Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Green background can't acces in windows, no login admins input

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 vedat_24

vedat_24

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:09 AM

Posted 25 January 2014 - 06:13 PM

My friend has unninstaled some unnecesserry programs from his win 8, but when he unninstaled the antivirus AVG, and restart the windows, then apeared just the regular green backrogund with power options, and hotmaill address but there isn't a login administrator form to get in, that means the windows stuck here and cant access in. I have to mention that before boot windows apear a video problem "unput sub D",

so can anyone tell me how to access from safe mode by pressing any number, I was trying with f8 and can't.  

Appriciation for your response in advance .

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 czarboom

czarboom

• Members
  • 608 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:09 AM

Posted 26 January 2014 - 03:18 AM

So first off, do you have a recover disc?  Or USB with the Recovery on it?

If not, then do you have any other windows 8 computer with the original OS/recovery disc on it?  You can use that one to boot to it.

But before that try this

Windows 8 loads super fast, so the old F8 trick no longer works. 

But, if you turn off the computer, and hit SHIFT+F8 and keep pressing F8 super fast you can get it to jump into Advanced Options.

But, if you have tried this 2 or 3 times windows 8 should auto reboot into Advanced Options Mode. 

Look at this guide from Taylor Gibb

http://www.howtogeek.com/107511/how-to-boot-into-safe-mode-on-windows-8-the-easy-way/

If this does not help, please let me know and we will move on, but read the guide over before you start.

good luck

CZARBOOM 

"Never Stop Asking Questions, Question Your Environment, Question Your Government, above all Question Yourself.  We all lose when you Stop asking Why?

#3 czarboom

czarboom

• Members
  • 608 posts
  •  

Posted 26 January 2014 - 03:39 AM

O man, I reread your post, and if you have the power options we can get you fixed easy like

SO DO THIS BEFORE THE FIRST POST PLEASE

If you see the power button do this to get to the Advanced Tools and do a System

• click the Power button
  • Hold Shift key and click the Restart option
  • This will take your system to Advanced startup options
  • While the Advanced startup options load, you will be provided with System Recovery Options
  • Now click on the Troubleshoot button and then the Advanced options button.
  • When the advanced options screen opens, click on the Automatic Repair option

Let it do its thing, and if it fails to work we will move on

CZARBOOM 

"Never Stop Asking Questions, Question Your Environment, Question Your Government, above all Question Yourself.  We all lose when you Stop asking Why?

#4 czarboom

czarboom

• Members
  • 608 posts
  •  

Posted 26 January 2014 - 04:07 AM

If Automatic Repair Fails

We can try Refresh to save the files on it, but that will more than likely not work

So IF the Repair Fails

Click Advanced Options in the Error Window

could-not-fix.jpg

Now try to Restore the device.  NOTE THIS IS GOING TO MAKE YOU LOSE SOME OF YOUR FILES) Depending how old the Restore Point is.

So if your ready you can check out this guide on the use of Restore in Windows 8 with pictures.  READ THE WHOLE GUIDE FIRST then do the recovery

The link is here, and from bleepingcomputer.

Windows 8 System Restore Guide

Not working then Get into safe mode and see if that solves the issues.

Getting into Win 8 Safe Mode

Disregard the top portion, you will start at the topic

Click on the Restart now button and Windows 8 will restart your computer and go directly into the Advanced Startup options menu.

About 1 or 2 screens down.  You will use the same process during a fail by click OPTIONS and going into the tools again

Choose the option of Safe Mode. 

Once there, you need to grab any files you want to save

Let me know if this works or not then we will move on

CZARBOOM 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users