Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Trying to post

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Juanmik

Juanmik

• Members
  • 27 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:17 AM

Posted 04 February 2014 - 05:12 PM

Couldn't post till today, had to go to another place with another ip address.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Juanmik

Juanmik
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 27 posts
  •  

Posted 04 February 2014 - 05:14 PM

Ok ... it worked. I was asking for help with a virus. Then I when I clicked in the Post button it said saving post and wouldn't save after three hours or more. But today in another place I could.

Even if couldn't post I could send messages.

Two time whne I was trying to post chrome said that bleeping computer was down.

#3 Blade

Blade

Strong in the Bleepforce

• Site Admin
  • 12,702 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:17 AM

Posted 04 February 2014 - 05:36 PM

The last post I have from you before this topic today is back on the 25th of January in this topic: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/521158/urlmal-originating-from-taskhostexe/. So, if you have tried to post since then, it still has not gone through. One thing you can try is attaching your log to your post, rather than pasting it directly in. We prefer you paste them directly in, but sometimes that's not an option.

When you try to post from Chrome and get an error message saying that BleepingComputer is down, what is the exact error message you receive?

Posted Image

If I am helping you, it has been 48 hours since your last post, and I have yet to reply to your topic, please send me a PM
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook
Follow us on Twitter!
Circle us on Google+

#4 Juanmik

Juanmik
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 27 posts
  •  

Posted 04 February 2014 - 06:17 PM

Chrome showed a graphic of my computer (server working) then an arrow going to a internet host in Miami (server working) and then an arrow to Bleeping Computer (server down). 

It was weird that this error happened twice, on different days and it only happened twice out of the six or more times I tried to post.

Edited by Juanmik, 04 February 2014 - 06:18 PM.

#5 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 34,720 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:17 AM

Posted 05 February 2014 - 10:23 AM

If in the future you get the message that Bleeping Computer is down and you're trying to post. Use this link and check if in fact we are down and it's not a glitch between you and the Bleeping Computer server.

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#6 Juanmik

Juanmik
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 27 posts
  •  

Posted 05 February 2014 - 11:10 AM

Thank you Animal. 

There is a final question. I had been asking for help with a virus problem in my computer. Do I continue with the post where I left off or do I start a new one?

#7 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 34,720 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:17 AM

Posted 05 February 2014 - 11:22 AM

Continue where you left off with your helper, Please. But also in the beginning of your reply post add a link to this topic so your helper knows you were having difficulty posting.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users