Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Professor CPU / Siginet

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 ProfessorCPU

ProfessorCPU

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:59 AM

Posted 28 January 2014 - 11:16 PM

Hello Everyone,

Some of you on the internet may know me as Siginet.  I am a developer.  I have developed many utilities in the past. RVM Integrator, Windows XP PowerPacker, Driver Grabber, Office Integrator, Gotcha Data Backup and many others. Many of them are programs that helped people back in the Windows XP days.  I haven't put out many new Free programs besides Gotcha Data backup and DriverGrabber in a long time. I have been working on my program called Techware for many years.  It is a full service computer maintenance utility that allows the user to automate and log many of the most popular utilities us technicians love to use to fix/maintain computers. It can be launched manually or setup on a scheduled system.  It has many great features that many large companies love.

The reason I have registered at Bleeping Computer is because I am a huge fan.  I love learning about new security programs.  I hope I can assist others and help contribute to this awesome community.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users