Welcome to Bleeping Computer, and so very sorry for the delay.
If you still need help, please do the following:
to clean temporary files:
1. Click > start > run and type cleanmgr and click OK
2. Scan your system for files to remove.
3. Make sure Temporary Files, Temporary Internet Files
and Recycle Bin
are the only things checked.
4. Click OK to remove those files.
5. Click Yes to confirm deletion.
Please download, install, update and scan your system with the free version of Ewido Anti Malware: http://www.ewido.net/en/download/
1. When installing, under "Additional Options" uncheck "Install background guard" and "Install scan via context menu".
2. When you run ewido for the first time, you will get a warning "Database could not be found!". Click OK. We will fix this in a moment.
3. From the main ewido screen, click on update in the left menu, then click the Start update button.
4. After the update finishes (the status bar at the bottom will display "Update successful"), click on the Scanner button in the left menu, then click on the Start button. This scan can take quite a while to run, so time to go get a drink and a snack....
5. If ewido finds anything, it will pop up a notification. You can select "clean" and check the boxes "Perform action with all infections" and "Create encrypted backup" before clicking on OK.
6. When the scan finishes, click on "Save Report". This will create a text file.
Perform an onlinescan with panda: (please use this scanner instead of any other scanner!)
Panda Online http://www.pandasoftware.com/products/activescan.htm
- Once you are on the Panda site click the Scan your PC button
- A new window will open...click the Check Now button
- Enter your Country
- Enter your State/Province
- Enter your e-mail address and click send
- Select either Home User or Company
- Click the big Scan Now button
- If it wants to install an ActiveX component allow it
- It will start downloading the files it requires for the scan (Note: It may take a couple of minutes)
- When download is complete, click on Local Disks to start the scan
- When the scan completes, if anything malicious is detected, click the See Report button, then Save Report and save it to a convenient location.
Post the contents of the Panda scan report in your next reply together a fresh HijackThis log and the Ewido log so I can take another look.