29 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple
2014-01-20 07:28 - 2014-01-20 07:29 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files\Bonjour
2014-01-20 07:28 - 2014-01-20 07:29 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files (x86)\Bonjour
2014-01-20 07:24 - 2014-01-30 19:09 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Home\Documents\JailBreak
2014-01-20 07:21 - 2014-01-20 07:21 - 00000000 ____H () C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\Msft_User_WpdMtpDr_01_09_00.Wdf
2014-01-19 20:22 - 2014-01-19 20:22 - 00284104 _____ () C:\Windows\msxml4-KB973688-enu.LOG
2014-01-19 20:21 - 2014-01-19 20:22 - 00287600 _____ () C:\Windows\msxml4-KB954430-enu.LOG
2014-01-19 20:21 - 2014-01-19 20:21 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files (x86)\MSXML 4.0
2014-01-19 14:47 - 2014-01-19 14:47 - 00000085 _____ () C:\Windows\wininit.ini
2014-01-18 21:24 - 2014-02-10 21:07 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\STOPzilla!
2014-01-18 21:20 - 2014-02-01 20:00 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files (x86)\STOPzilla!
2014-01-18 21:18 - 2014-01-18 21:18 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Windows\system32\appmgmt
2014-01-18 21:07 - 2014-01-18 21:07 - 00003474 _____ () C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\{3F6C30E9-1300-4DA5-AF24-DB72A2A9D590}
2014-01-18 21:05 - 2014-01-18 21:10 - 00000256 _____ () C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Drivers\kgpfr2.cfg
2014-01-18 18:38 - 2014-01-26 13:24 - 00000016 _____ () C:\Windows\system32\config\software.szfi
2014-01-18 17:20 - 2014-01-18 17:20 - 00707664 _____ (iS3, Inc.) C:\Users\Home\Downloads\SZSetup_AID10121_AV.exe
2014-01-18 17:05 - 2014-01-18 17:05 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\Safer-Networking
2014-01-18 17:04 - 2014-01-19 14:47 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\Spybot - Search & Destroy
2014-01-18 17:03 - 2014-01-20 07:12 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2
2014-01-18 12:36 - 2014-01-18 12:36 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Windows\Sun
2014-01-18 12:34 - 2013-12-18 21:09 - 00096168 _____ (Oracle Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\WindowsAccessBridge-32.dll
2014-01-18 12:34 - 2013-12-18 21:04 - 00264616 _____ (Oracle Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\javaws.exe
2014-01-18 12:34 - 2013-12-18 21:04 - 00175016 _____ (Oracle Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\javaw.exe
2014-01-18 12:34 - 2013-12-18 21:03 - 00174504 _____ (Oracle Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\java.exe
2014-01-18 12:32 - 2014-01-18 12:34 - 00005175 _____ () C:\Windows\SysWOW64\jupdate-1.7.0_51-b13.log
2014-01-18 12:13 - 2014-02-10 21:15 - 00000830 _____ () C:\Windows\Tasks\Adobe Flash Player Updater.job
2014-01-18 12:13 - 2014-02-04 22:15 - 00003768 _____ () C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\Adobe Flash Player Updater
2014-01-16 19:21 - 2013-11-27 01:41 - 00343040 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\usbhub.sys
2014-01-16 19:21 - 2013-11-27 01:41 - 00325120 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\usbport.sys
2014-01-16 19:21 - 2013-11-27 01:41 - 00099840 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\usbccgp.sys
2014-01-16 19:21 - 2013-11-27 01:41 - 00053248 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\usbehci.sys
2014-01-16 19:21 - 2013-11-27 01:41 - 00030720 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\usbuhci.sys
2014-01-16 19:21 - 2013-11-27 01:41 - 00025600 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\usbohci.sys
2014-01-16 19:21 - 2013-11-27 01:41 - 00007808 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\usbd.sys
2014-01-16 19:21 - 2013-11-26 11:40 - 00376768 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\netio.sys
2014-01-16 19:21 - 2013-11-26 10:32 - 03156480 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\win32k.sys
2014-01-12 11:51 - 2014-02-09 21:16 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Home\AppData\Roaming\vlc
2014-01-12 11:14 - 2014-01-12 11:14 - 04504184 _____ () C:\Users\Home\Downloads\UAP_Collection_by_Zotus.zip
2014-01-12 11:14 - 2008-08-19 09:53 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Home\Downloads\UAP Collection
2014-01-12 11:08 - 2014-01-12 11:08 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Home\AppData\Roaming\NVIDIA
2014-01-12 11:07 - 2014-01-12 11:07 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Public\CyberLink
2014-01-12 11:05 - 2014-01-12 11:05 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\LightScribe
2014-01-12 11:04 - 2014-01-20 07:38 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Home\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer
2014-01-12 10:58 - 2014-01-12 10:58 - 00000000 ____H () C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\Msft_Kernel_HP8207_8307_01009.Wdf
2014-01-12 10:57 - 2012-08-23 14:13 - 00243200 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\rdpudd.dll
2014-01-12 10:57 - 2012-08-23 14:10 - 00019456 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\rdpvideominiport.sys
2014-01-12 10:57 - 2012-08-23 14:07 - 00057856 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\TsUsbFlt.sys
2014-01-12 10:57 - 2012-08-23 13:47 - 00046592 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\MsRdpWebAccess.dll
2014-01-12 10:57 - 2012-08-23 13:46 - 00016896 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wksprtPS.dll
2014-01-12 10:57 - 2012-08-23 13:41 - 00013312 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\TsUsbRedirectionGroupPolicyControl.exe
2014-01-12 10:57 - 2012-08-23 13:40 - 00013312 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\TsUsbRedirectionGroupPolicyExtension.dll
2014-01-12 10:57 - 2012-08-23 13:24 - 00015360 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\RdpGroupPolicyExtension.dll
2014-01-12 10:57 - 2012-08-23 13:20 - 00054272 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\MsRdpWebAccess.dll
2014-01-12 10:57 - 2012-08-23 13:18 - 00037376 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\tsgqec.dll
2014-01-12 10:57 - 2012-08-23 13:17 - 00018432 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\wksprtPS.dll
2014-01-12 10:57 - 2012-08-23 13:06 - 00043520 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\TsUsbGDCoInstaller.dll
2014-01-12 10:57 - 2012-08-23 12:52 - 00044032 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\tsgqec.dll
2014-01-12 10:57 - 2012-08-23 11:20 - 00062976 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\TSWbPrxy.exe
2014-01-12 10:57 - 2012-08-23 11:15 - 00269312 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\aaclient.dll
2014-01-12 10:57 - 2012-08-23 11:14 - 00384000 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\wksprt.exe
2014-01-12 10:57 - 2012-08-23 11:12 - 00192000 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\rdpendp_winip.dll
2014-01-12 10:57 - 2012-08-23 10:54 - 00322560 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\aaclient.dll
2014-01-12 10:57 - 2012-08-23 10:51 - 00228864 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\rdpendp_winip.dll
2014-01-12 10:57 - 2012-08-23 10:39 - 01048064 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mstsc.exe
2014-01-12 10:57 - 2012-08-23 10:22 - 01123840 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\mstsc.exe
2014-01-12 10:57 - 2012-08-23 09:51 - 03174912 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\rdpcorets.dll
2014-01-12 10:57 - 2012-08-23 08:19 - 04916224 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mstscax.dll
2014-01-12 10:57 - 2012-08-23 08:13 - 05773824 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\mstscax.dll
2014-01-12 10:56 - 2014-01-20 07:32 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\Apple Computer
2014-01-12 10:56 - 2014-01-12 10:57 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickTime
2014-01-12 10:56 - 2012-05-04 11:00 - 00366592 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\qdvd.dll
2014-01-12 10:56 - 2012-05-04 09:59 - 00514560 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\qdvd.dll
2014-01-12 10:51 - 2014-01-12 10:51 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\Apple
2014-01-12 10:51 - 2014-01-12 10:51 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files (x86)\Apple Software Update
2014-01-12 10:48 - 2014-01-12 10:50 - 41404760 _____ (Apple Inc.) C:\Users\Home\Downloads\QuickTimeInstaller.exe
2014-01-12 10:01 - 2014-01-12 10:01 - 00000000 ____H () C:\ProgramData\DP45977C.lfl
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 38251008 _____ (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.) C:\Windows\system32\RCoRes64.dat
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 27644160 _____ (Waves Audio Ltd.) C:\Windows\system32\MaxxAudioVnA64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 14152960 _____ (Waves Audio Ltd.) C:\Windows\system32\MaxxAudioRealtek64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 07164176 _____ (Dolby Laboratories) C:\Windows\system32\R4EEP64A.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 06217904 _____ (Dolby Laboratories) C:\Windows\system32\DDPP64A.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 05681192 _____ () C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\rtvienna.dat
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 05538072 _____ (ASUSTeKcomputer.Inc Inc) C:\Windows\system32\RTKSMlfx.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 03714304 _____ (Waves Audio Ltd.) C:\Windows\system32\MaxxAudioVnN64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 03698904 _____ (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\RTKVHD64.sys
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 02810072 _____ (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.) C:\Windows\system32\RtPgEx64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 02743328 _____ (Fortemedia Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\FMAPO64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 02587352 _____ (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.) C:\Windows\system32\RtkAPO64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 02103040 _____ (Waves Audio Ltd.) C:\Windows\system32\WavesGUILib64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 02036992 _____ (Waves Audio Ltd.) C:\Windows\system32\MaxxAudioEQ64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 01938608 _____ (Dolby Laboratories) C:\Windows\system32\DDPD64A.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 01921792 _____ (Waves Audio Ltd.) C:\Windows\system32\MaxxAudioRealtek264.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 01756264 _____ (DTS) C:\Windows\system32\DTSS2SpeakerDLL64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 01662024 _____ (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.) C:\Windows\system32\RTSnMg64.cpl
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 01568360 _____ (DTS) C:\Windows\system32\DTSS2HeadphoneDLL64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 01486952 _____ (DTS) C:\Windows\system32\DTSBoostDLL64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 01361336 _____ (TOSHIBA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\tosade.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 01345280 _____ (Waves Audio Ltd.) C:\Windows\system32\MaxxAudioAPO5064.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 01286400 _____ (Waves Audio Ltd.) C:\Windows\system32\MaxxSpeechAPO64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 01286360 _____ (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.) C:\Windows\system32\RTCOM64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 01084160 _____ (Waves Audio Ltd.) C:\Windows\system32\MaxxAudioAPO4064.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 01021656 _____ (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.) C:\Windows\system32\RtkApi64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 01014016 _____ (SRS Labs, Inc.) C:\Windows\system32\slcnt64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 01012992 _____ (Waves Audio Ltd.) C:\Windows\system32\MaxxAudioAPOShell64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00947760 _____ (Sony Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\SFSS_APO.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00907008 _____ (Waves Audio Ltd.) C:\Windows\system32\MaxxVoiceAPO2064.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00906800 _____ (Sony Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\MISS_APO.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00897792 _____ (DTS, Inc.) C:\Windows\system32\sl3apo64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00871856 _____ (TOSHIBA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\tossaeapo64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00836544 _____ (TOSHIBA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\tadefxapo264.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00790272 _____ (Waves Audio Ltd.) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\MaxxAudioAPOShell.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00754488 _____ (ASUSTeKcomputer.Inc Inc) C:\Windows\system32\RTKSMSettingsIPC.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00728680 _____ (DTS) C:\Windows\system32\DTSBassEnhancementDLL64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00722688 _____ (DTS, Inc.) C:\Windows\system32\sltech64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00712296 _____ (DTS) C:\Windows\system32\DTSSymmetryDLL64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00693352 _____ (DTS) C:\Windows\system32\DTSVoiceClarityDLL64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00676825 _____ () C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\RTAIODAT.DAT
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00663296 _____ (Waves Audio Ltd.) C:\Windows\system32\MaxxAudioAPO30.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00662784 _____ (Waves Audio Ltd.) C:\Windows\system32\MaxxVolumeSDAPO.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00617176 _____ (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.) C:\Windows\system32\RtDataProc64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00605496 _____ () C:\Windows\system32\audioLibVc.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00603984 _____ (Knowles Acoustics ) C:\Windows\system32\KAAPORT64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00582056 _____ (TOSHIBA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\tosasfapo64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00518896 _____ (SRS Labs, Inc.) C:\Windows\system32\SRSTSX64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00501184 _____ (DTS) C:\Windows\system32\DTSU2PLFX64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00491112 _____ (DTS) C:\Windows\system32\DTSNeoPCDLL64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00487360 _____ (DTS) C:\Windows\system32\DTSU2PGFX64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00434960 _____ (Dolby Laboratories) C:\Windows\system32\R4EED64A.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00432744 _____ (DTS) C:\Windows\system32\DTSLimiterDLL64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00428648 _____ (DTS) C:\Windows\system32\DTSGainCompensatorDLL64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00415680 _____ (DTS) C:\Windows\system32\DTSU2PREC64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00375128 _____ (Dolby Laboratories, Inc.) C:\Windows\system32\RTEEP64A.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00331880 _____ (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.) C:\Windows\system32\RtlCPAPI64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00318808 _____ (Waves Audio Ltd.) C:\Windows\system32\MaxxAudioAPO20.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00313520 _____ (Dolby Laboratories) C:\Windows\system32\DDPO64A.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00310104 _____ (Dolby Laboratories, Inc.) C:\Windows\system32\RP3DHT64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00310104 _____ (Dolby Laboratories, Inc.) C:\Windows\system32\RP3DAA64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00260272 _____ (Dolby Laboratories) C:\Windows\system32\DDPA64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00244480 _____ (TODO: <Company name>) C:\Windows\system32\slprp64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00242792 _____ (DTS) C:\Windows\system32\DTSLFXAPO64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00242792 _____ (DTS) C:\Windows\system32\DTSGFXAPO64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00241768 _____ (DTS) C:\Windows\system32\DTSGFXAPONS64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00221024 _____ (Synopsys, Inc.) C:\Windows\system32\SFNHK64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00211184 _____ (SRS Labs, Inc.) C:\Windows\system32\SRSTSH64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00209096 _____ (Andrea Electronics Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\AERTAC64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00204120 _____ (Dolby Laboratories, Inc.) C:\Windows\system32\RTEED64A.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00198896 _____ (SRS Labs, Inc.) C:\Windows\system32\SRSHP64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00162224 _____ (TOSHIBA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\toseaeapo64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00155888 _____ (SRS Labs, Inc.) C:\Windows\system32\SRSWOW64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00151256 _____ (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.) C:\Windows\system32\RCoInstII64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00149608 _____ (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.) C:\Windows\system32\RtkCfg64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00148416 _____ (TOSHIBA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\tadefxapo.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00141584 _____ (Dolby Laboratories) C:\Windows\system32\R4EEL64A.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00124176 _____ (Dolby Laboratories) C:\Windows\system32\R4EEA64A.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00113576 _____ (Real Sound Lab SIA) C:\Windows\system32\CONEQMSAPOGUILibrary.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00109848 _____ () C:\Windows\system32\AcpiServiceVnA64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00108640 _____ (Andrea Electronics Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\AERTAR64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00101208 _____ (Dolby Laboratories, Inc.) C:\Windows\system32\RTEEL64A.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00081248 _____ (Synopsys, Inc.) C:\Windows\system32\SFCOM64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00078688 _____ (Synopsys, Inc.) C:\Windows\system32\SFAPO64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00078680 _____ (Dolby Laboratories, Inc.) C:\Windows\system32\RTEEG64A.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00075024 _____ (Dolby Laboratories) C:\Windows\system32\R4EEG64A.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00074064 _____ (Virage Logic Corporation / Sonic Focus) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\SFCOM.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00065944 _____ (TOSHIBA CORPORATION.) C:\Windows\system32\tepeqapo64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00014952 _____ (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.) C:\Windows\system32\RtkCoLDR64.dll
2014-01-12 09:44 - 2014-01-12 09:44 - 00015416 _____ () C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\ASACPI.sys
2014-01-12 09:33 - 2014-01-12 09:33 - 00953344 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\fdco2.dll
2014-01-12 09:33 - 2014-01-12 09:33 - 00349416 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\nvmf6264.sys
2014-01-12 09:33 - 2014-01-12 09:33 - 00229480 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\nvconrm.dll
2014-01-12 09:21 - 2014-01-12 09:21 - 00403560 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\nvraiins.dll
2014-01-12 09:21 - 2014-01-12 09:21 - 00403560 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\nvraidco.dll
2014-01-12 09:21 - 2014-01-12 09:21 - 00244328 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\nvstor64.sys
2014-01-12 09:21 - 2014-01-12 09:21 - 00019048 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\NvRCoPtb.dll
2014-01-12 09:21 - 2014-01-12 09:21 - 00019048 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\NvRCoIt.dll
2014-01-12 09:21 - 2014-01-12 09:21 - 00019048 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\NvRCoFr.dll
2014-01-12 09:21 - 2014-01-12 09:21 - 00019048 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\NvRCoEsm.dll
2014-01-12 09:21 - 2014-01-12 09:21 - 00019048 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\NvRCoEs.dll
2014-01-12 09:21 - 2014-01-12 09:21 - 00019048 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\NvRCoDe.dll
2014-01-12 09:21 - 2014-01-12 09:21 - 00018536 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\NvRCoSv.dll
2014-01-12 09:21 - 2014-01-12 09:21 - 00018536 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\NvRCoRu.dll
2014-01-12 09:21 - 2014-01-12 09:21 - 00018536 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\NvRCoNo.dll
2014-01-12 09:21 - 2014-01-12 09:21 - 00018536 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\NvRCoNl.dll
2014-01-12 09:21 - 2014-01-12 09:21 - 00018536 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\NvRCoFi.dll
2014-01-12 09:21 - 2014-01-12 09:21 - 00018536 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\NvRCoDa.dll
2014-01-12 09:21 - 2014-01-12 09:21 - 00018024 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\NvRCoENU.dll
2014-01-12 09:21 - 2014-01-12 09:21 - 00018024 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\NvRCoEng.dll
2014-01-12 09:21 - 2014-01-12 09:21 - 00016488 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\NvRCoKo.dll
2014-01-12 09:21 - 2014-01-12 09:21 - 00016488 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\NvRCoJa.dll
2014-01-12 09:21 - 2014-01-12 09:21 - 00015976 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\NvRCoZht.dll
2014-01-12 09:21 - 2014-01-12 09:21 - 00015976 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\NvRCoZhc.dll
2014-01-12 09:07 - 2014-02-10 20:40 - 00000350 _____ () C:\Windows\Tasks\powersuite_monitor.job
2014-01-12 09:07 - 2014-01-12 09:07 - 00002510 _____ () C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\powersuite_monitor
2014-01-12 09:00 - 2014-01-12 09:00 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Home\AppData\Roaming\Uniblue
2014-01-12 09:00 - 2014-01-12 09:00 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue
2014-01-12 08:52 - 2014-01-12 08:52 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN
2014-01-12 08:47 - 2014-01-12 08:47 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Home\AppData\Local\Power2Go
2014-01-11 22:01 - 2014-01-11 22:01 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\UpdatusUser\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\CyberLink Media Suite
2014-01-11 22:01 - 2014-01-11 22:01 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Home\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\CyberLink Media Suite
2014-01-11 22:01 - 2014-01-11 22:01 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Default\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\CyberLink Media Suite
2014-01-11 22:01 - 2014-01-11 22:01 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Default User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\CyberLink Media Suite
2014-01-11 21:43 - 2014-01-11 21:43 - 00505128 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msvcp71.dll
2014-01-11 21:43 - 2014-01-11 21:43 - 00353576 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msvcr71.dll
2014-01-11 21:43 - 2014-01-11 21:43 - 00029480 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msxml3a.dll
2014-01-11 21:40 - 2014-01-20 07:29 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\Apple
2014-01-11 21:40 - 2014-01-11 21:40 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Home\AppData\Local\Apple
2014-01-11 21:10 - 2014-01-11 21:10 - 00003200 _____ () C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\DeviceDetector
2014-01-11 21:06 - 2014-01-12 12:42 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Home\AppData\Roaming\BSplayer PRO
2014-01-11 21:06 - 2014-01-11 21:06 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files (x86)\Webteh
2014-01-11 21:01 - 2014-01-12 11:08 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Home\AppData\Roaming\CyberLink
2014-01-11 21:01 - 2014-01-11 21:10 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Home\AppData\Local\Cyberlink
2014-01-11 20:47 - 2010-07-15 18:11 - 00377840 _____ (CyberLink Corporation.) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\CLBUDF.sys
2014-01-11 20:47 - 2010-07-15 18:11 - 00024560 _____ (Cyberlink Co.,Ltd.) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\CLBStor.sys
2014-01-11 20:46 - 2014-01-12 11:08 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\CyberLink
2014-01-11 20:46 - 2014-01-11 22:07 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink
2014-01-11 17:27 - 2013-11-26 11:54 - 23183360 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\mshtml.dll
2014-01-11 17:27 - 2013-11-26 10:19 - 02724864 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\mshtml.tlb
2014-01-11 17:27 - 2013-11-26 10:18 - 00004096 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\ieetwcollectorres.dll
2014-01-11 17:27 - 2013-11-26 09:48 - 00066048 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\iesetup.dll
2014-01-11 17:27 - 2013-11-26 09:46 - 00048640 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\ieetwproxystub.dll
2014-01-11 17:27 - 2013-11-26 09:41 - 02764288 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\iertutil.dll
2014-01-11 17:27 - 2013-11-26 09:29 - 00053760 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\jsproxy.dll
2014-01-11 17:27 - 2013-11-26 09:27 - 00033792 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\iernonce.dll
2014-01-11 17:27 - 2013-11-26 09:23 - 02724864 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mshtml.tlb
2014-01-11 17:27 - 2013-11-26 09:21 - 00574976 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\ieui.dll
2014-01-11 17:27 - 2013-11-26 09:18 - 00139264 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\ieUnatt.exe
2014-01-11 17:27 - 2013-11-26 09:18 - 00111616 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\ieetwcollector.exe
2014-01-11 17:27 - 2013-11-26 09:16 - 00708608 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\jscript9diag.dll
2014-01-11 17:27 - 2013-11-26 08:57 - 00218624 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\ie4uinit.exe
2014-01-11 17:27 - 2013-11-26 08:38 - 02166784 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\iertutil.dll
2014-01-11 17:27 - 2013-11-26 08:38 - 00043008 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\jsproxy.dll
2014-01-11 17:27 - 2013-11-26 08:32 - 00440832 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ieui.dll
2014-01-11 17:27 - 2013-11-26 08:28 - 00553472 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\jscript9diag.dll
2014-01-11 17:27 - 2013-11-26 07:32 - 01928192 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\inetcpl.cpl
2014-01-11 17:27 - 2013-11-26 07:07 - 02334208 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\wininet.dll
2014-01-11 17:27 - 2013-11-26 06:40 - 01395200 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\urlmon.dll
2014-01-11 17:27 - 2013-11-26 06:34 - 00817664 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\ieapfltr.dll
2014-01-11 17:27 - 2013-11-26 06:34 - 00703488 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ieapfltr.dll
2014-01-11 17:27 - 2013-11-26 06:33 - 01820160 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wininet.dll
2014-01-11 17:27 - 2013-11-26 06:27 - 01157632 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\urlmon.dll
2014-01-11 17:26 - 2013-11-26 10:11 - 17112576 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mshtml.dll
2014-01-11 17:26 - 2013-11-26 08:35 - 05769216 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\jscript9.dll
2014-01-11 17:26 - 2013-11-26 08:16 - 04243968 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\jscript9.dll
2014-01-11 17:26 - 2013-11-26 08:02 - 01995264 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\inetcpl.cpl
2014-01-11 17:26 - 2013-11-26 07:48 - 12996608 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\ieframe.dll
2014-01-11 17:26 - 2013-11-26 07:26 - 11221504 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ieframe.dll
2014-01-11 16:30 - 2011-02-25 06:19 - 02871808 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\explorer.exe
2014-01-11 16:30 - 2011-02-25 05:30 - 02616320 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\explorer.exe
2014-01-11 16:28 - 2013-11-23 18:26 - 00417792 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\WMPhoto.dll
2014-01-11 16:28 - 2013-11-23 17:47 - 00465920 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\WMPhoto.dll
2014-01-11 16:28 - 2013-04-17 07:02 - 01230336 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\WindowsCodecs.dll
2014-01-11 16:28 - 2013-04-17 06:24 - 01424384 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\WindowsCodecs.dll
2014-01-11 16:28 - 2012-02-11 06:36 - 00559104 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\spoolsv.exe
2014-01-11 16:28 - 2012-02-11 06:36 - 00067072 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\splwow64.exe
2014-01-11 16:16 - 2014-01-11 16:16 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Synchronization Services
2014-01-11 16:13 - 2014-01-11 16:13 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Windows\PCHEALTH
2014-01-11 16:13 - 2014-01-11 16:13 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Sync Framework
2014-01-11 16:13 - 2014-01-11 16:13 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server Compact Edition
2014-01-11 15:55 - 2014-01-11 15:55 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\OfficeSoftwareProtectionPlatform
2014-01-11 15:52 - 2014-01-11 15:52 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8
2014-01-11 15:51 - 2014-01-11 15:51 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office
2014-01-11 15:50 - 2014-01-11 15:50 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Home\AppData\Local\Microsoft Help
2014-01-11 15:50 - 2014-01-11 15:50 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Analysis Services
2014-01-11 15:49 - 2014-01-30 19:07 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\Microsoft Help
2014-01-11 15:49 - 2014-01-11 16:13 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office
2014-01-11 15:49 - 2014-01-11 15:49 - 00000000 __RHD () C:\MSOCache
2014-01-11 15:47 - 2014-01-11 15:47 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Home\AppData\Roaming\WinRAR
2014-01-11 15:46 - 2014-01-11 15:46 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Home\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR
2014-01-11 15:46 - 2014-01-11 15:46 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files\WinRAR
2014-01-11 15:05 - 2014-01-11 19:02 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Home\AppData\Local\LogMeIn Rescue Applet
2014-01-11 14:50 - 2014-01-11 14:50 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files (x86)\DAEMON Tools Lite
2014-01-11 14:09 - 2014-01-11 14:51 - 00381440 _____ (Duplex Secure Ltd.) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\sptd.sys
2014-01-11 14:07 - 2014-01-11 15:47 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Home\AppData\Roaming\DAEMON Tools Lite
2014-01-11 14:07 - 2014-01-11 15:47 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\DAEMON Tools Lite
2014-01-11 10:31 - 2014-01-18 12:35 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\Oracle
2014-01-11 10:31 - 2014-01-11 10:31 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\Sun
2014-01-11 10:30 - 2014-01-18 12:34 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files (x86)\Java
2014-01-11 10:29 - 2014-01-11 10:29 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\McAfee
2014-01-11 10:11 - 2014-01-11 10:11 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Home\AppData\Roaming\AVG2014
2014-01-11 10:10 - 2014-01-11 10:10 - 00003230 _____ () C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\SidebarExecute
2014-01-11 10:10 - 2014-01-11 10:10 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Home\AppData\Roaming\TuneUp Software
2014-01-11 10:07 - 2014-01-11 11:26 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\AVG2014
2014-01-11 10:07 - 2014-01-11 10:07 - 00000000 ___HD () C:\$AVG
2014-01-11 10:06 - 2014-01-11 10:06 - 00002104 _____ () C:\Users\Home\Documents\Adobe CS6.txt
2014-01-11 10:03 - 2014-01-11 10:03 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG
2014-01-11 09:57 - 2014-02-10 21:09 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\MFAData
2014-01-11 09:57 - 2014-01-11 15:45 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Home\AppData\Local\Avg2014
2014-01-11 09:57 - 2014-01-11 09:57 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Home\AppData\Local\MFAData
2014-01-11 01:15 - 2013-10-14 18:00 - 00028368 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\IEUDINIT.EXE
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 01228800 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\mshtmlmedia.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 01051136 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mshtmlmedia.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00942592 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\jsIntl.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00940032 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\MsSpellCheckingFacility.exe
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00774144 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\jscript.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00645120 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\jsIntl.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00626176 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\msfeeds.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00616104 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ieapfltr.dat
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00616104 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\ieapfltr.dat
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00610304 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\jscript.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00548352 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\vbscript.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00523776 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msfeeds.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00454656 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\vbscript.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00453120 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\dxtmsft.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00413696 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\html.iec
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00367104 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\dxtmsft.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00337408 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\html.iec
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00296960 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\dxtrans.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00263376 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\iedkcs32.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00247808 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\msls31.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00244736 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\dxtrans.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00243200 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\webcheck.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00238288 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\iedkcs32.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00235520 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\url.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00235008 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\elshyph.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00233472 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\url.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00208384 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\webcheck.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00195584 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\msrating.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00194048 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\elshyph.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00182272 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msls31.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00167424 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\iexpress.exe
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00164864 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msrating.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00151552 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\iexpress.exe
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00147968 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\occache.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00143872 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\wextract.exe
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00139264 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wextract.exe
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00135680 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\iepeers.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00131072 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\IEAdvpack.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00127488 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\occache.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00116736 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\iepeers.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00112128 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ieUnatt.exe
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00111616 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\IEAdvpack.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00105984 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\iesysprep.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00101376 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\inseng.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00090112 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\SetIEInstalledDate.exe
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00086016 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\iesysprep.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00086016 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\RegisterIEPKEYs.exe
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00084992 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\mshtmled.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00083968 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\MshtmlDac.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00083456 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\inseng.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00081408 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\icardie.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00077312 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\tdc.ocx
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00074240 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\SetIEInstalledDate.exe
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00071680 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RegisterIEPKEYs.exe
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00069632 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mshtmled.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00069120 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\icardie.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00062464 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\tdc.ocx
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00062464 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\pngfilt.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00061952 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\MshtmlDac.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00061952 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\iesetup.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00056832 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\pngfilt.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00052224 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\msfeedsbs.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00051200 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ieetwproxystub.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00048640 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mshtmler.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00048640 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\mshtmler.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00048128 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\imgutil.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00043008 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msfeedsbs.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00040448 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\JavaScriptCollectionAgent.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00036352 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\imgutil.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00034816 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\JavaScriptCollectionAgent.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00032768 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\iernonce.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00030208 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\licmgr10.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00024576 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\licmgr10.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00013824 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\mshta.exe
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00013312 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mshta.exe
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00013312 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\msfeedssync.exe
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00012800 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msfeedssync.exe
2014-01-11 00:56 - 2014-01-11 01:15 - 00008505 _____ () C:\Windows\IE11_main.log
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 03928064 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\d2d1.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 03419136 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\d2d1.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 02776576 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\msmpeg2vdec.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 02565120 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\d3d10warp.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 02284544 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msmpeg2vdec.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 01988096 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\d3d10warp.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 01682432 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\XpsPrint.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 01643520 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\DWrite.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 01247744 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\DWrite.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 01238528 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\d3d10.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 01175552 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\FntCache.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 01158144 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\XpsPrint.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 01080832 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\d3d10.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 00648192 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\d3d10level9.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 00604160 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\d3d10level9.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 00522752 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\XpsGdiConverter.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 00364544 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\XpsGdiConverter.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 00363008 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\dxgi.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 00333312 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\d3d10_1core.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 00296960 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\d3d10core.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 00293376 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\dxgi.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 00249856 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\d3d10_1core.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 00245248 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\WindowsCodecsExt.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 00221184 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\UIAnimation.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 00220160 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\d3d10core.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 00207872 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\WindowsCodecsExt.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 00194560 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\d3d10_1.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 00187392 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\UIAnimation.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 00161792 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\d3d10_1.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 00010752 ____H (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-downlevel-advapi32-l1-1-0.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 00010752 ____H (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-advapi32-l1-1-0.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 00009728 ____H (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-downlevel-shlwapi-l1-1-0.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 00009728 ____H (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-shlwapi-l1-1-0.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 00005632 ____H (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-downlevel-shlwapi-l2-1-0.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 00005632 ____H (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-downlevel-ole32-l1-1-0.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 00005632 ____H (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-shlwapi-l2-1-0.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 00005632 ____H (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-ole32-l1-1-0.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 00004096 ____H (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-downlevel-user32-l1-1-0.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 00004096 ____H (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-user32-l1-1-0.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 00003584 ____H (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-downlevel-advapi32-l2-1-0.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 00003584 ____H (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-advapi32-l2-1-0.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 00003072 ____H (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-downlevel-version-l1-1-0.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 00003072 ____H (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-downlevel-shell32-l1-1-0.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 00003072 ____H (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-version-l1-1-0.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 00003072 ____H (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-shell32-l1-1-0.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 00002560 ____H (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-downlevel-normaliz-l1-1-0.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 00002560 ____H (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-normaliz-l1-1-0.dll
2014-01-11 00:41 - 2014-01-11 00:56 - 00008547 _____ () C:\Windows\IE10_main.log
2014-01-11 00:30 - 2013-12-19 18:53 - 06671648 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\nvcpl.dll
2014-01-11 00:30 - 2013-12-19 18:53 - 03490080 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\nvsvc64.dll
2014-01-11 00:30 - 2013-12-19 18:53 - 00922912 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\nvvsvc.exe
2014-01-11 00:30 - 2013-12-19 18:53 - 00386336 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\nvmctray.dll
2014-01-11 00:30 - 2013-12-19 18:53 - 00063776 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\nvshext.dll
2014-01-11 00:30 - 2013-12-19 05:01 - 03539040 _____ () C:\Windows\system32\nvcoproc.bin
2014-01-11 00:21 - 2013-12-19 20:33 - 30372640 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\nvoglv64.dll
2014-01-11 00:21 - 2013-12-19 20:33 - 25257248 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\nvcompiler.dll
2014-01-11 00:21 - 2013-12-19 20:33 - 22960416 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\nvoglv32.dll
2014-01-11 00:21 - 2013-12-19 20:33 - 18310112 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\nvwgf2umx.dll
2014-01-11 00:21 - 2013-12-19 20:33 - 18222008 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dumx.dll
2014-01-11 00:21 - 2013-12-19 20:33 - 17560352 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\nvcompiler.dll
2014-01-11 00:21 - 2013-12-19 20:33 - 15877216 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\nvwgf2um.dll
2014-01-11 00:21 - 2013-12-19 20:33 - 15230352 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\nvd3dum.dll
2014-01-11 00:21 - 2013-12-19 20:33 - 12645664 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\nvlddmkm.sys
2014-01-11 00:21 - 2013-12-19 20:33 - 11605752 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\nvcuda.dll
2014-01-11 00:21 - 2013-12-19 20:33 - 11554264 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\nvopencl.dll
2014-01-11 00:21 - 2013-12-19 20:33 - 09700224 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\nvcuda.dll
2014-01-11 00:21 - 2013-12-19 20:33 - 09657464 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\nvopencl.dll
2014-01-11 00:21 - 2013-12-19 20:33 - 03132704 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\nvcuvid.dll
2014-01-11 00:21 - 2013-12-19 20:33 - 03125024 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\nvcuvenc.dll
2014-01-11 00:21 - 2013-12-19 20:33 - 03071656 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\nvapi64.dll
2014-01-11 00:21 - 2013-12-19 20:33 - 02947872 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\nvcuvid.dll
2014-01-11 00:21 - 2013-12-19 20:33 - 02747680 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\nvcuvenc.dll
2014-01-11 00:21 - 2013-12-19 20:33 - 02698272 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\nvapi.dll
2014-01-11 00:21 - 2013-12-19 20:33 - 01884448 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\nvdispco6433221.dll
2014-01-11 00:21 - 2013-12-19 20:33 - 01511712 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\nvdispgenco6433221.dll
2014-01-11 00:21 - 2013-12-19 20:33 - 01436528 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\nvumdshimx.dll
2014-01-11 00:21 - 2013-12-19 20:33 - 01242400 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\nvumdshim.dll
2014-01-11 00:21 - 2013-12-19 20:33 - 00882464 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\NvIFR64.dll
2014-01-11 00:21 - 2013-12-19 20:33 - 00879392 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\NvFBC64.dll
2014-01-11 00:21 - 2013-12-19 20:33 - 00852768 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\NvIFR.dll
2014-01-11 00:21 - 2013-12-19 20:33 - 00847648 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\NvFBC.dll
2014-01-11 00:21 - 2013-12-19 20:33 - 00317472 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\nvoglshim64.dll
2014-01-11 00:21 - 2013-12-19 20:33 - 00266984 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\nvoglshim32.dll
2014-01-11 00:21 - 2013-12-19 20:33 - 00168616 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\nvinitx.dll
2014-01-11 00:21 - 2013-12-19 20:33 - 00141336 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\nvinit.dll
2014-01-11 00:21 - 2013-12-19 20:33 - 00023754 _____ () C:\Windows\system32\nvinfo.pb
2014-01-11 00:21 - 2013-11-28 13:38 - 00197408 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\nvhda64v.sys
2014-01-11 00:21 - 2013-11-28 13:38 - 00031520 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\nvhdap64.dll
2014-01-11 00:21 - 2013-11-22 08:36 - 01515296 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\nvhdagenco6420103.dll

==================== One Month Modified Files and Folders =======

2014-02-10 21:26 - 2014-02-10 21:26 - 00000000 ____D () C:\FRST
2014-02-10 21:15 - 2014-01-18 12:13 - 00000830 _____ () C:\Windows\Tasks\Adobe Flash Player Updater.job
2014-02-10 21:09 - 2014-01-11 09:57 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\MFAData
2014-02-10 21:07 - 2014-01-18 21:24 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\STOPzilla!
2014-02-10 21:07 - 2010-01-01 01:17 - 01364010 _____ () C:\Windows\WindowsUpdate.log
2014-02-10 20:50 - 2009-07-14 04:45 - 00018224 ____H () C:\Windows\system32\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-5P-1.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
2014-02-10 20:50 - 2009-07-14 04:45 - 00018224 ____H () C:\Windows\system32\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-5P-0.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
2014-02-10 20:42 - 2014-02-10 20:42 - 00000288 _____ () C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\kgpcpy.cfg
2014-02-10 20:41 - 2009-07-14 04:51 - 00035107 _____ () C:\Windows\setupact.log
2014-02-10 20:40 - 2014-01-12 09:07 - 00000350 _____ () C:\Windows\Tasks\powersuite_monitor.job
2014-02-10 20:40 - 2009-07-14 05:08 - 00000006 ____H () C:\Windows\Tasks\SA.DAT
2014-02-09 21:16 - 2014-01-12 11:51 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Home\AppData\Roaming\vlc
2014-02-09 11:58 - 2014-01-30 20:29 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\Adobe
2014-02-08 20:32 - 2014-01-08 23:18 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Home\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent
2014-02-07 19:53 - 2014-01-09 20:32 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service
2014-02-06 12:19 - 2014-02-06 12:17 - 00000000 ___RD () C:\Users\Home\Downloads\1402
2014-02-06 12:01 - 2014-02-06 12:01 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox
2014-02-05 19:12 - 2014-01-08 21:46 - 00114384 _____ () C:\Users\Home\AppData\Local\GDIPFONTCACHEV1.DAT
2014-02-05 18:53 - 2014-01-08 23:06 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Home\AppData\Roaming\Adobe
2014-02-05 18:49 - 2014-02-05 18:49 - 00170962 _____ () C:\Users\Home\Downloads\mmffncokckfccddfenhkhnllmlobdahm_main.crx
2014-02-05 18:32 - 2009-07-14 04:45 - 05044328 _____ () C:\Windows\system32\FNTCACHE.DAT
2014-02-05 18:31 - 2014-01-08 21:30 - 00195884 _____ () C:\Windows\PFRO.log
2014-02-04 22:20 - 2014-01-30 20:55 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe
2014-02-04 22:15 - 2014-01-18 12:13 - 00003768 _____ () C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\Adobe Flash Player Updater
2014-02-04 22:15 - 2014-01-08 23:06 - 00692616 _____ (Adobe Systems Incorporated) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\FlashPlayerApp.exe
2014-02-04 22:15 - 2014-01-08 23:06 - 00071048 _____ (Adobe Systems Incorporated) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\FlashPlayerCPLApp.cpl
2014-02-04 22:13 - 2014-01-09 21:09 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Home\AppData\Local\Adobe
2014-02-04 21:51 - 2014-01-07 22:32 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Home
2014-02-04 21:37 - 2014-01-20 07:34 - 00003520 _____ () C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Drivers\kgpcpy.cfg
2014-02-04 21:27 - 2014-01-08 21:35 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS
2014-02-04 21:27 - 2014-01-08 21:27 - 00000000 ___HD () C:\Program Files (x86)\InstallShield Installation Information
2014-02-04 21:22 - 2014-02-04 21:22 - 01064736 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Users\Home\Downloads\VB6.0-KB290887-X86.exe
2014-02-03 18:38 - 2014-02-03 18:38 - 05910989 _____ () C:\Users\Home\Downloads\Adobe_Creative_Cloud_Cleaner_Tool.zip
2014-02-03 18:38 - 2014-02-03 18:38 - 00000251 _____ () C:\Users\Home\Desktop\Rent.URL
2014-02-02 17:16 - 2014-01-30 21:59 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\regid.1986-12.com.adobe
2014-02-02 17:09 - 2014-02-02 17:08 - 05156745 _____ () C:\Users\Home\Downloads\Marwell Hotel.zip
2014-02-01 20:00 - 2014-01-18 21:20 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files (x86)\STOPzilla!
2014-01-30 21:05 - 2014-01-30 21:05 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files (x86)\My Company Name
2014-01-30 20:37 - 2009-07-14 03:20 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared
2014-01-30 19:09 - 2014-01-30 19:08 - 00000127 _____ () C:\Users\Home\Desktop\Facebook.URL
2014-01-30 19:09 - 2014-01-20 07:24 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Home\Documents\JailBreak
2014-01-30 19:07 - 2014-01-11 15:49 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\Microsoft Help
2014-01-27 10:40 - 2014-02-01 19:58 - 00047496 ____R (GFI Software) C:\Windows\system32\SBBD.EXE
2014-01-27 10:40 - 2014-01-27 10:40 - 00082872 ____R (GFI Software) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\sbapifs.sys
2014-01-27 10:40 - 2014-01-27 10:40 - 00074768 ____R (iS3 Inc.) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Drivers\SZKG64.sys
2014-01-27 10:40 - 2014-01-27 10:40 - 00074768 ____R (iS3 Inc.) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Drivers\is3srv64.sys
2014-01-26 13:24 - 2014-01-18 18:38 - 00000016 _____ () C:\Windows\system32\config\software.szfi
2014-01-25 17:38 - 2014-01-25 17:38 - 00000016 _____ () C:\Windows\system32\mrt.exe.szfi
2014-01-25 17:04 - 2014-01-25 16:57 - 00012333 _____ () C:\Users\Home\Documents\Budget January 2014.xlsx
2014-01-25 16:47 - 2014-01-25 16:47 - 00012344 _____ () C:\Users\Home\Downloads\Budget March 2013.xlsx.zip
2014-01-20 07:38 - 2014-01-12 11:04 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Home\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer
2014-01-20 07:33 - 2014-01-20 07:33 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Home\AppData\Local\Apple Computer
2014-01-20 07:33 - 2014-01-20 07:32 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\34BE82C4-E596-4e99-A191-52C6199EBF69
2014-01-20 07:33 - 2014-01-20 07:32 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files\iTunes
2014-01-20 07:33 - 2014-01-20 07:32 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files (x86)\iTunes
2014-01-20 07:32 - 2014-01-20 07:32 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files\iPod
2014-01-20 07:32 - 2014-01-12 10:56 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\Apple Computer
2014-01-20 07:29 - 2014-01-20 07:29 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple
2014-01-20 07:29 - 2014-01-20 07:28 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files\Bonjour
2014-01-20 07:29 - 2014-01-20 07:28 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files (x86)\Bonjour
2014-01-20 07:29 - 2014-01-11 21:40 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\Apple
2014-01-20 07:21 - 2014-01-20 07:21 - 00000000 ____H () C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\Msft_User_WpdMtpDr_01_09_00.Wdf
2014-01-20 07:12 - 2014-01-18 17:03 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2
2014-01-19 20:22 - 2014-01-19 20:22 - 00284104 _____ () C:\Windows\msxml4-KB973688-enu.LOG
2014-01-19 20:22 - 2014-01-19 20:21 - 00287600 _____ () C:\Windows\msxml4-KB954430-enu.LOG
2014-01-19 20:21 - 2014-01-19 20:21 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files (x86)\MSXML 4.0
2014-01-19 14:47 - 2014-01-19 14:47 - 00000085 _____ () C:\Windows\wininit.ini
2014-01-19 14:47 - 2014-01-18 17:04 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\Spybot - Search & Destroy
2014-01-18 21:18 - 2014-01-18 21:18 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Windows\system32\appmgmt
2014-01-18 21:10 - 2014-01-18 21:05 - 00000256 _____ () C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Drivers\kgpfr2.cfg
2014-01-18 21:07 - 2014-01-18 21:07 - 00003474 _____ () C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\{3F6C30E9-1300-4DA5-AF24-DB72A2A9D590}
2014-01-18 17:20 - 2014-01-18 17:20 - 00707664 _____ (iS3, Inc.) C:\Users\Home\Downloads\SZSetup_AID10121_AV.exe
2014-01-18 17:05 - 2014-01-18 17:05 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\Safer-Networking
2014-01-18 12:36 - 2014-01-18 12:36 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Windows\Sun
2014-01-18 12:35 - 2014-01-11 10:31 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\Oracle
2014-01-18 12:34 - 2014-01-18 12:32 - 00005175 _____ () C:\Windows\SysWOW64\jupdate-1.7.0_51-b13.log
2014-01-18 12:34 - 2014-01-11 10:30 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files (x86)\Java
2014-01-16 20:05 - 2014-01-08 22:35 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Windows\system32\MRT
2014-01-16 19:58 - 2014-01-08 22:35 - 86054176 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\MRT.exe
2014-01-13 21:55 - 2009-07-14 03:20 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Windows\rescache
2014-01-12 12:42 - 2014-01-11 21:06 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Home\AppData\Roaming\BSplayer PRO
2014-01-12 11:14 - 2014-01-12 11:14 - 04504184 _____ () C:\Users\Home\Downloads\UAP_Collection_by_Zotus.zip
2014-01-12 11:08 - 2014-01-12 11:08 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Home\AppData\Roaming\NVIDIA
2014-01-12 11:08 - 2014-01-11 21:01 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Home\AppData\Roaming\CyberLink
2014-01-12 11:08 - 2014-01-11 20:46 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\CyberLink
2014-01-12 11:07 - 2014-01-12 11:07 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Public\CyberLink
2014-01-12 11:05 - 2014-01-12 11:05 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\LightScribe
2014-01-12 10:59 - 2009-07-14 03:20 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Windows\PolicyDefinitions
2014-01-12 10:58 - 2014-01-12 10:58 - 00000000 ____H () C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\Msft_Kernel_HP8207_8307_01009.Wdf
2014-01-12 10:57 - 2014-01-12 10:56 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickTime
2014-01-12 10:51 - 2014-01-12 10:51 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\Apple
2014-01-12 10:51 - 2014-01-12 10:51 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files (x86)\Apple Software Update
2014-01-12 10:50 - 2014-01-12 10:48 - 41404760 _____ (Apple Inc.) C:\Users\Home\Downloads\QuickTimeInstaller.exe
2014-01-12 10:09 - 2009-07-14 05:13 - 00782470 _____ () C:\Windows\system32\PerfStringBackup.INI
2014-01-12 10:01 - 2014-01-12 10:01 - 00000000 ____H () C:\ProgramData\DP45977C.lfl
2014-01-12 10:00 - 2014-01-08 21:32 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RTCOM
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 38251008 _____ (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.) C:\Windows\system32\RCoRes64.dat
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 27644160 _____ (Waves Audio Ltd.) C:\Windows\system32\MaxxAudioVnA64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 14152960 _____ (Waves Audio Ltd.) C:\Windows\system32\MaxxAudioRealtek64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 07164176 _____ (Dolby Laboratories) C:\Windows\system32\R4EEP64A.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 06217904 _____ (Dolby Laboratories) C:\Windows\system32\DDPP64A.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 05681192 _____ () C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\rtvienna.dat
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 05538072 _____ (ASUSTeKcomputer.Inc Inc) C:\Windows\system32\RTKSMlfx.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 03714304 _____ (Waves Audio Ltd.) C:\Windows\system32\MaxxAudioVnN64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 03698904 _____ (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\RTKVHD64.sys
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 02810072 _____ (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.) C:\Windows\system32\RtPgEx64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 02743328 _____ (Fortemedia Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\FMAPO64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 02587352 _____ (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.) C:\Windows\system32\RtkAPO64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 02103040 _____ (Waves Audio Ltd.) C:\Windows\system32\WavesGUILib64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 02036992 _____ (Waves Audio Ltd.) C:\Windows\system32\MaxxAudioEQ64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 01938608 _____ (Dolby Laboratories) C:\Windows\system32\DDPD64A.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 01921792 _____ (Waves Audio Ltd.) C:\Windows\system32\MaxxAudioRealtek264.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 01756264 _____ (DTS) C:\Windows\system32\DTSS2SpeakerDLL64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 01662024 _____ (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.) C:\Windows\system32\RTSnMg64.cpl
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 01568360 _____ (DTS) C:\Windows\system32\DTSS2HeadphoneDLL64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 01486952 _____ (DTS) C:\Windows\system32\DTSBoostDLL64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 01361336 _____ (TOSHIBA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\tosade.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 01345280 _____ (Waves Audio Ltd.) C:\Windows\system32\MaxxAudioAPO5064.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 01286400 _____ (Waves Audio Ltd.) C:\Windows\system32\MaxxSpeechAPO64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 01286360 _____ (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.) C:\Windows\system32\RTCOM64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 01084160 _____ (Waves Audio Ltd.) C:\Windows\system32\MaxxAudioAPO4064.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 01021656 _____ (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.) C:\Windows\system32\RtkApi64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 01014016 _____ (SRS Labs, Inc.) C:\Windows\system32\slcnt64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 01012992 _____ (Waves Audio Ltd.) C:\Windows\system32\MaxxAudioAPOShell64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00947760 _____ (Sony Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\SFSS_APO.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00907008 _____ (Waves Audio Ltd.) C:\Windows\system32\MaxxVoiceAPO2064.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00906800 _____ (Sony Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\MISS_APO.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00897792 _____ (DTS, Inc.) C:\Windows\system32\sl3apo64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00871856 _____ (TOSHIBA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\tossaeapo64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00836544 _____ (TOSHIBA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\tadefxapo264.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00790272 _____ (Waves Audio Ltd.) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\MaxxAudioAPOShell.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00754488 _____ (ASUSTeKcomputer.Inc Inc) C:\Windows\system32\RTKSMSettingsIPC.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00728680 _____ (DTS) C:\Windows\system32\DTSBassEnhancementDLL64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00722688 _____ (DTS, Inc.) C:\Windows\system32\sltech64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00712296 _____ (DTS) C:\Windows\system32\DTSSymmetryDLL64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00693352 _____ (DTS) C:\Windows\system32\DTSVoiceClarityDLL64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00676825 _____ () C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\RTAIODAT.DAT
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00663296 _____ (Waves Audio Ltd.) C:\Windows\system32\MaxxAudioAPO30.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00662784 _____ (Waves Audio Ltd.) C:\Windows\system32\MaxxVolumeSDAPO.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00617176 _____ (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.) C:\Windows\system32\RtDataProc64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00605496 _____ () C:\Windows\system32\audioLibVc.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00603984 _____ (Knowles Acoustics ) C:\Windows\system32\KAAPORT64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00582056 _____ (TOSHIBA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\tosasfapo64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00518896 _____ (SRS Labs, Inc.) C:\Windows\system32\SRSTSX64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00501184 _____ (DTS) C:\Windows\system32\DTSU2PLFX64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00491112 _____ (DTS) C:\Windows\system32\DTSNeoPCDLL64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00487360 _____ (DTS) C:\Windows\system32\DTSU2PGFX64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00434960 _____ (Dolby Laboratories) C:\Windows\system32\R4EED64A.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00432744 _____ (DTS) C:\Windows\system32\DTSLimiterDLL64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00428648 _____ (DTS) C:\Windows\system32\DTSGainCompensatorDLL64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00415680 _____ (DTS) C:\Windows\system32\DTSU2PREC64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00375128 _____ (Dolby Laboratories, Inc.) C:\Windows\system32\RTEEP64A.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00331880 _____ (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.) C:\Windows\system32\RtlCPAPI64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00318808 _____ (Waves Audio Ltd.) C:\Windows\system32\MaxxAudioAPO20.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00313520 _____ (Dolby Laboratories) C:\Windows\system32\DDPO64A.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00310104 _____ (Dolby Laboratories, Inc.) C:\Windows\system32\RP3DHT64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00310104 _____ (Dolby Laboratories, Inc.) C:\Windows\system32\RP3DAA64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00260272 _____ (Dolby Laboratories) C:\Windows\system32\DDPA64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00244480 _____ (TODO: <Company name>) C:\Windows\system32\slprp64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00242792 _____ (DTS) C:\Windows\system32\DTSLFXAPO64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00242792 _____ (DTS) C:\Windows\system32\DTSGFXAPO64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00241768 _____ (DTS) C:\Windows\system32\DTSGFXAPONS64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00221024 _____ (Synopsys, Inc.) C:\Windows\system32\SFNHK64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00211184 _____ (SRS Labs, Inc.) C:\Windows\system32\SRSTSH64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00209096 _____ (Andrea Electronics Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\AERTAC64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00204120 _____ (Dolby Laboratories, Inc.) C:\Windows\system32\RTEED64A.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00198896 _____ (SRS Labs, Inc.) C:\Windows\system32\SRSHP64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00162224 _____ (TOSHIBA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\toseaeapo64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00155888 _____ (SRS Labs, Inc.) C:\Windows\system32\SRSWOW64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00151256 _____ (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.) C:\Windows\system32\RCoInstII64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00149608 _____ (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.) C:\Windows\system32\RtkCfg64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00148416 _____ (TOSHIBA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\tadefxapo.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00141584 _____ (Dolby Laboratories) C:\Windows\system32\R4EEL64A.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00124176 _____ (Dolby Laboratories) C:\Windows\system32\R4EEA64A.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00113576 _____ (Real Sound Lab SIA) C:\Windows\system32\CONEQMSAPOGUILibrary.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00109848 _____ () C:\Windows\system32\AcpiServiceVnA64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00108640 _____ (Andrea Electronics Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\AERTAR64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00101208 _____ (Dolby Laboratories, Inc.) C:\Windows\system32\RTEEL64A.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00081248 _____ (Synopsys, Inc.) C:\Windows\system32\SFCOM64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00078688 _____ (Synopsys, Inc.) C:\Windows\system32\SFAPO64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00078680 _____ (Dolby Laboratories, Inc.) C:\Windows\system32\RTEEG64A.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00075024 _____ (Dolby Laboratories) C:\Windows\system32\R4EEG64A.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00074064 _____ (Virage Logic Corporation / Sonic Focus) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\SFCOM.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00065944 _____ (TOSHIBA CORPORATION.) C:\Windows\system32\tepeqapo64.dll
2014-01-12 09:58 - 2014-01-12 09:58 - 00014952 _____ (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.) C:\Windows\system32\RtkCoLDR64.dll
2014-01-12 09:44 - 2014-01-12 09:44 - 00015416 _____ () C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\ASACPI.sys
2014-01-12 09:37 - 2014-01-08 21:51 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\NVIDIA
2014-01-12 09:35 - 2014-01-08 21:49 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation
2014-01-12 09:34 - 2014-01-08 21:26 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation
2014-01-12 09:33 - 2014-01-12 09:33 - 00953344 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\fdco2.dll
2014-01-12 09:33 - 2014-01-12 09:33 - 00349416 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\nvmf6264.sys
2014-01-12 09:33 - 2014-01-12 09:33 - 00229480 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\nvconrm.dll
2014-01-12 09:21 - 2014-01-12 09:21 - 00403560 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\nvraiins.dll
2014-01-12 09:21 - 2014-01-12 09:21 - 00403560 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\nvraidco.dll
2014-01-12 09:21 - 2014-01-12 09:21 - 00244328 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\nvstor64.sys
2014-01-12 09:21 - 2014-01-12 09:21 - 00019048 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\NvRCoPtb.dll
2014-01-12 09:21 - 2014-01-12 09:21 - 00019048 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\NvRCoIt.dll
2014-01-12 09:21 - 2014-01-12 09:21 - 00019048 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\NvRCoFr.dll
2014-01-12 09:21 - 2014-01-12 09:21 - 00019048 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\NvRCoEsm.dll
2014-01-12 09:21 - 2014-01-12 09:21 - 00019048 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\NvRCoEs.dll
2014-01-12 09:21 - 2014-01-12 09:21 - 00019048 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\NvRCoDe.dll
2014-01-12 09:21 - 2014-01-12 09:21 - 00018536 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\NvRCoSv.dll
2014-01-12 09:21 - 2014-01-12 09:21 - 00018536 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\NvRCoRu.dll
2014-01-12 09:21 - 2014-01-12 09:21 - 00018536 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\NvRCoNo.dll
2014-01-12 09:21 - 2014-01-12 09:21 - 00018536 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\NvRCoNl.dll
2014-01-12 09:21 - 2014-01-12 09:21 - 00018536 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\NvRCoFi.dll
2014-01-12 09:21 - 2014-01-12 09:21 - 00018536 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\NvRCoDa.dll
2014-01-12 09:21 - 2014-01-12 09:21 - 00018024 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\NvRCoENU.dll
2014-01-12 09:21 - 2014-01-12 09:21 - 00018024 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\NvRCoEng.dll
2014-01-12 09:21 - 2014-01-12 09:21 - 00016488 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\NvRCoKo.dll
2014-01-12 09:21 - 2014-01-12 09:21 - 00016488 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\NvRCoJa.dll
2014-01-12 09:21 - 2014-01-12 09:21 - 00015976 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\NvRCoZht.dll
2014-01-12 09:21 - 2014-01-12 09:21 - 00015976 _____ (NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\NvRCoZhc.dll
2014-01-12 09:07 - 2014-01-12 09:07 - 00002510 _____ () C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\powersuite_monitor
2014-01-12 09:00 - 2014-01-12 09:00 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Home\AppData\Roaming\Uniblue
2014-01-12 09:00 - 2014-01-12 09:00 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue
2014-01-12 08:52 - 2014-01-12 08:52 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN
2014-01-12 08:47 - 2014-01-12 08:47 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Home\AppData\Local\Power2Go
2014-01-11 22:07 - 2014-01-11 20:46 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink
2014-01-11 22:01 - 2014-01-11 22:01 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\UpdatusUser\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\CyberLink Media Suite
2014-01-11 22:01 - 2014-01-11 22:01 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Home\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\CyberLink Media Suite
2014-01-11 22:01 - 2014-01-11 22:01 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Default\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\CyberLink Media Suite
2014-01-11 22:01 - 2014-01-11 22:01 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Default User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\CyberLink Media Suite
2014-01-11 21:43 - 2014-01-11 21:43 - 00505128 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msvcp71.dll
2014-01-11 21:43 - 2014-01-11 21:43 - 00353576 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msvcr71.dll
2014-01-11 21:43 - 2014-01-11 21:43 - 00029480 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msxml3a.dll
2014-01-11 21:40 - 2014-01-11 21:40 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Home\AppData\Local\Apple
2014-01-11 21:10 - 2014-01-11 21:10 - 00003200 _____ () C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\DeviceDetector
2014-01-11 21:10 - 2014-01-11 21:01 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Home\AppData\Local\Cyberlink
2014-01-11 21:06 - 2014-01-11 21:06 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files (x86)\Webteh
2014-01-11 19:02 - 2014-01-11 15:05 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Home\AppData\Local\LogMeIn Rescue Applet
2014-01-11 16:19 - 2009-07-14 05:32 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild
2014-01-11 16:16 - 2014-01-11 16:16 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Synchronization Services
2014-01-11 16:16 - 2009-07-14 07:46 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Windows\ShellNew
2014-01-11 16:13 - 2014-01-11 16:13 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Windows\PCHEALTH
2014-01-11 16:13 - 2014-01-11 16:13 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Sync Framework
2014-01-11 16:13 - 2014-01-11 16:13 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server Compact Edition
2014-01-11 16:13 - 2014-01-11 15:49 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office
2014-01-11 15:55 - 2014-01-11 15:55 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\OfficeSoftwareProtectionPlatform
2014-01-11 15:52 - 2014-01-11 15:52 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8
2014-01-11 15:51 - 2014-01-11 15:51 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office
2014-01-11 15:51 - 2009-07-14 02:34 - 00000478 _____ () C:\Windows\win.ini
2014-01-11 15:50 - 2014-01-11 15:50 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Home\AppData\Local\Microsoft Help
2014-01-11 15:50 - 2014-01-11 15:50 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Analysis Services
2014-01-11 15:49 - 2014-01-11 15:49 - 00000000 __RHD () C:\MSOCache
2014-01-11 15:47 - 2014-01-11 15:47 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Home\AppData\Roaming\WinRAR
2014-01-11 15:47 - 2014-01-11 14:07 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Home\AppData\Roaming\DAEMON Tools Lite
2014-01-11 15:47 - 2014-01-11 14:07 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\DAEMON Tools Lite
2014-01-11 15:46 - 2014-01-11 15:46 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Home\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR
2014-01-11 15:46 - 2014-01-11 15:46 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files\WinRAR
2014-01-11 15:45 - 2014-01-11 09:57 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Home\AppData\Local\Avg2014
2014-01-11 14:51 - 2014-01-11 14:09 - 00381440 _____ (Duplex Secure Ltd.) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\sptd.sys
2014-01-11 14:50 - 2014-01-11 14:50 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files (x86)\DAEMON Tools Lite
2014-01-11 11:26 - 2014-01-11 10:07 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\AVG2014
2014-01-11 11:25 - 2009-07-14 05:09 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\WPD
2014-01-11 10:31 - 2014-01-11 10:31 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\Sun
2014-01-11 10:29 - 2014-01-11 10:29 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\McAfee
2014-01-11 10:11 - 2014-01-11 10:11 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Home\AppData\Roaming\AVG2014
2014-01-11 10:10 - 2014-01-11 10:10 - 00003230 _____ () C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\SidebarExecute
2014-01-11 10:10 - 2014-01-11 10:10 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Home\AppData\Roaming\TuneUp Software
2014-01-11 10:07 - 2014-01-11 10:07 - 00000000 ___HD () C:\$AVG
2014-01-11 10:06 - 2014-01-11 10:06 - 00002104 _____ () C:\Users\Home\Documents\Adobe CS6.txt
2014-01-11 10:03 - 2014-01-11 10:03 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG
2014-01-11 09:57 - 2014-01-11 09:57 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Home\AppData\Local\MFAData
2014-01-11 08:50 - 2014-01-09 22:39 - 00766336 _____ () C:\Windows\SysWOW64\PerfStringBackup.INI
2014-01-11 08:34 - 2014-01-07 22:34 - 00001417 _____ () C:\Users\Home\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Internet Explorer.lnk
2014-01-11 08:32 - 2009-07-14 03:20 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Windows\SysWOW64\zh-HK
2014-01-11 08:32 - 2009-07-14 03:20 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Windows\SysWOW64\tr-TR
2014-01-11 08:32 - 2009-07-14 03:20 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Windows\system32\zh-HK
2014-01-11 08:32 - 2009-07-14 03:20 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Windows\system32\tr-TR
2014-01-11 01:15 - 2014-01-11 00:56 - 00008505 _____ () C:\Windows\IE11_main.log
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 01228800 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\mshtmlmedia.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 01051136 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mshtmlmedia.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00942592 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\jsIntl.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00940032 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\MsSpellCheckingFacility.exe
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00774144 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\jscript.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00645120 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\jsIntl.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00626176 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\msfeeds.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00616104 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ieapfltr.dat
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00616104 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\ieapfltr.dat
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00610304 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\jscript.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00548352 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\vbscript.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00523776 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msfeeds.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00454656 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\vbscript.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00453120 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\dxtmsft.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00413696 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\html.iec
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00367104 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\dxtmsft.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00337408 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\html.iec
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00296960 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\dxtrans.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00263376 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\iedkcs32.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00247808 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\msls31.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00244736 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\dxtrans.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00243200 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\webcheck.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00238288 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\iedkcs32.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00235520 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\url.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00235008 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\elshyph.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00233472 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\url.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00208384 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\webcheck.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00195584 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\msrating.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00194048 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\elshyph.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00182272 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msls31.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00167424 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\iexpress.exe
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00164864 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msrating.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00151552 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\iexpress.exe
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00147968 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\occache.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00143872 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\wextract.exe
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00139264 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wextract.exe
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00135680 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\iepeers.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00131072 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\IEAdvpack.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00127488 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\occache.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00116736 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\iepeers.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00112128 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ieUnatt.exe
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00111616 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\IEAdvpack.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00105984 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\iesysprep.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00101376 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\inseng.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00090112 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\SetIEInstalledDate.exe
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00086016 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\iesysprep.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00086016 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\RegisterIEPKEYs.exe
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00084992 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\mshtmled.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00083968 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\MshtmlDac.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00083456 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\inseng.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00081408 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\icardie.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00077312 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\tdc.ocx
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00074240 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\SetIEInstalledDate.exe
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00071680 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RegisterIEPKEYs.exe
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00069632 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mshtmled.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00069120 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\icardie.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00062464 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\tdc.ocx
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00062464 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\pngfilt.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00061952 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\MshtmlDac.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00061952 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\iesetup.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00056832 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\pngfilt.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00052224 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\msfeedsbs.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00051200 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ieetwproxystub.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00048640 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mshtmler.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00048640 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\mshtmler.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00048128 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\imgutil.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00043008 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msfeedsbs.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00040448 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\JavaScriptCollectionAgent.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00036352 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\imgutil.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00034816 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\JavaScriptCollectionAgent.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00032768 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\iernonce.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00030208 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\licmgr10.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00024576 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\licmgr10.dll
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00013824 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\mshta.exe
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00013312 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mshta.exe
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00013312 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\msfeedssync.exe
2014-01-11 01:00 - 2014-01-11 01:00 - 00012800 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msfeedssync.exe
2014-01-11 00:56 - 2014-01-11 00:41 - 00008547 _____ () C:\Windows\IE10_main.log
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 03928064 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\d2d1.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 03419136 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\d2d1.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 02776576 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\msmpeg2vdec.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 02565120 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\d3d10warp.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 02284544 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msmpeg2vdec.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 01988096 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\d3d10warp.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 01682432 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\XpsPrint.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 01643520 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\DWrite.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 01247744 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\DWrite.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 01238528 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\d3d10.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 01175552 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\FntCache.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 01158144 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\XpsPrint.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 01080832 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\d3d10.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 00648192 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\d3d10level9.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 00604160 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\d3d10level9.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 00522752 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\XpsGdiConverter.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 00364544 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\XpsGdiConverter.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 00363008 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\dxgi.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 00333312 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\d3d10_1core.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 00296960 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\d3d10core.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 00293376 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\dxgi.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 00249856 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\d3d10_1core.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 00245248 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\WindowsCodecsExt.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 00221184 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\UIAnimation.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 00220160 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\d3d10core.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 00207872 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\WindowsCodecsExt.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 00194560 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\d3d10_1.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 00187392 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\UIAnimation.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 00161792 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\d3d10_1.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 00010752 ____H (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-downlevel-advapi32-l1-1-0.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 00010752 ____H (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-advapi32-l1-1-0.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 00009728 ____H (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-downlevel-shlwapi-l1-1-0.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 00009728 ____H (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-shlwapi-l1-1-0.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 00005632 ____H (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-downlevel-shlwapi-l2-1-0.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 00005632 ____H (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-downlevel-ole32-l1-1-0.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 00005632 ____H (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-shlwapi-l2-1-0.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 00005632 ____H (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-ole32-l1-1-0.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 00004096 ____H (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-downlevel-user32-l1-1-0.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 00004096 ____H (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-user32-l1-1-0.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 00003584 ____H (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-downlevel-advapi32-l2-1-0.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 00003584 ____H (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-advapi32-l2-1-0.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 00003072 ____H (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-downlevel-version-l1-1-0.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 00003072 ____H (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-downlevel-shell32-l1-1-0.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 00003072 ____H (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-version-l1-1-0.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 00003072 ____H (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-shell32-l1-1-0.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 00002560 ____H (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-downlevel-normaliz-l1-1-0.dll
2014-01-11 00:44 - 2014-01-11 00:44 - 00002560 ____H (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-normaliz-l1-1-0.dll
2014-01-11 00:28 - 2014-01-08 21:49 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\NVIDIA Corporation

==================== Bamital & volsnap Check =================

C:\Windows\System32\winlogon.exe => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\System32\wininit.exe => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wininit.exe => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\explorer.exe => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\explorer.exe => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\svchost.exe => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\System32\services.exe => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\System32\User32.dll => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\User32.dll => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\System32\userinit.exe => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\userinit.exe => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\System32\rpcss.dll => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\volsnap.sys => MD5 is legit

LastRegBack: 2014-02-08 10:37

==================== End Of Log ============================

Additional scan result of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (x64) Version: 10-02-2014
Ran by Home at 2014-02-10 21:29:50
Running from C:\Users\Home\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ORR7UWMA
==========================================================

==================== Security Center ========================

AV: AVG AntiVirus Free Edition 2014 (Enabled - Up to date) {0E9420C4-06B3-7FA0-3AB1-6E49CB52ECD9}
AV: STOPzilla (Disabled - Up to date) {17032AB1-6644-0721-EEB5-A39B8B646009}
AS: Windows Defender (Disabled - Up to date) {D68DDC3A-831F-4fae-9E44-DA132C1ACF46}
AS: STOPzilla (Disabled - Up to date) {AC62CB55-407E-08AF-D405-98E9F0E32AB4}
AS: AVG AntiVirus Free Edition 2014 (Enabled - Up to date) {B5F5C120-2089-702E-0001-553BB0D5A664}

==================== Installed Programs ======================

µTorrent (HKCU Version: 3.3.2.30446 - BitTorrent Inc.)
Adobe Flash Player 12 ActiveX (x32 Version: 12.0.0.44 - Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Adobe Flash Player 12 Plugin (x32 Version: 12.0.0.44 - Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Adobe Help Manager (x32 Version: 4.0.244 - Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Adobe Help Manager (x32 Version: 4.0.244 - Adobe Systems Incorporated) Hidden
Adobe Reader XI (11.0.06) (x32 Version: 11.0.06 - Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Apple Application Support (x32 Version: 2.3.6 - Apple Inc.)
Apple Mobile Device Support (Version: 7.0.0.117 - Apple Inc.)
Apple Software Update (x32 Version: 2.1.3.127 - Apple Inc.)
ASUSUpdate (x32 Version:  - )
AVG 2014 (Version: 14.0.3697 - AVG Technologies) Hidden
AVG 2014 (Version: 14.0.4259 - AVG Technologies) Hidden
AVG 2014 (Version: 2014.0.4259 - AVG Technologies)
bl (x32 Version: 1.0.0 - Your Company Name) Hidden
Bonjour (Version: 3.0.0.10 - Apple Inc.)
BS.Player PRO (x32 Version: 2.66.1075 - AB Team, d.o.o.)
CyberLink DVD Menu Template Pack (x32 Version: 2.0 - CyberLink Corp.)
CyberLink InstantBurn (x32 Version: 5.0.7207 - CyberLink Corp.)
CyberLink LabelPrint (x32 Version: 2.5.3602 - CyberLink Corp.)
CyberLink LabelPrint (x32 Version: 2.5.3602 - CyberLink Corp.) Hidden
CyberLink Media Suite (x32 Version: 9.0.2410 - CyberLink Corp.)
CyberLink Media Suite (x32 Version: 9.0.2410 - CyberLink Corp.) Hidden
CyberLink MediaEspresso (x32 Version: 6.0.1203_33054 - CyberLink Corp.)
CyberLink MediaEspresso (x32 Version: 6.0.1203_33054 - CyberLink Corp.) Hidden
CyberLink MediaShow (x32 Version: 5.1.2109i - CyberLink Corp.)
CyberLink MediaShow (x32 Version: 5.1.2109i - CyberLink Corp.) Hidden
CyberLink PhotoNow (x32 Version: 1.1.7717 - CyberLink Corp.)
CyberLink PhotoNow (x32 Version: 1.1.7717 - CyberLink Corp.) Hidden
CyberLink Power2Go (x32 Version: 7.0.0.1202 - CyberLink Corp.)
CyberLink Power2Go (x32 Version: 7.0.0.1202 - CyberLink Corp.) Hidden
CyberLink PowerBackup (x32 Version: 2.6.1018 - CyberLink Corp.)
CyberLink PowerBackup (x32 Version: 2.6.1018 - CyberLink Corp.) Hidden
CyberLink PowerDirector (x32 Version: 8.0.3327 - CyberLink Corp.)
CyberLink PowerDirector (x32 Version: 8.0.3327 - CyberLink Corp.) Hidden
CyberLink PowerDVD 10 (x32 Version: 10.0.2325.51 - CyberLink Corp.)
CyberLink PowerDVD 10 (x32 Version: 10.0.2325.51 - CyberLink Corp.) Hidden
CyberLink PowerDVD Copy (x32 Version: 1.5.1306 - CyberLink Corp.)
CyberLink PowerDVD Copy (x32 Version: 1.5.1306 - CyberLink Corp.) Hidden
CyberLink PowerProducer (x32 Version: 5.5.3.2402 - CyberLink Corp.)
CyberLink PowerProducer (x32 Version: 5.5.3.2402 - CyberLink Corp.) Hidden
CyberLink WaveEditor (x32 Version: 1.0.1.2407 - CyberLink Corp.)
CyberLink WaveEditor (x32 Version: 1.0.1.2407 - CyberLink Corp.) Hidden
DAEMON Tools Lite (x32 Version: 4.48.1.0347 - Disc Soft Ltd)
Definition Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB982726) 32-Bit Edition (x32 Version:  - Microsoft)
GeForce Experience NvStream Client Components (Version: 1.6.28 - NVIDIA Corporation) Hidden
iTunes (Version: 11.1.3.8 - Apple Inc.)
Java 7 Update 51 (x32 Version: 7.0.510 - Oracle)
Java Auto Updater (x32 Version: 2.1.9.8 - Sun Microsystems, Inc.) Hidden
LightScribe System Software (x32 Version: 1.18.18.1 - LightScribe)
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1 (Version: 4.5.50938 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Access MUI (English) 2010 (x32 Version: 14.0.4734.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Access Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2010 (x32 Version: 14.0.4734.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Excel MUI (English) 2010 (x32 Version: 14.0.4734.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Groove MUI (English) 2010 (x32 Version: 14.0.4734.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office InfoPath MUI (English) 2010 (x32 Version: 14.0.4734.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Office 64-bit Components 2010 (Version: 14.0.4734.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office OneNote MUI (English) 2010 (x32 Version: 14.0.4734.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Outlook MUI (English) 2010 (x32 Version: 14.0.4734.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office PowerPoint MUI (English) 2010 (x32 Version: 14.0.4734.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 (x32 Version: 14.0.4734.1000 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 (x32 Version: 14.0.4734.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Proof (English) 2010 (x32 Version: 14.0.4734.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Proof (French) 2010 (x32 Version: 14.0.4734.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Proof (Spanish) 2010 (x32 Version: 14.0.4734.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Proofing (English) 2010 (x32 Version: 14.0.4734.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Publisher MUI (English) 2010 (x32 Version: 14.0.4734.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Shared 64-bit MUI (English) 2010 (Version: 14.0.4734.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Shared 64-bit Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2010 (Version: 14.0.4734.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Shared MUI (English) 2010 (x32 Version: 14.0.4734.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Shared Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2010 (x32 Version: 14.0.4734.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Word MUI (English) 2010 (x32 Version: 14.0.4734.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (x32 Version: 8.0.61001 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (x64) (Version: 8.0.61000 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.30729.4148 (Version: 9.0.30729.4148 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.30729.6161 (Version: 9.0.30729.6161 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.17 (x32 Version: 9.0.30729 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.4148 (x32 Version: 9.0.30729.4148 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.6161 (x32 Version: 9.0.30729.6161 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010  x64 Redistributable - 10.0.40219 (Version: 10.0.40219 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010  x86 Redistributable - 10.0.40219 (x32 Version: 10.0.40219 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft_VC80_CRT_x86 (x32 Version: 8.0.50727.4053 - Adobe) Hidden
Microsoft_VC90_CRT_x86 (x32 Version: 1.00.0000 - Adobe) Hidden
Microsoft_VC90_MFC_x86 (x32 Version: 1.00.0000 - Adobe) Hidden
Microsoft_VC90_MFCLOC_x86 (x32 Version: 1.00.0000 - Adobe) Hidden
Mozilla Firefox 27.0 (x86 en-US) (x32 Version: 27.0 - Mozilla)
Mozilla Maintenance Service (x32 Version: 27.0 - Mozilla)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB954430) (x32 Version: 4.20.9870.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB973688) (x32 Version: 4.20.9876.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
NVIDIA 3D Vision Controller Driver 332.21 (Version: 332.21 - NVIDIA Corporation)
NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 332.21 (Version: 332.21 - NVIDIA Corporation)
NVIDIA Control Panel 332.21 (Version: 332.21 - NVIDIA Corporation) Hidden
NVIDIA Drivers (Version: 1.10.57.35 - NVIDIA Corporation)
NVIDIA ForceWare Network Access Manager (Version: 1.00.7305 - NVIDIA Corporation) Hidden
NVIDIA ForceWare Network Access Manager (x32 Version:  - )
NVIDIA GeForce Experience 1.8.1 (Version: 1.8.1 - NVIDIA Corporation)
NVIDIA Graphics Driver 332.21 (Version: 332.21 - NVIDIA Corporation)
NVIDIA HD Audio Driver 1.3.30.1 (Version: 1.3.30.1 - NVIDIA Corporation)
NVIDIA Install Application (Version: 2.1002.142.992 - NVIDIA Corporation) Hidden
NVIDIA LED Visualizer 1.0 (Version: 1.0 - NVIDIA Corporation) Hidden
NVIDIA Network Service (Version: 1.0 - NVIDIA Corporation) Hidden
NVIDIA PhysX (x32 Version: 9.13.0725 - NVIDIA Corporation) Hidden
NVIDIA PhysX System Software 9.13.0725 (Version: 9.13.0725 - NVIDIA Corporation)
NVIDIA ShadowPlay 10.11.15 (Version: 10.11.15 - NVIDIA Corporation) Hidden
NVIDIA Update 10.11.15 (Version: 10.11.15 - NVIDIA Corporation) Hidden
NVIDIA Update Core (Version: 10.11.15 - NVIDIA Corporation) Hidden
NVIDIA Virtual Audio 1.2.19 (Version: 1.2.19 - NVIDIA Corporation)
ph (x32 Version: 1.0.0 - Your Company Name) Hidden
Powersuite (x32 Version: 4.1.8.0 - Uniblue Systems Limited)
QuickTime (x32 Version: 7.74.80.86 - Apple Inc.)
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver (x32 Version: 6.0.1.7076 - Realtek Semiconductor Corp.)
SHIELD Streaming (Version: 1.6.85 - NVIDIA Corporation) Hidden
STOPzilla (x32 Version: 6.1.60.100 - iS3 Inc.)
Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2494150) (x32 Version:  - Microsoft)
Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2760631) 32-Bit Edition (x32 Version:  - Microsoft)
Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2825640) 32-Bit Edition (x32 Version:  - Microsoft)
Visual Studio 2012 x64 Redistributables (Version: 14.0.0.1 - AVG Technologies)
Visual Studio 2012 x86 Redistributables (x32 Version: 14.0.0.1 - AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
VLC media player 2.1.2 (x32 Version: 2.1.2 - VideoLAN)
WinRAR 4.00 (64-bit) (Version: 4.00.0 - win.rar GmbH)

==================== Restore Points  =========================

26-01-2014 10:27:17 STOPzilla Restore Point.
30-01-2014 18:59:56 Windows Update
01-02-2014 19:56:23 Installed STOPzilla
01-02-2014 20:02:48 Windows Update
02-02-2014 09:28:02 STOPzilla Restore Point.
02-02-2014 17:18:36 Removed AI Suite
04-02-2014 21:26:05 Configured ASUS GPU Tweak
04-02-2014 21:27:47 Removed Adobe Acrobat X Pro - English, Français, Deutsch.
04-02-2014 22:05:57 Removed Adobe Widget Browser
08-02-2014 21:20:37 STOPzilla Restore Point.

==================== Hosts content: ==========================

2009-07-14 02:34 - 2014-01-18 17:28 - 00000860 ____A C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\etc\hosts
127.0.0.1 localhost
::1 localhost

==================== Scheduled Tasks (whitelisted) =============

Task: {1EB844A1-A1BB-48E1-A12E-D28DB7616DB6} - System32\Tasks\ASUS\ASUS RegRun Loader => C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AASP\1.00.91\AsLoader.exe [2008-07-02] ()
Task: {669E536A-F97D-4FA1-A770-F896ED31A3B9} - System32\Tasks\powersuite_monitor => C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\Powersuite\powersuite_monitor.exe [2013-11-22] (Uniblue Systems Ltd)
Task: {85D458CF-C539-4245-BE20-7ACCF3C344DF} - System32\Tasks\Apple\AppleSoftwareUpdate => C:\Program Files (x86)\Apple Software Update\SoftwareUpdate.exe [2011-06-01] (Apple Inc.)
Task: {87FFCC03-EE43-4CA6-ACF9-FA85AA9A71FF} - System32\Tasks\ASUS\ASUS Update Checker => C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUSUpdate\UpdateChecker\UpdateChecker.exe [2008-12-11] ()
Task: {9B0A8475-D996-4732-8BCD-FE4549D5A7DC} - System32\Tasks\DeviceDetector => C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\MediaEspresso\DeviceDetector\DeviceDetector.exe [2010-12-03] (CyberLink)
Task: {CCFE9CBD-B94C-420E-AC92-19A52A98A6FD} - System32\Tasks\Adobe Flash Player Updater => C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\FlashPlayerUpdateService.exe [2014-02-04] (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Task: C:\Windows\Tasks\Adobe Flash Player Updater.job => C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\FlashPlayerUpdateService.exe
Task: C:\Windows\Tasks\powersuite_monitor.job => C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\Powersuite\powersuite_monitor.exe

==================== Loaded Modules (whitelisted) =============

2010-01-09 20:17 - 2010-01-09 20:17 - 04254560 _____ () C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE14\Cultures\OFFICE.ODF
2010-01-21 01:40 - 2010-01-21 01:40 - 08794464 _____ () C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14\1033\GrooveIntlResource.dll
2014-01-18 21:51 - 2013-12-19 14:07 - 00190752 _____ () c:\ProgramData\STOPzilla!\VIPRE\libBase64.dll
2014-01-18 21:51 - 2013-12-19 14:07 - 00178464 _____ () c:\ProgramData\STOPzilla!\VIPRE\libMachoUniv.dll
2013-04-21 21:44 - 2013-04-21 21:44 - 00087952 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\zlib1.dll
2013-04-21 21:44 - 2013-04-21 21:44 - 01242952 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\libxml2.dll
2014-01-12 09:06 - 2013-11-22 09:42 - 01049896 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\Powersuite\ui_dll.dll
2014-01-12 09:05 - 2013-11-22 09:41 - 20764456 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\Powersuite\libcef.dll
2014-01-12 09:05 - 2013-11-22 09:42 - 00593192 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\Powersuite\locale\en\resources.dll
2014-01-12 09:00 - 2013-11-22 09:41 - 01100600 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\Powersuite\avcodec-53.dll
2014-01-12 09:00 - 2013-11-22 09:41 - 00123704 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\Powersuite\avutil-51.dll
2014-01-12 09:00 - 2013-11-22 09:41 - 00190264 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\Powersuite\avformat-53.dll
2014-01-12 09:06 - 2013-11-22 09:41 - 00628520 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\Powersuite\libglesv2.dll
2014-01-12 09:06 - 2013-11-22 09:41 - 00118056 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\Powersuite\libegl.dll
2014-01-11 21:01 - 2010-09-15 17:50 - 00244904 ____N () C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\Shared files\RichVideo.exe
2010-12-03 17:45 - 2010-12-03 17:45 - 00150624 ____N () C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\MediaEspresso\DeviceDetector\WPDDM.dll

==================== Alternate Data Streams (whitelisted) =========

==================== Safe Mode (whitelisted) ===================

==================== Faulty Device Manager Devices =============

==================== Event log errors: =========================

Application errors:
==================
Error: (02/09/2014 09:16:43 PM) (Source: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NvStreamSrv\nvstreamsvc.exe) (User: )
Description: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NvStreamSrv\nvstreamsvc.exeCan't get user token [1008]

Error: (02/08/2014 05:34:55 PM) (Source: Application Error) (User: )
Description: Faulting application name: firefox.exe, version: 27.0.0.5140, time stamp: 0x52e7514f
Faulting module name: xul.dll, version: 27.0.0.5140, time stamp: 0x52e7511e
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00146de7
Faulting process id: 0xd8
Faulting application start time: 0xfirefox.exe0
Faulting application path: firefox.exe1
Faulting module path: firefox.exe2
Report Id: firefox.exe3

Error: (02/07/2014 08:08:31 PM) (Source: Application Error) (User: )
Description: Faulting application name: firefox.exe, version: 27.0.0.5140, time stamp: 0x52e7514f
Faulting process id: 0x1084

Error: (02/06/2014 08:41:33 PM) (Source: Application Error) (User: )
Faulting process id: 0xef0

Error: (02/06/2014 09:06:59 AM) (Source: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NvStreamSrv\nvstreamsvc.exe) (User: )
Description: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NvStreamSrv\nvstreamsvc.exeCan't get user token [1008]

Error: (02/05/2014 09:38:47 PM) (Source: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NvStreamSrv\nvstreamsvc.exe) (User: )

Error: (02/05/2014 08:51:41 PM) (Source: Application Error) (User: )
Description: Faulting application name: firefox.exe, version: 26.0.0.5087, time stamp: 0x52a0d273
Faulting module name: xul.dll, version: 26.0.0.5087, time stamp: 0x52a0d20a
Fault offset: 0x0014e1a8
Faulting process id: 0x1004

Error: (02/05/2014 07:37:39 PM) (Source: Application Error) (User: )
Description: Faulting application name: firefox.exe, version: 26.0.0.5087, time stamp: 0x52a0d273
Faulting module name: xul.dll, version: 26.0.0.5087, time stamp: 0x52a0d20a
Fault offset: 0x0014e1a8
Faulting process id: 0x1764

Error: (02/04/2014 08:46:42 PM) (Source: NvStreamSvc) (User: )
Description: NvStreamSvcNvVAD initialization failed [6]

Error: (02/04/2014 08:46:42 PM) (Source: NvStreamSvc) (User: )
Description: NvStreamSvcFailed to set NvVAD endpoint as default Audio endpoint [0]

System errors:
=============
Error: (02/10/2014 08:41:15 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
Description: The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load:
is3srv

Error: (02/09/2014 05:54:13 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
is3srv

Error: (02/09/2014 11:58:46 AM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
is3srv

Error: (02/08/2014 10:20:39 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
Description: A timeout (30000 milliseconds) was reached while waiting for a transaction response from the avgwd service.

Error: (02/08/2014 03:56:16 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
is3srv

Error: (02/08/2014 03:55:32 PM) (Source: EventLog) (User: )
Description: The previous system shutdown at 10:40:37 on ‎08/‎02/‎2014 was unexpected.

Error: (02/08/2014 07:45:39 AM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
is3srv

Error: (02/08/2014 07:44:50 AM) (Source: EventLog) (User: )
Description: The previous system shutdown at 22:03:39 on ‎07/‎02/‎2014 was unexpected.

Error: (02/07/2014 07:54:32 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
is3srv

Error: (02/06/2014 08:22:39 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
is3srv

Microsoft Office Sessions:
=========================
Error: (02/09/2014 09:16:43 PM) (Source: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NvStreamSrv\nvstreamsvc.exe)(User: )

Error: (02/08/2014 05:34:55 PM) (Source: Application Error)(User: )
Description: firefox.exe27.0.0.514052e7514fxul.dll27.0.0.514052e7511ec000000500146de7d801cf24f3cfcd0330C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exeC:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\xul.dll526a7b10-90e7-11e3-9129-00248c34ab90

Error: (02/07/2014 08:08:31 PM) (Source: Application Error)(User: )
Description: firefox.exe27.0.0.514052e7514fxul.dll27.0.0.514052e7511ec000000500146de7108401cf243fe03c1fd0C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exeC:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\xul.dll9d1afbd0-9033-11e3-96ff-00248c34ab90

Error: (02/06/2014 08:41:33 PM) (Source: Application Error)(User: )
Description: firefox.exe27.0.0.514052e7514fxul.dll27.0.0.514052e7511ec000000500146de7ef001cf237adefaac10C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exeC:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\xul.dll0fd66ee0-8f6f-11e3-b3aa-00248c34ab90

Error: (02/06/2014 09:06:59 AM) (Source: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NvStreamSrv\nvstreamsvc.exe)(User: )

Error: (02/05/2014 09:38:47 PM) (Source: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NvStreamSrv\nvstreamsvc.exe)(User: )

Error: (02/05/2014 08:51:41 PM) (Source: Application Error)(User: )
Description: firefox.exe26.0.0.508752a0d273xul.dll26.0.0.508752a0d20ac00000050014e1a8100401cf22b0694959c8C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exeC:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\xul.dll5007c928-8ea7-11e3-affe-00248c34ab90

Error: (02/05/2014 07:37:39 PM) (Source: Application Error)(User: )
Description: firefox.exe26.0.0.508752a0d273xul.dll26.0.0.508752a0d20ac00000050014e1a8176401cf22a3f75b5fc0C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exeC:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\xul.dllf87d1848-8e9c-11e3-affe-00248c34ab90

Error: (02/04/2014 08:46:42 PM) (Source: NvStreamSvc)(User: )
Description: NvStreamSvcNvVAD initialization failed [6]

Error: (02/04/2014 08:46:42 PM) (Source: NvStreamSvc)(User: )
Description: NvStreamSvcFailed to set NvVAD endpoint as default Audio endpoint [0]

==================== Memory info ===========================

Percentage of memory in use: 32%
Total physical RAM: 6142.55 MB
Available physical RAM: 4118.27 MB
Total Pagefile: 18424.73 MB
Available Pagefile: 16376.5 MB
Total Virtual: 8192 MB
Available Virtual: 8191.81 MB

==================== Drives ================================

Drive c: () (Fixed) (Total:298.09 GB) (Free:248.7 GB) NTFS
Drive e: () (Fixed) (Total:465.76 GB) (Free:411.65 GB) NTFS ==>[System with boot components (obtained from reading drive)]

==================== MBR & Partition Table ==================

========================================================
Disk: 0 (MBR Code: Windows 7 or 8) (Size: 466 GB) (Disk ID: 1171F084)
Partition 1: (Active) - (Size=466 GB) - (Type=07 NTFS)

========================================================
Disk: 1 (MBR Code: Windows 7 or 8) (Size: 298 GB) (Disk ID: C93D9E97)
Partition 1: (Active) - (Size=298 GB) - (Type=07 NTFS)

==================== End Of Log ============================

#5 Oh My!

Oh My!

• 35,565 posts
  •  

Posted 10 February 2014 - 05:13 PM

Hi Chris,

Lots to review and now lots to consider and do in our first step.

Please tell me the model number of your computer.

Do you recognize this?

C:\Users\Home\Downloads\mmffncokckfccddfenhkhnllmlobdahm_main.crx

Please consider and complete the following for me.

P2P Warning

--------------------

Going over your logs I noticed that you have µTorrent installed. It is pretty much certain that if you continue to use P2P programs, you will get infected again.
  • Avoid gaming sites, pirated software, cracking tools, keygens, and peer-to-peer (P2P) file sharing programs.
  • They are a security risk which can make your computer susceptible to a smörgåsbord of malware infections, remote attacks, exposure of personal information, and identity theft. Many malicious worms and Trojans spread across P2P file sharing networks, gaming and underground sites.
  • Users visiting such pages may see innocuous-looking banner ads containing code which can trigger pop-up ads and malicious Flash ads that install viruses, Trojans and spyware. Ads are a target for hackers because they offer a stealthy way to distribute malware to a wide range of Internet users.
  • The best way to reduce the risk of infection is to avoid these types of web sites and not use any P2P applications.
I would recommend that you uninstall µTorrent, however that choice is up to you. If you choose to remove the program, you can do so via Start > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs.

If you are still leaning toward using this program, please take a look at this information about Ransomware which can be delivered via P2P file transfers. The newest variation of Ransomware can make it impossible to recover the files this malicious software encrypts. In other words, you will probably lose most if not all of your valuable information, including pictures. In addition it has recently been reported that P2P downloads may be tracked resulting in your IP address being monitored by copyright authorities. .

If you wish to keep it, please do not use it until we are completely done and your machine is determined to be clean and updated.

Spybot S&D No Longer Recommended

--------------------

MVPS.org is no longer recommending Spybot S&D due to poor testing results. (scroll down on the web site and read under Freeware Antispyware Products)

I strongly recommend uninstalling Spybot Search & Destroy. The presence of this program can make cleaning your computer more difficult.

If you choose to uninstall please go to Start, Control Panel, Add/Remove Programs (or Programs and Features) and uninstall the program.

Multiple Antivirus Programs

-------------------

I do not recommend that you have more than one anti virus product installed on your computer at a time. The reason for this is that if both products have their automatic (Real-Time) protection switched on, then those products which do not encrypt the virus strings within them can cause other anti virus products to cause "false alarms". It can also lead to a clash as both products fight for access to files which are opened again this is the resident/automatic protection. In general terms, the two programs may conflict and cause:
  • False Alarms: When the anti virus software tells you that your PC has a virus when it actually doesn't.
  • System Performance Problems: Your system may lock up due to both products attempting to access the same file at the same time.
Therefore please remove STOPzilla via Add/Remove Programs or Programs and Features.

Disable CD Emulation

--------------------
  • Please download DeFogger and save it to your desktop
  • Double-click on the DeFogger icon to start the tool.
  • The application window will appear.
  • You should now click on the Disable button to disable your CD Emulation drivers.
  • When it prompts you whether or not you want to continue, please click on the Yes button to continue.
  • When the program has completed you will see a Finished! message. Click on the OK button to exit the program.
  • If CD Emulation programs are present and have been disabled, DeFogger will now ask you to reboot the machine. Please allow it to do so by clicking on the OK button.

Farbar's Recovery Scan Tool - Run Fix in Normal or Safe Mode

--------------------
  • Press the windows key Windows_Logo_key.gif + r on your keyboard at the same time. Type in notepad and press Enter
  • Please copy and paste the contents of the below code box into the open notepad and save it to your desktop (<<<Important) as fixlist.txt
S3 VGPU; No ImagePath
  • Launch FRST and press the Fix button just once and wait, the program will automatically launch fixlist.txt.
  • The tool will create a log on the desktop called Fixlog.txt. Please copy and paste the contents of the file in your reply.

Things I would like to see in your next reply. Please be sure to copy and paste any requested log information unless you are asked to attach it. :thumbsup2:
  • Computer model
  • Do you recognize the file?
  • Did STOPzilla uninstall successfully?
  • Were you able to run Defogger successfully?
  • Fixlog
  • How is your computer running?

Gary

"Lord, to whom would we go? You have the words that give eternal life. We believe, and we know you are the Holy One of God."

#6 PacificQuest

PacificQuest
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 39 posts
  •  

Posted 11 February 2014 - 03:31 AM

Morning Gary,

Please find below as requested

• Computer model - Asus P5N-D (Home Built)
  • Do you recognize the file? It's a Chrome extension file 'FastFox' that's meant to boost the speed of FireFox ... not quite sure how dropping something into Chrome links to FireFox so I never used it - now deleted
  • Did STOPzilla uninstall successfully? Yes
  • Were you able to run Defogger successfully? Yes
  • Fixlog (below)
  • Fix result of Farbar Recovery Tool (FRST written by Farbar) (x64) Version: 10-02-2014 01
    Ran by Home at 2014-02-11 08:10:36 Run:1
    Running from C:\Users\Home\Desktop
    ==============================================

Content of fixlist:
    S3 VGPU; No ImagePath

HKU\S-1-5-21-3357360140-1180392807-1229284790-1001\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\\AdobeBridge => Value deleted successfully.
    Synth3dVsc => Service deleted successfully.
    tsusbhub => Service deleted successfully.
    VGPU => Service deleted successfully.
    any79aa4 => Service not found.
    C:\ProgramData\DP45977C.lfl => Moved successfully.

==== End of Fixlog ====
  • How is your computer running? - Rebooted and video's/java content are still very jumpy - general browser speeds are pretty much the same when loading images from page startup (slow / loads a centimeter worth of image at a time)

Best Regards,

Chris

#7 Oh My!

Oh My!

• 35,565 posts
  •  

Posted 11 February 2014 - 09:21 AM

Hi Chris,

Thanks for being so articulate. :thumbsup2:

Please rerun a FRST fix with just this one entry. Reboot and let me know if there is any change.

C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\any79aa4.sys
Gary

#8 PacificQuest

PacificQuest
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 39 posts
  •  

Posted 11 February 2014 - 09:28 AM

Hi Gary,

Half way through the daily grind at the mo' - I'll give it a run when I'm back at home in a few hours...

Only 14.26hrs over here .... bored.com :wink: 

#9 Oh My!

Oh My!

• 35,565 posts
  •  

Posted 11 February 2014 - 10:01 AM

No problem sir. Take your time.
Gary

#10 PacificQuest

PacificQuest
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 39 posts
  •  

Posted 11 February 2014 - 02:04 PM

Good evening Gary,

Fixlist run as requested;

Fix result of Farbar Recovery Tool (FRST written by Farbar) (x64) Version: 10-02-2014 01
Ran by Home at 2014-02-11 18:38:30 Run:2
Running from C:\Users\Home\Desktop
==============================================

Content of fixlist:
C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\any79aa4.sys

"C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\any79aa4.sys" => File/Directory not found.

==== End of Fixlog ====

Youtube videos are now running, but still 'stammer' as though there is a 0.05 second frame rate gap - however a very, very big improvement. Streaming through BBCiplayer has the same results.

Loading banners, adverts and what-not on a Facebook page still takes time, so I tried Sky.com and the images and thumbnails all had a good 2-3 second think about it before showing.

Hope this helps :)

#11 PacificQuest

PacificQuest
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 39 posts
  •  

Posted 11 February 2014 - 02:07 PM

Oh' - and my system message centre is now asking me to install my system power management driver

"Your power management system is missing a driver"

BRegards,

Chris

#12 Oh My!

Oh My!

• 35,565 posts
  •  

Posted 11 February 2014 - 03:11 PM

Hi Chris,

When did the Power Management notification first start?

Please run this for me.

System Summary Information

--------------------
  • Press the windows key Windows_Logo_key.gif + r on your keyboard at the same time
  • Type msinfo32 and press Enter
  • Left click on System Summary
  • Click File, Save, and name the file Summary
  • Attach the file to your reply

• When did error notification start?
  • System Information file attachment

Gary

#13 PacificQuest

PacificQuest
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 39 posts
  •  

Posted 11 February 2014 - 04:14 PM

Hi Gary,

I can't find an option to attach the file .. could you assist?

#14 PacificQuest

PacificQuest
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 39 posts
  •  

Posted 11 February 2014 - 04:31 PM

Hi Gary,

Figured it out in the end .... but the file was too big.

Tried RAR and the forum doesn't like the file type, so I've split it into two ... hope this doesn't effect anything!

Regards,

Chris[attachment=146958:Summary1.txt]

#15 PacificQuest

PacificQuest
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 39 posts
  •  

Posted 11 February 2014 - 04:33 PM

Me again ... I only have 16kb of upload availability left and the second file is 485kb ... any suggestions?

Cheers,

Chris

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users