Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Android operating system

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 vhahangwele

vhahangwele

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:25 PM

Posted 04 February 2014 - 03:13 AM

hello , i would like to be helped , i have a tablet wich is SANSUI ETAB 902VP , the problem is its operating system has been corrupted and now cant work anymore , when i switch the power on it will show the name SANSUI and after that shows that its now loading the operating system and it will take the whole day and tommorow still loading and end up shutting down , so what can i do to get my android operating system get back and work again ?

Edited by Queen-Evie, 04 February 2014 - 08:32 AM.
moved from Introductions

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,775 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:25 AM

Posted 04 February 2014 - 05:08 PM

The Sansui website doesn't even list tables as a product. I can't find a manual for it. If you have a manual or user guide, the only thing I can suggest is a factory reset.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#3 czarboom

czarboom

• Members
  • 608 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:25 AM

Posted 16 March 2014 - 04:18 AM

In most tablets there is a service menu that you can access when you power it on.  Usually you have to press something like

Home Button+Power Button+ Power Up or Power Down.  I would look on their site to see what it is.  That should be a factory reset option in the service menu, but you will lose all your data.  If you have a SD card in it, remove it and add the contents of it to another computer before you do this.

When you get this working use a program like Kites Air, or whatever you want to make a backup of your data.  Also Clonezilla can copy your tablets info and allow you to reinstall if this happens again.  But watch their videos first.

Good Luck

CZARBOOM 

"Never Stop Asking Questions, Question Your Environment, Question Your Government, above all Question Yourself.  We all lose when you Stop asking Why?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users