Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Viber free for Windows Phone, Android and IOS

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 johanna34

johanna34

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:27 PM

Posted 29 January 2014 - 05:04 AM

Hi.

I just wanted to know if there are some users that use this great app for android, IOS and Windows Phone, the name of the app is Viber , with Viber you can call for FREE and you can text message for FREE all over the world but your friend must also be using Viber to call for free.

So i just wanted to know any comments about this app which i really love and been using it for more then one year, and i downloaded it from google play, and how many users that use this app ?

Any comments on this app? is it good<>bad , is it heavy or not ?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 johanna34

johanna34
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:27 PM

Posted 29 January 2014 - 05:09 PM

Greenleaf, today no country in EU and outside EU charge their people for using Viber.

Viber is a great FREE app that many people in the world use it.

If you just have Internet then it's all free.

#3 Zen Seeker

Zen Seeker

• Members
  • 695 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:27 AM

Posted 31 January 2014 - 09:53 AM

I've used Viber, Skype, and a few others over the years mostly just to check them out. When Skype stated charging users I moved on to the next. I found Viber to be no better or worse then the next. I don't make many long distance calls and usually text so stopped using it. To get around the data usage issue I ran it over my WiFi network.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users