Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

MY PC IS INFECTED,PLEASE HELP

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 realmadrid17

realmadrid17

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:22 AM

Posted 29 January 2014 - 06:13 PM

hi,i have a problem recently,well my pc is acting strange,strange???how???,well,everything started when i connected my usb internet modem on my pc and it didn,t recognize it,so uninstall the usb modem internet program and connected the usb again and it didn,t recognize it,so i tried it in safe mode and it worked and my usb modem began to work again,since then i thought that it was nothing wrong,since a couple of days my pc began to act strange and my system recovery didn,t open cause it showed me an error,from then i began to  run malwarebytes,superantispyware,avast and they came up clean no infection,but still system recovery didn,t open,and like from nowhere it opened but with no restore points that i saved before,then i tried open word,and it showed me an error again,so i used tdds killer from kaspersky,and it showed me and treusight.dll that was suspicious,so i just deleted it and word opened fine,then i realize that treusight.dll was from roguekiller an anti-rootkiller program,so i deleted it,and i thaught that my nightdream was gone,but something even worse happened i connected my usb modem and the pc didn,t recognize it as a huawei modem but as a dvd-cd drive,and i didn,t know what happend,so i opened dvd drive and put an dvd cd in it and it didn,t recognize it,neither a cd and when i pluggged usb modem the dvd drive icon dissapears and the huawei modem now is a dvd-cd storage and from nowhere cause i didn,t configurate nothing,then i tried uninstall dvd-cd unit and restard pc again to see if it recognize it but it didn,t,i tried uninstall usb modem but pc recognize it as usb storage,dvd storage,and neither the modem program won,t uninstall cause it say skin error, and these thing never happend in the past and i,m affraid that someone or a virus could be destroying my pc,pls help,any suggestions thank you,and sorry for my english.

Edited by hamluis, 29 January 2014 - 06:37 PM.
Moved from MRL to AII - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users