If you have no other reply, close that topic and mention that you are being helped here.
Note this is only a preliminary area, and many major tools are not used here, but your reply is quicker -
Try and start with these basic links. If they will not direct load to your system, try to transfer them with a clean USB Flash Drive.
Please run the scans in the order that they are given.
XP users should double click on programs, Vista / Windows 7/8 should Right click and select Run as administrator.
Download Screen317 Security Check and save it to your Desktop.
* Double-click SecurityCheck.exe
* Follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.
* A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt
* Please Copy and Paste the contents of that document.
Note:: If any security program requests permission to access the Internet, allow it to do so.
Please download Rkill (courtesy of BleepingComputer.com) to your desktop.
There are 2 different versions. If one of them won't run then download and try to run the other one.
You only need to get one of these to run, not all of them. You may get warnings from your antivirus about this tool, ignore them or shutdown your antivirus.
iExplore.exe (renamed rKill.exe): http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/rkill/dl/11/
* Double-click on the Rkill desktop icon to run the tool.
* If using Vista or Windows 7 right-click on it and choose Run As Administrator.
* A black DOS box will briefly flash and then disappear. This is normal and indicates the tool ran successfully.
* If not, delete the file, then download and use the one provided in Link 2.
* Do not reboot until instructed.
* If the tool does not run from any of the links provided, please let me know.
NOTE - If normal mode still doesn't work, run the tool from safe mode.
When the scan is done Notepad will open with rKill log.
Post it in your next reply.
NOTE. RKill.txt log will also be present on your desktop.
* Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode and save to your Desktop.
* Double-click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.
* Vista/Windows 7/8 users right-click and select Run As Administrator.
* Click on the Scan button (only once)
* AdwCleaner will begin...be patient as the scan may take some time to complete.
* After the scan has finished, click on the Report button...a logfile (AdwCleaner[R0].txt) will open in Notepad for review.
* Untick any items you wish to keep, or submit the R0.txt if you are not sure of anything.
* NOW - Click on the Clean button (only once)
* Press OK when asked to close all programs and follow the onscreen prompts.
* Press OK again to allow AdwCleaner to restart the computer and complete the removal process.
* After rebooting, a logfile report (AdwCleaner[S0].txt) will open automatically.
* Copy and paste the contents of that logfile in your next reply.
* A copy of all logfiles are saved in the C:\AdwCleaner folder which was created when running the tool.
If you had Malwarebytes installed please try to use this MBAM Chameleon Link
The new link may work even if you did not have it installed.
Run ESETOnlineScanner Please use Internet Explorer as the scanner uses ActiveX
If you will not use Internet Explorer, please see 3 - 1 & 3 - 2
Please read How To Temporarily Disable Your Anti-virus
1 .Hold down Control (Ctrl) key, and click on This link to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window.
2 .Click the eset online button.
3 .For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)
3 - 1 .Click on esetsmartinstaller_enu to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.
3 - 2 .Double click on esetsmartinstaller_enu on your desktop.
5 .Click the Start button.
6 .Accept any security warnings from your browser.
7 .Under scan settings, check "Scan Archives" and "Remove found threats"
8 .Click Advanced settings and select the following:
* Scan potentially unwanted applications
* Scan for potentially unsafe applications
* Enable Anti-Stealth technology
9 .ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this will take some time. 2 hours or so is not unusual for a first scan
10 .When the scan completes, click List Threats
11 .Click Export, and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as ESETScan.
- Include the contents of this report in your next reply.
12 .Click the Back button.
13 .Click the Finish button.
* NOTE:Sometimes if ESET finds no infections it will not create a log.
Clear Cache / Temp Files
Download TFC by OldTimer to your desktop
• Please double-click TFC.exe to run it.
• For Vista, Win 7 / 8 right-click on the file and choose Run As Administrator
• It will close all programs when run, so make sure you have saved all your work before you begin.
• Click the Start button to begin the process.
• Once it's finished it may reboot your machine.
• If it does not, please manually reboot the machine yourself to ensure a complete clean.
Note: No log is produced or expected here,
I would ask you to contact your ISP for their ideas also, as it may be their problem.
Do you have access to another computer / laptop, just to check your Internet connection ??
NOTE :Use Ethernet cable from the router, do not rely on Wireless at this time -
Thank You -
Edited by noknojon, 27 January 2014 - 03:47 PM.