Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

A retired Lecturer in Metallurgy Preaching Christianity and Sikhism.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 nijjhar

nijjhar

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:29 PM

Posted 30 January 2014 - 05:01 AM

Hi Brethren,

I am a retired Lecturer and live in Reading, U.K. I have put up over 3500 Youtube, Channel nijjhar1, Videos on Christianity, Sikhism, Real Islam of INSHALLAH, Sun, the Primary Source Allah, our spiritual Father and not this present Islam of INSHMULLAH of Moon (Mullah) and Star (Perfect in the moral laws). I have explained in details all aspects of Christianity, Islam and Sikhism.

I am not well versed with computers and I make T-shirts, Lights that are put on living Lampstands so that people can ask questions. I am not good at graphic and if anyone could help me sort out my Graphic and text set up, I would much appreciate.

Jesus set us FREE of these Dog-Collared Hirelings worse than those Temple Rabbis and they have strangled Christianity resulting in Athiests.

Gnostics are seekers of knowledge and they are not biased but open-minded.

Presently, I am looking for a Free Anti-virus programme as I am getting Malwares.

God bless you all.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 TsVk!

TsVk!

penguin farmer

• Members
  • 6,230 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:29 AM

Posted 30 January 2014 - 05:32 AM

wow... welcome to you. such an educated fellow.

#3 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,270 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:29 PM

Posted 30 January 2014 - 12:41 PM

Free Antivirus Applications
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users