Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Runescape

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 Twistshifter2

Twistshifter2

• Members
  • 101 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:31 PM

Posted 11 May 2006 - 12:21 PM

Does any one know of any games like runescape? besides everquest
i been playing runescape for like 2 years now, and lvl 93 right now... kinda getting boring cuz it takes
forever to lvl up... and starting over is fustrating... i want a new game to play simular to runescape..
any ideas let me know
thanks
the one and only twistshifter
What It Do!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Twistshifter2

Twistshifter2
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 101 posts
  •  

Posted 11 May 2006 - 08:30 PM

also if you play this game let me know!!! or have played this game and quit. i could use some free stuff.
but thats only if you had quit and dont want any of your items.
i lost all my stuff on the game and wanted to get some good stuff back. :thumbsup:
What It Do!!

#3 need TOS

need TOS

• Members
  • 888 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:31 PM

Posted 11 May 2006 - 08:31 PM

I play runescape. In the high scores last time i checked. My name is sed667. Ne of u good?
Forgiveness is forgetting about a past that could have been

#4 Twistshifter2

Twistshifter2
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 101 posts
  •  

Posted 12 May 2006 - 10:33 AM

Yeah my name is surferdude28

lv93 combat

some of my stats
71 a
80 s
75 def
71 range
66 mage
51 prayer
71 mining

cant think of all of them right now.

but getting kinda bored with the game.
What It Do!!

#5 Doritokiller

Doritokiller

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:31 PM

Posted 14 May 2006 - 10:47 PM

*Eye twitches* I'm level 94, and I finally realized about a month ago what I was truly playing. It's like Superman 64. A truly horrible game. I've wasted such much time playing it... I truly regret starting to play in the first place.
Posted Image
...The two cars go around the corner and they like catch each other they start to roll. The tire flies into the stands, hits a woman in the face! And when you first saw it you were like "OOOOOOH!" That tire just hit that woman in the - in the face! ... This is her defense. She goes "OOOOO!" Like she's just gonna get in a slap fight with a Goodyear.... There can only be one Highlander! Tires cannot defeat me! ... -Dane Cook, "Harmful if Swallowed"

#6 Ascendancy

Ascendancy

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 15 May 2006 - 10:22 PM

i have a 120, also around 600 mil as well as a party hat set, turn your friends off and add Ascendancy & takehomeasac

Ascendancy is my old account, ebay'd for around 1500$ , was 116 when i sold it.

Takehomeasac is my old char i dueled on.

Levelin is easy as hell man, goto daganoths i beleivei t was, or axe hut in iwld.

But, World of Warcraft kicks ass, best mmorpg in existance, howeer i just got permantly banned for autoing /wrist

#7 stevealmighty

stevealmighty

Bleepin' WormBreath

• Members
  • 2,629 posts
  •  

Posted 17 May 2006 - 08:06 AM

Guild Wars and Guild Wars Factions is/are similar to Runescape. You top off at lvl 20, but continue to earn poinst towards your stats and whatnot.

I have Guild Wars and love it. It's indepth, and has quite the gameplay IMHO.

Factions is the "Guild Wars 2". It's supposed to be better than the original, but I haven't played it yet (although my son played the demo and loved it!).

Best thing is that it's free online play. No monthly fee, unlike WoW (World of Warcraft) which cost like $15 per month to play.
War produces veterans, wounded both physically and mentally. They have sacrificed for us.....and it is now our job to help these veterans, as they have already helped us in ways we will never know, in ways that we cannot fathom, and in ways that we take granted every day.
Posted Image

#8 conk

conk

• Members
  • 295 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:31 PM

Posted 17 May 2006 - 11:26 AM

i agree with steve almight guildwars is a fantastic game ive just started playing again :thumbsup: oh and factions is good but i prefer the original.

anyway i used to play runescape and agree with doritokiller when you look at it runescape is a terrible game in comparison to almost all mmo's oh my chars name was conk1.5 good fletcher and runecrafter for the level :D
If the universe is ever expanding, what are we expanding into?

#9 Twistshifter2

Twistshifter2
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 101 posts
  •  

Posted 01 June 2006 - 11:08 AM

the new construction skill is now available, its great, kinda like the sims, almost but it takes alot of money and time to get a good house.
What It Do!!

#10 LaChica

LaChica

• Members
  • 47 posts
  •  

Posted 15 June 2006 - 11:46 PM

Games that r ALMOST LIKE Runescape:

Knight Online www.knightonlineworld.com/
Maple Story http://www.mapleglobal.com/
Silk Road www.silkroadonline.net/
Gunz Online http://www.gunzonline.com/

Hope you enjoy :thumbsup:
Posted Image

#11 Osiris

Osiris

• Members
  • 140 posts
  •  

Posted 24 June 2006 - 03:35 PM

Gunz The Duel has been on the frits lately and cant even get it installed. A good game is www.Eve-Online.com but you only get 14days free then you have to pay for it but the graphics are amazing and there is ALOT to it.
I can only learn what i want to learn.

#12 Ryan S

Ryan S

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:31 PM

Posted 07 July 2006 - 12:28 PM

I use to play runescape and after getting 85 i believe i relized..the game wasnt to great and so i gave up on it. I went and decieded to try World of Warcraft. Buy the game and get a free month to try it... I now have a lvl 55 rogue (you cap off at 60). There is just so much to do between quests, dungeons, and battle grounds where u can go to fight the opposing faction (good for pvping so u can get ranks and buy good items without getting ganked in the world). The lvling is much more do-able then runscape and the graphics are great.

Try it out!!

Edited by Ryan S, 07 July 2006 - 12:29 PM.

#13 jitterbox

jitterbox

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:31 AM

Posted 16 July 2006 - 11:51 PM

Ascendancy is my old account, ebay'd for around 1500$ , was 116 when i sold it.

Who would pay $1500 for a MMO account? That's nuts.

#14 toshibauser

toshibauser

• Members
  • 174 posts
  •  

Posted 17 July 2006 - 12:03 AM

a good game to go to is any ES game, fun, chalenging in somepoint, pretty good graphics, huge world,etc. but you dont play with other people, just you

#15 killer_kyle

killer_kyle

• Members
  • 221 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:31 PM

Posted 17 July 2006 - 01:22 AM

OMG! RUNESCAPE!

horrible game...... but so ADDICTING!

I am proud to say I quit. :thumbsup:

To break my addiction I played WoW!

World of Warcraft is so AWESOME! It's so much fun, espically if you make a twink (low lvl char that you deck it out in really good items) to killother faction in Battlegrounds.

It's really fun, but quite expensive. :inlove:

I have just ended my WoW subscription, end-game isnt much fun, and I have played most classes.

Now I actualy have a social life again! :bike:

Its really fun but,

:flowers: CAUTION WoW CAN GET VERY ADDICTING! :trumpet:

Check it out :woot:

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users